Pros/cons about KBR jobs in Iraq

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 171 of 171)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

43 months ago

7xdad in Warrensburg, Missouri said: May you please send me the link too...I need a job to feed my family
Thank you very much
jw_7xdad@yahoo.com

Here it is, at least until indeed deletes it.

chadshomepage.com/logcap-iv/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Don Dobashi in Tacoma, Washington

43 months ago

Can anyone provide me with a list of Overseas Contracting company's in Iraq or Afghan that will hire Supply Chain/Warehouse/HR/Admin personnel without a security clearance. I know its a tough question but that's a road block for me. Your help is greatly appreciated. You can contact via email as well fellas. aa.dobashi@gmail.com
Gone Fishing your the man!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

7xdad in Lincoln, Missouri

43 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Here it is, at least until indeed deletes it.

chadshomepage.com/logcap-iv/

Thank you very much

rosewood33 in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

Scott Wycoff in Gardena, California said: Hay! For the guy that want's to work oversees! Go!! It's not great money but it's good! That outher guy is blowing smoke!!

helleo im from houston im looking for work over seas i need a contact number it's work is hard in houston can somebody please help me out ive work in the cemical plant for 12 years i no u need a passport what else .

dad in Jefferson City, Missouri

42 months ago

I know they don't pay bad....I don't need to get rich but I need a good paying job!!! Where I can provide for my family.

Vikraman Damodar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

42 months ago

This is apprehentable, my present working place in Sharjah UAE not hopeful, why we working here? earn something for family, so I decided to work in Iraq, for excisting family and self, 25 years do work as Bulldozer, Shovel(Wheel Loader) Forklift Operator, still I cant come up, so it necessary to gain more money,I hope to get a chance as an Indian(Keralite) still continuing work in Sharjah

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

rosewood33 in Houston, Texas said: helleo im from houston im looking for work over seas i need a contact number it's work is hard in houston can somebody please help me out ive work in the cemical plant for 12 years i no u need a passport what else .

There is no contact number, you have to post you resume online to each company with an open position. I posted a web address about 7 post up from this one that has most of the companies working over here. Go to their sites, look for open positions that fit you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

michaelj30906 in Hephzibah, Georgia

41 months ago

samuel in Reading, Pennsylvania said: hi
pls excuse spelling

im a resent operator grad and i was given a 5 page booklet on kbr.
if you shoot me an email and posabley fax # all tell send you all i know.
heosmcdonough@yahoo.com

all i need is a number or information on how to get a HEO job in iraq.

Puran mal in Jacksonville, Arkansas

35 months ago

cliffp76 in Tacoma, Washington

35 months ago

Mr.912 in Savannah, Georgia said: Can you work for KBR or any contractor over seas and be HIV positive????? Taking meds....Anyone knows?????

Mr.912 contact me when you get a chance via email cliffp76@yahoo.com

anxious2fly in Texas

35 months ago

No, you can not be HIV positive and go. You can't be dependent on any medication... even if you are insulin dependent you can't go. They won't even accept you if you need major dental work done. (i.e. root canal) They don't want to take any chances of you needing medication and it not getting there. My husband worked with KBR. We're still trying to get a recruiter's number to get him back over there now. His old contact is no longer with the company.

35 months ago

anxious2fly in Texas said: No, you can not be HIV positive and go. You can't be dependent on any medication... even if you are insulin dependent you can't go. They won't even accept you if you need major dental work done. (i.e. root canal) They don't want to take any chances of you needing medication and it not getting there. My husband worked with KBR. We're still trying to get a recruiter's number to get him back over there now. His old contact is no longer with the company.

You need to read the going to Houston forum, KBR's contract is coming to an end in Iraq, FAST. Fluor and DynCorp have the LOGCAP contract for Afghanistan, probably a safer bet than Iraq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

walleye1 in Detroit, Michigan

35 months ago

There is no fast track to a job overseas! Posting recruiters names and numbers is of no use. Do your own footwork! Go to each companys website, apply to the jobs that are available, post your resume, and.................wait! KBR is winding down in Iraq, bases are closing. Focus on Afghanistan, there are loads of companys looking for help, if you qualify apply. Nobody can just get you in. It is a process, be persitent and patient.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Corn in Stone Mountain, Georgia

32 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Check your email. I will send you a link to a site that has most of the contractors working over here. Make sure you have a damn good resume written. There is hundreds of people applying for every position, every day.

Email me the websites as well.

Corn in Stone Mountain, Georgia

32 months ago

Since there losing there contract in iraq.. What about there United states contract? I also was working with KBR but its been a while. I see that so much has change. I'm on meds myself,but not for hiv with that being said what about Dyncorp & fluor will they let you over there will you on meds? If anybody have contacts and/or email to the recruiter email me dominicwalton81@yahoo.com

adam baxley in Meridian, Mississippi

32 months ago

im interesting in going to work overseas iraq i dont care where im nccco crane operator and cert rigger i have my passport and twic card ive 4 years running cranes anyone with some info to go work overseas would be great my email is nissanfrontier03@yahoo.com

mike4198@live.com

31 months ago

sheye in Kailua Kona, Hawaii said: Hey can you send me info on KBR also my email is sheyeurs@yahoo.com

could you send me info on kbr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mike4198@live.com

31 months ago

sheye in Kailua Kona, Hawaii said: Hey can you send me info on KBR also my email is sheyeurs@yahoo.com

if you could send me info on kbr at mike4198@live.com it would be a great help, thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mahendra kumar korangi in Fort Campbell, Kentucky

31 months ago

hi sir,i am looking for a heavy equipment operator job i am experiance for cran operat,loader,grader,doaser,10k fork lift, dump truck,bus driver,trailer,babcat,water tanker drive,all item, also i have experiance also plumber job.i know 100% i can to do this job very well i will fllowing safty rules and now i am working in iraq same job and as soon as you cantact to me i hope.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Spalding, United Kingdom

15 months ago

Eman in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Opeartor Bill
I can go anytime to Iraq or Afghanistan as Heavy Truck Driver i have 4+ years of Experience on my belt clean driving record no accident no moving violastions.
Clean back ground check ready to be deployed let me know if you know anyone who can help out
Thank you
God Bless You!

Hi my name is mark . I'm a heavy truck driver also able to carry heavy chemical loads in or out of tanks , I am looking to get a job in the Middle East Iraq or Afghanistan , I would go tomorrow if was asked and accepted , I have a full clean license , and clean ! police record. I'm 25 single and no kids , good health record .. I am searching loads of site to get info or accepted for a job out their. No easy I do say. Any numbers , information or help getting a job would be very grateful ,
My email address blue_dog66@hptmail.co.uk ... Thank you

danrebongcawil@yahoo.com in Papua New Guinea

5 months ago

have a good sir
any body can help to work in kbr.or any company in iraq as a crane operator
16 years experience in operating crane hydraulic and mechanical crane
my email add: danrebongcawil@yahoo.com
thank you

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.