Equipment Operator(looking for work socal)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

knownstress in perris, California

61 months ago

Any one got any leads on Heavy equipment operator jobs in Socal? My boss laid me off because i had to take time off to recover from a car accident that almost took my life. The doctors would not give a release to work and when he finaly did i was laid off over the phone and have not been able to find anything since! If anyone got any leads i would be very grateful even a laborer position something.

Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Hello, While we do not allow employers to offer opportunities in our forums, please feel free to use the search portion of the site to find jobs: www.indeed.com Best of luck with your search!

jmclean.burfords

48 months ago

knownstress in perris, California said: Any one got any leads on Heavy equipment operator jobs in Socal? My boss laid me off because i had to take time off to recover from a car accident that almost took my life. The doctors would not give a release to work and when he finaly did i was laid off over the phone and have not been able to find anything since! If anyone got any leads i would be very grateful even a laborer position something.

Thanks!!

contact me for employment

mannymartinez1964@yahoo.com in Chula Vista, California

44 months ago

same bout buddy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.