I want to set up the biggest welding industry in the western region of Ghana.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Asamoah in Accra, Ghana

43 months ago

Oil have been discovered in the western region of Ghana, i have made research and there is no welding industry in the region. so i want to set up one but i need a partner or invester to help me bring my dream to reallity. i have startered by acquiring a site in the middle of the city and also have five welding plants.My dream is to make it the biggest welding industry in Takoradi.
so any one with any idear about how i can make this dream come through can bring it up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chris in Grand Bay, Alabama

43 months ago

when will u go and how much will u pay i cn fit and weld and my dad is awelder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mohamad Abu-Atwan in Jordan

43 months ago

I am mohamad from jordan , i have a welding workshop (Aluminium &St.steel), i like your idea but i don't have enough money but i am good welder ,and i can help u in many ideas in welding
sorry if u need any help i am ready to help u in set up your industry and work with you

thank you & good luck

Asamoah in Accra, Ghana

43 months ago

chris in Grand Bay, Alabama said: when will u go and how much will u pay i cn fit and weld and my dad is awelder

chris how old are you and in what terms will you like to be payed.quote.

Mohamad Abu-Atwan in Amman, Jordan

42 months ago

Asamoah in Accra, Ghana said: Good mohamad, i will like you to come on board, i must admit i love the idear of you working with me, money is needed but your personal contribution will be much hlpefull. so lets start it partner.

hi, thanks for your high response , please send your e-mail to send u my weldings picture

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Asamoah in Accra, Ghana

42 months ago

Hi mohamad,
my e-mail is asamoah_gideon@yahoo.com after your pictures i will like us to arrange a date for you come down and see what is going on so that you will be able to be sure of what we doing and how best we can make the industry the bset. thank you.

James Moseley in San Gabriel, California

27 months ago

Asamoah in Accra, Ghana said: Oil have been discovered in the western region of Ghana, i have made research and there is no welding industry in the region. so i want to set up one but i need a partner or invester to help me bring my dream to reallity. i have startered by acquiring a site in the middle of the city and also have five welding plants.My dream is to make it the biggest welding industry in Takoradi.
so any one with any idear about how i can make this dream come through can bring it up.

Hi Asamoah, My name is Jim Moseley and I performed at Panafest at the request of the King. I have a interesting product that could help protect your workers and is non existent there in Ghana. It is a Fire Blanket that does not burn, only melts at 3000F, no smoke or fumes and is waterproof. You can go to Sunseekerfireblanket.com We help a lot of welders here in the states with this product. I have an exclusive worldwide distribution on it. It was used on the NASA Space Shuttle and Space Station missions. Please email me at orbitalblanket@aol.com Thanks so much, JIm Moseley

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.