HEO Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 81)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Jonathon M in waynesville, Missouri

82 months ago

I am a NCCER Certified Heavy Equipment Operator... I am having troubles finding a decenct job.

My specialty is in excavation... Can anyone help me?

Willing to move to where ever the money is good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lia t in lasvegas, Virgin Islands, U.S.

80 months ago

You can find many good job search techniques at
www.searchjobsin.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mark forgrave in Cathedral City, California

78 months ago

just graduated Amrican Construction Training 240 hour program specializing in machine hours logged in excavator and bulldozer i am familiar with back hoe,front end loader experieance with reading blue prints soil analysis and soil indentification,rigging,and basic finishing and grading.NCCER Certified 10hour OSHA safty certified will relocate anywere

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Chattanooga, Tennessee

76 months ago

Check out www.aerotek.com they are a pretty good company and are nationwide. They'll help get your hazwoper if you're interested and also check with www.workers.com in CA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NY* in Westchester, New York

76 months ago

BTW in Iraq due to allll the dirt/dust/sand there is always a need for HVO mechs!
But do remember it can be dangerous...

BARRY MOSER in Altavista, Virginia

75 months ago

c jackson in Millersville, Missouri said: i own excavation company in ky . all equip cab and air . looking for finish grade dozer operator $15 per hour

WELL THE PAY ISNT THAT BAD WICH IM USUALLY MAKE MORE BUT I LIVE IN VA IVE OPERATED ALL TYPES OF EQUIPMENT BUT MOSTLY DOZER EXCAVATOR AND MOTORGRADER BEEN A FOREMAN FOR 4 YRS NOW SO WHAT TYPE OF EQUIPMENT DO U HAVE

gina in Cimarron, Kansas

73 months ago

Jonathon M in waynesville, Missouri said: I am a NCCER Certified Heavy Equipment Operator... I am having troubles finding a decenct job.

try max jentz in motezuma kansas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Wichita, Kansas

73 months ago

Also, try Aerotek. Check with some places like Waste Connections, Waste Management, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rudy-boy in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

Aerotek think again. Promise you $25.00 after a year and then in 18 months your still stuck at 22 or $23.00 an hour. If you ask me you'd be better off workin a 7-11 job with some foreigner.

Block the borders

bill cox in Charleston, West Virginia

73 months ago

c jackson in Millersville, Missouri said: i own excavation company in ky . all equip cab and air . looking for finish grade dozer operator $15 per hour

i am looking for a good job, completed heo training at american construction training in nov 2007, currrently driving a off road coal truck. have some experience used to work for a excavation contructor 1 1/2 years dump trucks and lowboy...but hopped on every piece of equipment i could get on when i got a chance...

GABRIEL VALENCIA in Ontario, California

73 months ago

I AM AN N.C.C.E.R. CERTIFIED HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR WITH EXPERIANCE LOOKING FOR WORK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tammie in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

Contact me at tamaro@constructcorps.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rick in Nanaimo, British Columbia

72 months ago

lol 15 an hour?? lol its min 35$ an hour in canada

travis bray in West Palm Beach, Florida

72 months ago

i will work 7 days a week anytime of the day possible in broward dade and west palm beach areas

John K in Sanibel, Florida

70 months ago

travis bray in West Palm Beach, Florida said: i will work 7 days a week anytime of the day possible in broward dade and west palm beach areas

I have a job in Davie - place and compact material for approx 5 months - are you still available

mavick d metcalfe

70 months ago

im looking for a job and i am completed with material handling and looking to find a heavy equipment operator job and you can email me back at m.mavick@yahoo.com

mavick d metcalfe

70 months ago

im looking for a heavy equipment operator jobs and i am complete at the program and now looking for a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Harris in Mesa, Arizona

70 months ago

I have one year experience operating a front end loader (Cat 980G) in an open pit granite mine. I have experience feeding crushing equipment, stockpiling, operating two different types of screen plants, and loading haul and over the road trucks. Excellent work ethic and willing to relocate for the right job. I can be contacted at stevenharris95@cox.net
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DAVE MARSHALL in Leavenworth, Kansas

70 months ago

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR TRAINING IN THE KANSAS CITY AREA. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE. MY E-MAIL IS marshalldlt@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

dennis in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

70 months ago

over 20yrs expiernce on loader,dozer,backhoe,skidsteer,finish grade level.underground utilitie expierence,golf course construction,marine construction looking for work in florida,west palm beach area.evans63@bellsouth.net

Paul Atkinson in Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom

70 months ago

I am looking into relocating to Canada in the near future where yet i don't know it all depends where the work is. I'm a qualified front end loading shovel operator with years of experience and also other various quarrying skills could any one tell me where the best places would be to try it would be a great help thanks Paul.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

scott in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

Jonathon M in waynesville, Missouri said: I am a NCCER Certified Heavy Equipment Operator... I am having troubles finding a decenct job.

good luck. I went to the 3 week "training course" in alabama and got my certification, and came home to oklahoma to find that every excavation outfit i applied with had never even heard of nccer. I got ripped off. One company did hire me and had me running a shovel, a bobcat, water wagon, and rollers. not quite what i got the student loan for 12,000 for. since the school wouldnt help me get a job (their assistance was giving me names and numbers out of the phone book)and nccer website doesnt have 1 job listing in the entire country for heo, i am refusing to pay the loan. sounds like youve been had as well. just remember, you should not have to pay to get a job. now im self employed roofing salesman making 80,000- 120,000 a year. and i dont have to get dirty. screw the nccer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

johnny collins in Charleston, West Virginia

69 months ago

I know exactly what you mean I paid dearly to attend a heavy equipment school in Alabama also. They had "job search assistance", what a joke!!! Some of their job leads were not even in business any more and all of the others either want you to relocate and work for $10 an hour or did not want to talk to you unless you had at least 3 or 4 years experience. I have a CDL and am a truck driver all the employers I talked to want me to drive a truck, something I have been trying to get away from for the past 5 years or so!! I call it the CDL Pleage. If I wanted to drive a damn truck, why would I pay $10,000 to go to school??? I think most employers look at heo school graduates as fools. Luckily I found a job driving an articulted dump truck and at the spare of the moment got shoved into and excavator as a had to case and proved myself. I have been there ever since...WITH NO HELP OR THANKS TO MY SCHOOL!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John in Anthony, Kansas

69 months ago

I work in the landfill excavating side and make $20/hr. I started at $14 and had 50 cent raises and safety bonuses every 120 days. I've also never had a day off due to weather. Check Waste Management, Republic Services, Waste Connections as well as county landfills. I know that Indiana starts some at $16/hr with minimal experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Payne in Olean, New York

68 months ago

I am a level III N.C.C.E.R certified operator looking for a job with competitive wadges in NY. I also have 8 years experiance via the U.S. Air Force as a combat engineer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Bisconer in Lenexa, Kansas

68 months ago

I am looking for a job in the kansas city area operating heavy equipment. If anyone needs any help please dont hesitate to call. I am certified and attended a training school. Thank you. sunnyjo0525@yahoo.com

68 months ago

OK GUYS (AND GALS) I NEED YOUR HELP, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE ON THE NET TO LOOK-UP HOW TO RUN GRADES AND SLOPES. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING FOR A SMALL EXCAVATION CONTRACTOR RUNNING A EXCAVATOR AND DOZER. I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY LOADING ROCK TRUCKS UP TO THIS POINT, BUT AM STARTING A 4000' DITCH AROUND A LAKE. THE DITCH IS MARKED BUY GRADE STAKES, I UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH PART OF IT. MY QUESTION IS MY BOSS WANTS THE SIDES SLOPED IN A 2 TO 1 SLOPE SO MEN CAN WORK INSIDE MY DITCH WITHOUT TRENCH BOXES OR THE RISK OF COLAPSE. I WENT TO HEAVY EQUIPMENT SCHOOL AND STUDIED THIS BUT CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO FIGURE THE SLOPE. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE ON THE NET TO GET SOME HELP OR HELP ME ON HERE????

Karl the heavy equipment guy in Winchester, California

68 months ago

STarting from top of slope for every foot you go down you go out two feet .giving you a slope ratio of 2 to 1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dozerdewees in upper darby, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

I have twenty two years experience will travel anywhere if your willing to put me up I will work on a temp position.,

68 months ago

Rudy-boy in Chicago, Illinois said: Aerotek think again. Promise you $25.00 after a year and then in 18 months your still stuck at 22 or $23.00 an hour. If you ask me you'd be better off workin a 7-11 job with some foreigner.

Block the borders

I worked for them when they were called onsite staffing and they sucked then.I am now currently trying to get some work through them now and I am having no luck.Tell me that the job is definate then keep tellin me their still waiting to hear.They still suck.

68 months ago

scott in Houston, Texas said: good luck. I went to the 3 week "training course" in alabama and got my certification, and came home to oklahoma to find that every excavation outfit i applied with had never even heard of nccer. I got ripped off. One company did hire me and had me running a shovel, a bobcat, water wagon, and rollers. not quite what i got the student loan for 12,000 for. since the school wouldnt help me get a job (their assistance was giving me names and numbers out of the phone book)and nccer website doesnt have 1 job listing in the entire country for heo, i am refusing to pay the loan. sounds like youve been had as well. just remember, you should not have to pay to get a job. now im self employed roofing salesman making 80,000- 120,000 a year. and i dont have to get dirty. screw the nccer

I have operated equipment for over twenty years and I never heard od NCCER. What is it?

68 months ago

NCCER? Never heard of it.Look over any agreement you may have signed with them and make sure that it is non-binding.
Otherwise this NCCER is going to take you to court and get your money that way.

68 months ago

To the guy in Kentucky wanting a $15.00 ph finish hand. You get what you pay for .

paul atkinson in Durham, United Kingdom

68 months ago

Hello i'm looking into moving to Alberta in Canada in the near future.I'm a heavy equipment operator with over three years experience in loading shovels and dumpers please could anyone tell me whats the best way to get more information about getting employment over there as i have tried sending emails to companies but they are not sending me any replies and weather it is easy to get a job over there and which companies are the best to work for either the oil sands or coal quarry's.Your help would be very appreciated many thanks Paul.

Stephen Anderson in Jacksonville, Florida

68 months ago

I went to the same no good F-ed up school. They get you roped in with
there BULL-S--T lies. Now I am stuck with a 10,000 debt and still can`t
get job. I would like nothing more than to see that sorry ass crooked
school shut down. They should have to re-fund all of us poor sucker`s
they screwed.

P.S F--K L.J

raymond rambrg in Centralia, Washington

68 months ago

Steven Harris in Mesa, Arizona said: I have one year experience operating a front end loader (Cat 980G) in an open pit granite mine. I have experience feeding crushing equipment, stockpiling, operating two different types of screen plants, and loading haul and over the road trucks. Excellent work ethic and willing to relocate for the right job. I can be contacted at stevenharris95@cox.net
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

have you found work yet?

cory roth in Dover, Ohio

67 months ago

rick in Nanaimo, British Columbia said: lol 15 an hour?? lol its min 35$ an hour in canada

who can i get in contact with to get a heavy equipment job in canada? i will be on the next flight out if needed!! bayowen@yahoo.com thank you!

Richard in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

I have 3 years as heavy equip operator w class A CDL, 8 yrs as law enforcement operator. I too am SOOOO discouraged!! Been out of work for 6 months! I can't find work even though I have excellent safety record, grading, excavating experience, etc. We are "Surviving" on my wife's Social Security Disability $861/mo. PLEASE, PLEASE any leads would be appreciated! I love working on the land, "pushing dirt". I too, am considering Canada, and it's a darn shame that us skilled workers simply can't find work in the US to support our families!
We're willing to move anywhere at this point! My e-mail is katslion@gmail.com.
Thanks a Bunch!
~~Rich

ernie jones in Drift, Kentucky

67 months ago

I have been around equipment most of my life,Ive work on numerious golf course projects and other differant jobs.I can run a finish blade.In all about 18 years of exsperiance.

GABRIEL VALENCIA in Victorville, California

65 months ago

Gabriel Valencia in Covina, California said: Im N.C.C.E.R.certified for level 1 heavy equipment just graduated and currently available for employment.(ATS School) email me @ gabriel1valencia@yahoo.com

experianced.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan

65 months ago

GABRIEL VALENCIA in Victorville, California said: experianced.

good luck with that one

lonewolf2179 in Hampton, Arkansas

65 months ago

I am a Heavy Equipment Operator with 5 years experience. I can run trackhoes, backhoes, front end loaders; etc. Does anyone know where I can find work?

jaime123 vela in Woodland, California

65 months ago

I am a Heavy Equipment Operator with over 20 years experience. I started with the pick and shovel and worked my way up to a general foreman. I am 49 years old and can operate most of all the Heavy Machinery. Blades, Dozers, Excavators to name a few. I am a responsible person and take pride in my work. velaj59@gmail.com

bigdaddy379pete in Grandview, Missouri

65 months ago

u pay me $20 per hour i can grade with a trackhoe and dozer

bigdaddy379pete in Grandview, Missouri

65 months ago

Richard in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I have 3 years as heavy equip operator w class A CDL, 8 yrs as law enforcement operator. I too am SOOOO discouraged!! Been out of work for 6 months! I can't find work even though I have excellent safety record, grading, excavating experience, etc. We are "Surviving" on my wife's Social Security Disability $861/mo. PLEASE, PLEASE any leads would be appreciated! I love working on the land, "pushing dirt". I too, am considering Canada, and it's a darn shame that us skilled workers simply can't find work in the US to support our families!
We're willing to move anywhere at this point! My e-mail is katslion@gmail.com.
Thanks a Bunch!
~~Rich

come to alabama and go to saiia const.

David Edmiston in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

I'm looking for finish blade work as dozer opt or grader opt and can read grade stakes and set grade. Please contact me at e-mail whyknot2008@hotmail.com of when you need me to start work.

65 months ago

Dude,
Save yourself a big math headache and just "bench" the sides

65 months ago

i am learning...that's how you learn by asking...but I sure do wish I was born all-knowing like you.

64 months ago

neb matt,
A 2to1 slope is like this. for every foot you go down you must go 2 feet over.

___]1ft
2ft

64 months ago

neb matt,
Send me your e-mail and I'll try and send you a better diagrahm

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.