Becoming a Home Health Aide

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 241)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Dolly Bronx NY in New York, New York

73 months ago

Hi

My name is Dolly and I am living in the Bronx NY I would like if someone knows about weekend classes for HHA. Can some one send me an email please with the phone numbers. I am willing to pay. My email address is dolly1962@optonline.net.

Hoping to hear from some one .

Thanks Dolly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Hi Sonia,

Thanks so much I did call and I have to go in sometime in the week but I must say thanks a million.

Dolly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Hi Claripena,

Thanks for the answer, I do appreciate it I did call and awaiting an answer.

Thanks.
Dolly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MONIQUE in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

SONIA BONILLA in Bronx, New York said: GOOD DAY I SAW YOUR COMMENT THAT UR LOOKING FOR A FREE TRAINIG ON HOME HEALTH AIDE. WE ARE LOCATION AT 2100 BARTOW AVE SUITE 310 HHH HOME CARE. OUR HOUR TO APPLY ARE MON THRU THURSDAY 9AM TIL 230PM. FELL FREE TO COME AND APPLY WITH OUR COMPANY.

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW DO YOU HAVE A NUMBER WHERE I CAN CONTACT YOU AT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

SONIA BONILLA in Bronx, New York

73 months ago

leelee in Bronx, New York said: im looking for a free home health aid traing in the bronx

OUR AGENCY OFFER FREE HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING. OUR NEXT CLASS WILL BEGIN ON SEPTEMBER 22. IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ATTEND YOU NEED TO COME AND APPLY IN PERSON ASAP.MONDAY THUR THRUSDAY 9AM TIL 2PM. LOCATION IS 2100 BARTOW AVE SUITE 310 . ASK FOR SONIA BONILLA . HOPE TO SEE YOU SON

EVA EALY in AKRON, Ohio

73 months ago

IS ANYBODY CAN HELP ME WHERE I CAN FIND A FREE TRAINING OF HOME HEALTH AIDE IN AKRON,OHIO PLEASE LET ME KNOW,THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Desiree in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME INFORMATION ON A FREE HHA AIDE CLASSES IN BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN. POSSIBLE IF THEY HAVE ANY WEEKEND CLASSES ALSO. THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sweety in Brooklyn, New York

72 months ago

Hello this your girl Sweety,it is all good for all of you to share all the information about the free training class.But the question that is missing is which agency is payiiiiiiiiig good money to us who are working so hard taking care of these elderly people.That's the information we need to help her other with also
word!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

niki in New York, New York

72 months ago

hi!iam looking for a good program.But fast job placement will u be able to help me?iam from the bronx's.how do i get to you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie

72 months ago

I need to find a home health aide school in Manhattan, NY or Bergen county in New Jersey. I am willing to pay, but training has to take place on weekends. Please email me at Sunshine7630@aol.com and make sure to include Home Helath Info in subject line

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie

72 months ago

Dolly Bronx NY in New York, New York said: Hi

My name is Dolly and I am living in the Bronx NY I would like if someone knows about weekend classes for HHA. Can some one send me an email please with the phone numbers. I am willing to pay. My email address is dolly1962@optonline.net.

Hoping to hear from some one .

Thanks Dolly.

Hi Dolly,

Did you get a reply regarding weekend classes in the city and if so, would you mind emailing me info?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

HELLO MY NAME IS SONIA BONILLA I WORK FOR A COMPANY NAME HHH HOME CARE. WE OFFER FREE HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING. WE ARE LOCATED AT 2100 BARTOW AVE IN THE BRONX. .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Liz

72 months ago

SONIA BONILLA in Bronx, New York said: HELLO MY NAME IS SONIA BONILLA I WORK FOR A COMPANY NAME HHH HOME CARE. WE OFFER FREE HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING. WE ARE LOCATED AT 2100 BARTOW AVE IN THE BRONX. .

Hello, Ms. Bonilla. I'm interested in applying to your company can you tell me what documents I should bring to register for classes and when do the classes start.

DONNA in Bronx, New York

72 months ago

SONIA BONILLA in Bronx, New York said: HELLO MY NAME IS SONIA BONILLA I WORK FOR A COMPANY NAME HHH HOME CARE. WE OFFER FREE HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING. WE ARE LOCATED AT 2100 BARTOW AVE IN THE BRONX. .

GREETINGS TO YOU MS.BONILLA. I AM A SINGLE MOM OF FIVE BOYS AGES 14-4, I ALSO HAVE MY 5 YEAR OLD NIECE LIVING WITH ME.I AM LOOKING TO ATTEND YOUR CLASSES, BUT FIRST I NEED MORE INFORMATION. WHAT TIME ARE YOUR CLASSES? WHAT ARE YOUR CROSS STREETS? WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENT ARE REQUIRED? AND HOW SOON AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE COURSE CAN YOU HELP ME OBTAIN WORKING STATUS? MY CHILDREN AND I REALLY NEED THIS STEP FORWARD CAN YOU HELP US SOON?MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS FIRSTLADYOF5@VERIZON.NET.
SINCERLY YOURS STRUGGLING MOM/AUNT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Hi,

My Name is Dolly, and I am looking for a School in the Bronx or Manhattan that offer Paid Home Health Aide Classes on the weekends or evening. Please email me at dolly1962@optonline.net or

Please I am looking forward to hear from someone please.

Again I am willing to pay for my classes.

Thanks.
Dolly

kat in New York, New York

71 months ago

piz anyone can help me wat a free trining hiT me @MISSHOTTAMOLLY@TMAIL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie

71 months ago

Does anyone know of an HHA training school in Manhattan or New Jersey that provides weekend classes? If so, please email me info at Sunshine7630@aol.com

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jasmine in Fall River, Massachusetts

71 months ago

im looking for free hha classes in fall river,ma that does not require a high sckool diploma or g.e.d?!

Jaii in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

Priscilla in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: The place I work for is Granny Nannies. Their pay can range anywhere between $9-$15 an hr! But it varies according to how many hours you work.

Hello i am interested in your agency how did you get your job there?

Jaii in Bronx, New York

71 months ago

is there any type of fee for this training? Books, uniforms etc?

Priscilla in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I got my job here because my Mom also works for Granny Nannies, and advised me to get a job through them. They are right by where I live, so I thought it would be a nice job for me to have. I had to fill out an application first, and afterwards I had an orientation that took about half an hour. But they hired me pretty much right away. They need Home Health Aides for them often!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Marie

71 months ago

Can anyon e recommend an HHA school that provides classes on weekend? I am willing to pay. Any suggestions, please contact me at Sunshine7630@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

nekeshia

70 months ago

Priscilla in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: The place I work for is Granny Nannies. Their pay can range anywhere between $9-$15 an hr! But it varies according to how many hours you work.

Hi my name is Nekeshia, can you tell me where the agency is located?

betty in Passaic, New Jersey

70 months ago

Is there any free training HHA in new jersey
Anyone knows any info
Please, email me
b_len@op.pl THANKS !

Priscilla in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

In Monongahela PA. Thanks! Any more questions, ask me.

DONNA WHITE in Thorofare, New Jersey

70 months ago

I AM CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AID .ALSO LICENCE HAIRDRESSERIF NEED ONE OR OTHER.I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF OLD AND YOUNG.CPRCERTIFIED.DONNA WHITE

Paul in Satellite Provider

70 months ago

Would u like to work online from home/temporarily and get paid weekly? We are glad to offer you for a job position at our company, KIN HING HONG TEXTILES LTD we need someone to work for the company as a representative/book keeper in the USA, Canada and major European countries . This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA,Canada and major European countries. You don't need to have an Office and this certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going at the moment. From the Site, you will find out the Company produces the following varieties of clothing materials: - batiks, assorted fabrics for interior decor, silk and traditional costumes which we have clients we supply weekly in the states. Our integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations use state of-the-art textile equipment from the worlds leading suppliers.So if anyone interest he/she should get in touch with me via mail,pauljames4444@live.com.Have a nice day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sweety in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

Hello i would like to know what are the names of the best Home Health Aide companies to work for that pays good.Because i am staying in Brooklyn and i am looking for a company that is well recommendable for me to work for.

70 months ago

HELLO I WORK FOR HHH HOME CARE . WE ARE LOCATED AT 2100 BARTOW AVE IN THE BRONX. APPICATION HOURS ARE 9AM TIL 230PM.

Abena in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

Marie said:

Hi Marie,
I`m interested in your agency for free Home care trainning or tuition training or to apply for a job. Can u pls give me the Tel no. or the address via email to a-b-e-n-a@hotmail.com.

Thank u very much.

lorie in Hempstead, New York

70 months ago

I am looking for free home health aid training followed by live-in position. Want to do training as close to the date of this posting (12/11) Presently live in Nassau, might soon to Brooklyn. Am US citizen
Contact me lorievonsbrown@yahoo.com

Wong

69 months ago

Does anyone know any weekend classes for HHA training? Desperately need an answer. TY please email me @ nicolalewiswong@tmail.com

RUDOLPH in Newark, New Jersey

69 months ago

PRIVET ... WE ARE HIRING ALL NEW HHA AND CHA !!!!!!

MY NAME IS RUDOLPH AND I AM A HHA RECRUITER FOR A BROOKLYN BASED HOME CARE AGENCY. IF ALREADY CERTIFIED WE CAN PUT YOU TO WORK NOW OR WE WILL ASSIST YOU SETTING UP TRAINING OF YOUR CHOOSING AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS WHICH WE WILL FULLY PAY FOR ONCE YOU WORK FOR US FOR 3 MONTHS... OUR PAY RATE IS HIGHER THEN AVERAGE AND WE HAVE JOBS ALL OVER NYC BOTH DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL ME : BRIXNSTIX76@HOTMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO

IN THE EMAIL IF YOU QULAIFY I WILL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU AT THE AGENCY TO COME IN TO GET YOU STARTED... ONLY INFO REQUIRED FROM YOU NOW IS ...YOUR NAME AND PHONE OR EMAIL,.....ALL OTHER INFO WILL BE HANDLED DURING THE ORIENTATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marie

69 months ago

Do you have any weekend classes? I am willing to pay. In your reply, make reference to HHA classes; this way, if you mail ends up in spam box, I'll retrieve it.

Thanks

paulette in New York, New York

68 months ago

Hello to all can anyone PLEASE PLEASE tell me were i can go to make $9.00 or more for home care ,YES I'm CERTIFIDE HOME HEALTH AIDE Please give me some city agencies no private ones, also let it have union.
thank you the
job seeker

carrie in Bronx, New York

68 months ago

i'm looking for hha class i'm willing to pay anyone knows please let me know raldeano4@yahoo.com thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Marie

68 months ago

There are many schools that offer HHA classes. all you need to do is go to Google, in the search field, type home health aide training and the borough where in which you want to attend. Example Home Health Aide training in Bronx New york....Also, there are places where you can actually get free training, but you have to attend day classes and might also have to work for that school for a few months after you receive certificate. That's a way of repaying them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Marie

68 months ago

Hi,

There are lots of places that offer free HHA classes. all you need to do, is go to Google, in the search field, type free home health training in New jersey or whatever state you are in. After receiving your certificate, you might have to work with pay for a few months for that school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Milldale, Connecticut

68 months ago

Each town/city usually has Adult Education Courses that are offered in the local high school throughout the year. You should check there. That's where I am taking mine. Good Luck.

RUDOLPH in Newark, New Jersey

68 months ago

paulette in New York, New York said: Hello to all can anyone PLEASE PLEASE tell me were i can go to make $9.00 or more for home care ,YES I'm CERTIFIDE HOME HEALTH AIDE Please give me some city agencies no private ones, also let it have union.
thank you the
job seeker[/QUOT

PLEASE CONTACT MY AGENCY
SEE ABOVE
EMAIL

RL@PARENTCARENY.COM

$9/HR PLUS UNLIMITED OVERTIME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Southampton, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Want to learn home health care, with free training provided. I have a big heart with an open mind. I would love to help people who need me. Please provide me with information on how to obtain such. thanks and have a great day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

perdy2002 in South Richmond Hill, New York

66 months ago

Hi, My name is Dorrette.i reside in Queens NY.I am currently seeking a profession in Home health aide fiel.I am willing to do any training that is required.Please contact me if their is any openings.You may email me at perdy2002@yahoo.com

BOUNTYHUNTER in SAINT ALBANS, New York

66 months ago

ARE THERE ANY FREE CERTIFICATING IN HOME HEALTH AIDE IN THE JAMAICA
AREA.YOU CAN ANSWER ME BACK AT DBOUNTYGAL@AOL.COM.

campwildfire in queens, New York

66 months ago

I am interested on becoming an home health aide do anybody know if there is a free training in queens please let me know the location and the number so that I can call and go but I need it to be part- time thank you

DEEDEE in Woodside, New York

66 months ago

RUDOLPH in Newark, New Jersey said: PRIVET ... WE ARE HIRING ALL NEW HHA AND CHA !!!!!!

MY NAME IS RUDOLPH AND I AM A HHA RECRUITER FOR A BROOKLYN BASED HOME CARE AGENCY. IF ALREADY CERTIFIED WE CAN PUT YOU TO WORK NOW OR WE WILL ASSIST YOU SETTING UP TRAINING OF YOUR CHOOSING AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS WHICH WE WILL FULLY PAY FOR ONCE YOU WORK FOR US FOR 3 MONTHS... OUR PAY RATE IS HIGHER THEN AVERAGE AND WE HAVE JOBS ALL OVER NYC BOTH DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL ME : BRIXNSTIX76@HOTMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO

IN THE EMAIL IF YOU QULAIFY I WILL SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU AT THE AGENCY TO COME IN TO GET YOU STARTED... ONLY INFO REQUIRED FROM YOU NOW IS ...YOUR NAME AND PHONE OR EMAIL,.....ALL OTHER INFO WILL BE HANDLED DURING THE ORIENTATION

HI MY NAME IS VIVIAN AND IAM LOOKING FOR HHA TRAINING I LIVE IN THE QUEENS AREA YOU CAN EMAIL ME @DMAMAAS08@AOL.COM THANKS

semichou in Shirley, New York

66 months ago

I live in shirley NY. Do your agency have any location in this area. I'm interested in taking the training

BOUNTYHUNTER in SAINT ALBANS, New York

65 months ago

I'M NOT AN ANGENCY SO STOP SENDING ME EMAILS ABOUT HOW TO BECOME AN HHA OK.THANK YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vanessa in Brooklyn, New York

65 months ago

Hi everyone-my name is Vanessa residing in Brooklyn-just need information as to which agenies offer two week hha classes and /or one day class for a cna to become a hha.Three weeks classes would be okay only if that is all offered.My email address is:vpruitt46@yahoo.com.Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

LISA in Brooklyn, New York

65 months ago

DO NOT CHOOSE SPECIAL TOUCH HOMECARE IN BROOKLYN THEY NEVER HAVE WORK AND MOST OF THE STAFF COORDINATORS ARE MISERABLE AND MEAN!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

hazeleyes41907

65 months ago

great,, how much an hour do they pay for this agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.