Free home health training.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

Claude Bates in Cleveland, Ohio

74 months ago

I need help.I am a non violent felon whom wants to become a home health aide with free training in my city.Its been 5 years since I have been in trouble.I have been a law abiding citizen since then.Why is it that most companies even after training will not hire me?And where could I get this free training in my great city of cleveland,ohio?Thanks.Anyone in my city can email me at cbates13120 at sbcglobal.net---Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (95) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

passion in New York, New York

61 months ago

NANA in Brooklyn, New York said: I WOULD BE GLAD TO GET FREE TRAINING IN HEALTH CARE IN AREAS AROUND NEW YORK. I LIVE IN BROOKLYN.
THANKS TO ALL HELPERS.

i wood like to do a free home health aid traing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

evtaylor246@yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I have done home health care before. I am not certified but would love to be certified. I live in Altadena, CA. Can you help me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

koolliik in Lindenhurst, New York

57 months ago

smarterthanyou in Honolulu, Hawaii said: YeS TyPingLike ThIs Is GoNna GeT YoU A JoB AlRiGhT

that so wrong

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ricardine in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

I'm looking for free AHH training program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CHUCKY in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE PHILLY AREA THAT KNOWS ANY FREE PROGRAMS FOR HEALTH AIDE I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

rtyku in Bladensburg, Maryland

50 months ago

Try 1500 walnut suite1000

CHUCKY in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE PHILLY AREA THAT KNOWS ANY FREE PROGRAMS FOR HEALTH AIDE I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Faith in Missouri Valley, Iowa

49 months ago

Claude Bates in Cleveland, Ohio said: I need help.I am a non violent felon whom wants to become a home health aide with free training in my city.Its been 5 years since I have been in trouble.I have been a law abiding citizen since then.Why is it that most companies even after training will not hire me?And where could I get this free training in my great city of cleveland,ohio?Thanks.Anyone in my city can email me at cbates13120 at sbcglobal.net---Thanks.

at a hospital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tilo1968 in Mobile, Alabama

49 months ago

Many Blessings Everyone,

My name is Latisha and I was trained as a nursing assistant and home health aide in 1987. Following training I have worked with people for 10 years after that. I have worked with parplegics, cancer patients and people who are elderly and needed a better quality of life. Then for 5 years I worked as a bartender and I did very well at that. Since 2002 I was employed in the shipping department at a major supplier in the auto industry in Detroit. My last position was as a shipping supervisor before I was laid off in 2008. For the last 2 years I have battled and beaten breast cancer. Right now I am looking for employment and I feel that I would like to offer my services as a caregiver because there are so many people that need quality care and can't afford the astronomical prices. I am very interested in getting back into the healthcare industry. So if there is anyone who is looking for someone like me to take care of the one you love please contact me. I live in Mobile,Alabama. And am willing to travel up to 75 miles if neccessary. Thanks for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Evette McCray in Norwalk, Connecticut

43 months ago

Hey my name is Angela 22 of age.i have a adorable 2yr old son.My career goal are become a CNA.But i rather started to do Home Health Aide.I want to know is there any home health aide classes avialable at this moment?it can be in connecticut.Basically,do u have finicial asstistance program too?i was born and raise in Norwalk,CT my whole life.Thanks for ur time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ls.speller@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Please call Heart to Heart Home Health Care Agency in Brooklyn - they offer free training and immediate work after. Note: They are in all 5 boros an New Jersey go to this link for more info: homecare.nyhealth.gov/overview.php?entity_id=1332L001&PHPSESSID=874cb536f77f4acb6ebc0ec4123f3f1a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ls.speller@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Please look at Heart to Heart Home Health Agency - located in 5 boros and New Jersey. They offer free training and immediate work after (think less than 3 weeks training). Paste this into the web and ask them for the location nearest to you:

homecare.nyhealth.gov/overview.php?entity_id=1332L001&PHPSESSID=874cb536f77f4acb6ebc0ec4123f3f1a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tina in Dallas, Texas

37 months ago

hi my is tina for the past 7 yaers i have being taking care of my son since is accident i was a certified cna but my certicate has since expired and know i have to take it over but cant afford it is there any one who could help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tawannamangham@yahoo.com in Cleveland, Ohio

35 months ago

hello I live in cleveland ohio and wanted to know where i can go to get free home health aide training in clevelavd ohio

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sabrina in Los Angeles, California

34 months ago

Hi I live in Los Angeles california and is looking for a free home health aide training program , I am currently a CNA and would like to get the HHA as well ..... THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME ... SABRINA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sabrina in Los Angeles, California

34 months ago

looking for free trianing in LA. CA. for HHA , please feel free to post .... Thanks ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janie in Lawrenceville, Georgia

32 months ago

Ii would like to be a home health aide or companion to seniors what must I do to get started. Mi live I'm lawrenceville ga 30046. I have experience in this area bu found aftetrt moving to ga I needed a certificateed but can't find out where to go.

Emily Roads in Tampa, Florida

32 months ago

Janie in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Ii would like to be a home health aide or companion to seniors what must I do to get started. Mi live I'm lawrenceville ga 30046. I have experience in this area bu found aftetrt moving to ga I needed a certificateed but can't find out where to go.

Have you tried www.HHAOnlineCourse.com ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

flogid in Tampa, Florida

31 months ago

hello there can anyone please tell me where to find a class training for hha and cna in tampa fl cuz im looking forward to get my licensed,but i dont know where to go i been searching online but it seems like the classes takes month ,i just want a 2 or 3 week traing..thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yahira in White Plains, New York

31 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

whitehollie14@yahoo.com in Melrose Park, Illinois

30 months ago

I am looking for training in Home Health Aid. Need information on Location in the Joliet or Will County areas.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.