CHHA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

mymilly in Tarrytown, New York

56 months ago

vince said: Hello my name is Vince I am looking for a person or persons to care for my mother in law and father in law they live in Williamstown, NJ. They both need care provided at their home. Please contact me to discuss

hello vince, my name is nana, and am chha am ready to care for your parents. thanks and let me hear from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vince

56 months ago

Thanks, for replying to my post. I am in need for a home halth aid for 2 people my mother in law and father in a law. He has Alzheimers she has stage 4 lung cancer. We need a live in if interested what woudl your rate be for that the $130 per day?
Vince

vince

56 months ago

veggharb in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey said: HI Vince it's Kevin from Liberty ,I just happened to see your name in the forum and figured I'd say hi!;I'm not replying to your request,just to see how you're doing.there's not much work around that pays decently.I've working for the storage facility guy who also owns a hotel in Wildwood quite often.No more problems with my daughters school staff.Hope your New Year is going well!

Sorry, Kevin from Liberty? Nto sure who thsi is? Vince

adwoa in Trenton, New Jersey

8 months ago

mymilly in Tarrytown, New York said: hello vince, my name is nana, and am chha am ready to care for your parents. thanks and let me hear from you.

hi vince,Am Adwoa and am much interested in taking care of your inlaws,i have experience in this job..please contact me...thank you

jamie_ck in Trenton, New Jersey

5 months ago

I work for Comfort Keepers in Hamilton, NJ. We are always hiring Caregivers as well as offering services to clients who need Caregivers. If you would like information on services OR if you are looking for a job as a CHHA or Companion, please email me at jamierosenthal@comfortkeepers.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.