Heavy equipment operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (32)

JERRY CATENACCI in Austell, Georgia

77 months ago

I am a Heavy equipment operator (journyman). I have owned my own grading and hauling company in Georgia for the past 8 years , whitch I recently closed due to the economy. I am now looking for a operator/ supervisor position. I will travel- relocate ( US or overseas) contract, temp or perminent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ken Vigneux in Henderson, Nevada

75 months ago

I have Operated Heavy Equipment for about 20+ years including being in the 76th engineers with the Army overseas and in the states so to relocate would not be an issue with me.Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chris mccarty in Conroe, Texas

75 months ago

I have operated dozers and excavators for ten years.Mostly clearing and logging.I have been operating a MORBARK 1600 tub grinder for little over a year now.I would like to travel with my work nationally or internationally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tim M. in Westland, Michigan

74 months ago

I Have owned my Excavation and concrete company for 12 years due to economy i have had to shut the doors. I'm looking for work anywhere will travel relocate. I have 23 years experience in roads, land balance, sewers, drainfields, manholes.work well with people. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

evans63@bellsouth.net in West Palm Beach, Florida

73 months ago

Looks like we all have the same problem.Iworked for all the big players in the home building industry for years and probly turned down more work than I did.When the slow down farst started I had 3 excavators 2 loaders 3 bobcats grading tractor ect.A couple of months ago it all went to the auction.Now Im looking for a job like everyone else with not much luck.I went to school and got nccer cert for equip operation but still no bites.Im lined up for crane cert next but cant help but wonder if that a waste of money also.Who knew?Any companys out ther looking for a good man please respond!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rankin in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

chris mccarty in Conroe, Texas said: I have operated dozers and excavators for ten years.Mostly clearing and logging.I have been operating a MORBARK 1600 tub grinder for little over a year now.I would like to travel with my work nationally or internationally.

come to Bellfort and 288 S. Houston. lets see what you got..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan in Cumming, Georgia

71 months ago

JERRY CATENACCI in Austell, Georgia said: I am a Heavy equipment operator (journyman). I have owned my own grading and hauling company in Georgia for the past 8 years , whitch I recently closed due to the economy. I am now looking for a operator/ supervisor position. I will travel- relocate ( US or overseas) contract, temp or perminent.

Jerry,Hi I have a small grading and hauling company in Cumming Ga.I try to stay with small 1-3 acre commercial jobs.I currently have three projects on the books and I'm bidding two more today.With the economy like it is, I am bidding every job that I can get my hands on.Would you be interested in working in the cumming area.

mtb in Agawam, Massachusetts

71 months ago

Jonathan in Cumming, Georgia said: Jerry,Hi I have a small grading and hauling company in Cumming Ga.I try to stay with small 1-3 acre commercial jobs.I currently have three projects on the books and I'm bidding two more today.With the economy like it is, I am bidding every job that I can get my hands on.Would you be interested in working in the cumming area.

i have over 20yrs exp in site grading will relocate need more info send me an email

JERRY CATENACCI in Ingleside, Texas

71 months ago

Jonathan, I am interested, I am curently working in Aransas pass Tx. But would love to return to Ga. Could you tell me more about the amount of work you have, and what the pay would be. Thank you Jerry Catenacci, E-mail jkaadw@bellsouth.com

Larry01 in Suwanee, Georgia

67 months ago

Jonathan in Cumming, Georgia said: Jerry,Hi I have a small grading and hauling company in Cumming Ga.I try to stay with small 1-3 acre commercial jobs.I currently have three projects on the books and I'm bidding two more today.With the economy like it is, I am bidding every job that I can get my hands on.Would you be interested in working in the cumming area.

My name is Larry Crowe and I'm operator. I have over 30 year exp. If you are looking for someone I would like the chance to talk to you. I also live in cumming. Thank You Larry Crowe. You can contact me by email cchris_1024@yahoo.com. Sorry No phone number just not crazy about putting on computer. Thanks.

ramonadel55@yahoo.com in Deltona, Florida

67 months ago

Hi Jonathan, My name is Mario just recently graduated A.T.S heavy equipment school received my nccer cerificate. Also have a class A CDL.The last twenty two year I've worked in aviation lay-off, I thought I try something else I have 5 months OTR. e-mail me (ramonadel55@yahoo.com)

JERRY CATENACCI in Mableton, Georgia

67 months ago

Hey Jonathan! I'm back in Hiran Ga. Is the position still open?

gentlement22 in Lithonia, Georgia

67 months ago

just getting in the trade looking hopeing to be glad I I did

jcpeak@windstream.net in Dawsonville, Georgia

66 months ago

My name is John been in the grading business for 20 years looking for work part time full time any work would be great

66 months ago

My name is John Im looking for work will travel big jobs little jobs any job. Been in the grading business for 20 years was a superintendent, but the company I was with went under.

66 months ago

If your still looking for someone I would be happy to do so.

66 months ago

My name is John been in the grading business for 20 years looking for work part time full time any work would be great my email is jcpeak@windstream.net

subhash chand in ludhiana, India

66 months ago

yes i am intrersted to work with you as a wheel loader operator

subhash chand in ludhiana, India

65 months ago

NAME: SUBHASH CHAND
EXPERIENCE:ARCHERODAN(SAUDI CONDRECO LTD.)
STEVIN ROCK JOINT VENTURE
ALNABOODAH CIVIL ENGINEERING
ARCHO INTERNATIONAL
AL JABER AND PARTNERS 2006 – STILL WORKING
LICENSES OF INDIA AND DOHA QATAR VALID AND OF DUBAI EXPIRED
CERTIFICATE OF TUV
SEEKING FORWARD TO WORK IN EUROPE AND AUSTRALIA

1 in Dahlonega, Georgia

60 months ago

I am looking for hauling jobs in the north georgia area.I have my own mack dumptruck would be interested in any work available.I live in hiawassee georgia.Please email me at kobe2ooo@yahoo.com.The o's are lower case o.

tonyelott@dishmail.net in Golden, Colorado

58 months ago

heavy equipment operator/motorgrader/trackhoe/backhoe/dozer/loder/pan/pipe foreman/grade foreman

charleshammonds in Orlando, Florida

55 months ago

I have ben an operator for 15 + years and can not find work in fl by chance wo you need an good operator tha knows site work and roads. is there any one that can help ?if so email me the info to charleshammonds16@yahoo.com would be so thankful.

Tse in Khartoum, Sudan

55 months ago

I am for Ethiopia 32 Years old mail 176 cm long 64 kg religion Jehovah’s Witnesses .I have 5 years experience operating Motor Greater also I can operate Excavator Dozer And Loader. I am Speck Amharic Oromo English Arabic looking to work Any place .
Greeting With respect .

Tse in Khartoum, Sudan

55 months ago

I am for Ethiopia 32 Years old mail 176 cm long 64 kg religion Jehovah’s Witnesses .I have 5 years experience operating Motor Greater also I can operate Excavator Dozer And Loader. I am Speck Amharic Oromo English Arabic looking to Job Any place .
Greetings With respect
Tsecar2008@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rdy2wrk2010 in Bakersfield, California

51 months ago

I have been an Heavy Equipment operator for over 20 years on various farm, construction, demolition, underground utilities, logging, waste water line rodding and televising, From a 9n Ford tractor/disc to a 745 CAT excavator,772d John Deere Grader, D10L CAT Dozer, searching for employment to travel Road Warrior,in or out of U.S.

man1168 in San Bernardino, California

51 months ago

Michael A. Null
Oak Hills, CA 92345

E-mail: manconstructioninc@yahoo.com

Summary: Seeking a postion as a bull dozer, wheel loader,back hoe,skid steer,skip loader operator,cdl,state certified,deep creek construction school,contracting school
Job Objective: CERTIFIED HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR, 4 years 7 months experience
CAT305C EXCAVATOR,CASE 580 HOE,SKID STEER,CAT570MPX SKIP LOADER, 1 year 6 months experience
DOZER, CAT963C TRACK LOADER,CAT DOZERD4K DOZER,CAT BACK HOE420E,JOHN DEER710 HOE, 3 years 6 months experience
Experience:
Job Title: Operator/Truck Driver
Employer: Dirt Works, Temecula,Ca
Dates: 09/08 to 05/10
Duties: wheel loader,back hoe,skid steer,semi,doubles,flat bed,truck and pup,bottom dumps.

Job Title: Backhoe/Truck Driver
Employer: Ampam Mechanical, Wilmington ,Ca
Dates: 09/07 to 09/08
Duties: mofit 53ft operate case back hoe,skid steer,wheel loader ,hoe,bobcat,forklift,mofet, pull back hoe cdl driver

Job Title: Truck Driver/Operator
Employer: Quixote Studios, Hollywood ca
Dates: 09/06 to 09/07
Duties: truck driver,carpenter,operator,skid steer,backhoe

Job Title: Backhoe/Concrete/Carpenter
Employer: Soto Const, San Pedro.Ca
Dates: 10/05 to 09/06
Duties: BACKHOE/TRUCK DRIVER/CARPENTER

Job Title: Operator/Carpenter
Employer: Kasten Const, Torrance, Ca
Dates: 01/98 to 10/05
Duties: bobcat,back hoe,carpentry,concrete

Skills: GRADE CHECK, CDL CLASS A, CERTIFIED RIGGER, BACKHOE, CERTIFIED OXY ACTEYLENE, EXCAVATION
Education: High School Diploma/General Contractor #862259
OSHA Hazardous Waste Site Operators Certificate
Confined Space and Competent Person Certificates
Certified Heavy Equipment Operator/ Fork Lift Safety Certification
CA Drivers
License Class: A (multiple axle truck)
Willing to relocate: Yes
Additional Comments: General contractor license# 862259
References: Available on request

-------------------------------------------

jphil99012

51 months ago

man1168 in San Bernardino, California said: Michael A. Null
Oak Hills, CA 92345

E-mail: manconstructioninc@yahoo.com

Summary: Seeking a postion as a bull dozer, wheel loader,back hoe,skid steer,skip loader operator,cdl,state certified,deep creek construction school,contracting school
Job Objective: CERTIFIED HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR, 4 years 7 months experience
CAT305C EXCAVATOR,CASE 580 HOE,SKID STEER,CAT570MPX SKIP LOADER, 1 year 6 months experience
DOZER, CAT963C TRACK LOADER,CAT DOZERD4K DOZER,CAT BACK HOE420E,JOHN DEER710 HOE, 3 years 6 months experience
Experience:
Job Title: Operator/Truck Driver
Employer: Dirt Works, Temecula,Ca
Dates: 09/08 to 05/10
Duties: wheel loader,back hoe,skid steer,semi,doubles,flat bed,truck and pup,bottom dumps.

Job Title: Backhoe/Truck Driver
Employer: Ampam Mechanical, Wilmington ,Ca
Dates: 09/07 to 09/08
Duties: mofit 53ft operate case back hoe,skid steer,wheel loader ,hoe,bobcat,forklift,mofet, pull back hoe cdl driver

Job Title: Truck Driver/Operator
Employer: Quixote Studios, Hollywood ca
Dates: 09/06 to 09/07
Duties: truck driver,carpenter,operator,skid steer,backhoe

Job Title: Backhoe/Concrete/Carpenter
Employer: Soto Const, San Pedro.Ca
Dates: 10/05 to 09/06
Duties: BACKHOE/TRUCK DRIVER/CARPENTER

Job Title: Operator/Carpenter
Employer: Kasten Const, Torrance, Ca
Dates: 01/98 to 10/05
Duties: bobcat,back hoe,carpentry,concrete

Skills: GRADE CHECK, CDL CLASS A, CERTIFIED RIGGER, BACKHOE, CERTIFIED OXY ACTEYLENE, EXCAVATION
Education: High School Diploma/General Contractor #862259
OSHA Hazardous Waste Site Operators Certificate
Confined Space and Competent Person Certificates
Certified Heavy Equipment Operator/ Fork Lift Safety Certification
CA Drivers
License Class: A (multiple axle truck)
Willing to relocate: Yes
Additional Comments: General contractor license# 862259
References: Available on r

Les Miller in Mc Lean, Virginia

47 months ago

Ken Vigneux in Henderson, Nevada said: I have Operated Heavy Equipment for about 20+ years including being in the 76th engineers with the Army overseas and in the states so to relocate would not be an issue with me.Thank You

I am looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator, Must have secret clarance and willing to travel to Afghanistan for a year. Need responce no later than 2/10/11.

Les Miller in Mc Lean, Virginia

47 months ago

I am looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator, Must have secret clarance and willing to travel to Afghanistan for a year. Need responce no later than 2/10/11.

apache in Jacksonville, Florida

47 months ago

I can operate all heavy equipment but I dont have secrete clearance.
If you help me get this I am willing to do so.

Joel in Porterville, CA in Visalia, California

47 months ago

I have operated Heavy Equipment over 10 years, Excavator, Shear, Grapple, D10 CAT Dozer, 722d Grader/GPS/Trimble, Backhoe, Loader 644 CAT, 40 ton mobile crane, pipelayer, ditchwitch, skidsteer, ETC, I have worked Recycling, Demolition, Construction, LOT prep, Oil field reclamation, Timber logging, Underground Utilities, Farm Agricultural Deep shank ripping, Levee construct and repair. I have certifications 40 HR HAZWOPER, 30 HR OSHA, BESGI, Oilfield Safety and operations/Chevron,AERA, ERTC, CPR, CSET, FORKLIFT (WESTEC COLLEGE TRAINING) also have correspondence course with FEMA HAZMAT, First Responder Awareness. Class C Drivers License, Honorably Discharged Veteran U.S Army

steve. young.machine.services in Norcross, Georgia

46 months ago

hi my name is Steve with the young machine services here in Atlanta GA
what we do is rebuilding on all types of heavy equipment parts such as gears, gearboxes also cylinders, i could provide more information on the company if you would like email me at youngmachineservices@yahoo.com thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.