Comments (1 to 50 of 1717)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

jay in Staten Island, New York

60 months ago

premeir in Staten Island pays $9/hr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (72) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

candy in New York, New York

57 months ago

the only agency i know that pays kinda good is partners in care 8.00 dollars an hour then it goes up n 3 months 8.75 manhattan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (117) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

does anybody know how much do extended home care pay an hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (203) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

bee in Yonkers, New York

57 months ago

rully in Trenton, New Jersey said: I worked for partners for 8 months and the only time it went up was when I got certified did the change the rates recently

how much did they pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

honey in Bronx, New York

57 months ago

I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (357) / No (69) Reply - Report abuse

lisa198t in Jamaica, New York

57 months ago

there is an agency that pays 11 pr hr they went to workforce 1 but i missed them any body know what agency that is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (447) / No (105) Reply - Report abuse

missing bk/ny in Kissimmee, Florida

57 months ago

Hi all. I'm moving back to NY and I will be looking to work as a HHA p/t. How long is the training and which agencies do you suggest that I go to for the training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (167) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

bee in New York, New York

57 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: my best friend work partners in care they pay her 8.75 an hour

how long she been working there? I went to the one day class for certified aides yesterday, they said they will call me back or orientation when my fingerprints come through, but I'm scared they might not have any cases when I'm done with it. Did your friend have to wait for a case? ( I'm considering quitting my job I have now)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

bee in New York, New York said: how long she been working there? I went to the one day class for certified aides yesterday, they said they will call me back or orientation when my fingerprints come through, but I'm scared they might not have any cases when I'm done with it. Did your friend have to wait for a case? ( I'm considering quitting my job I have now)

shes been there for 5 years now they have cases but you shouldnt quit the job you have now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

fegs pay good but they are not hiring right now i even look on cragslist healthcare still no jobs!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

madampeaches in Brooklyn, New York

57 months ago

Able in Brooklyn pays 7.50 does anyone know how much Inter Gen Health pays

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

im with able they dont pay 7 they pay 8 for elder and 10 for children

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

what agency pay more than 8.75 nyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

is there any agency that pay more than 8.75 nyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

madampeaches in Brooklyn, New York said: Heart to heart pays 7.25 per hr

oh ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

veda in East Orange, New Jersey said: I went for a interview with an agency and they refuse to tell me how much they are paying after i was given a schedule to work. I said how can someone go to work without the information of how much they are being paid. I ask myself has slavery abolished or are some agency officals sick. She said she does not need me after asking several times. Some of these people are greedy getting wealthy of the elderly while they pay the workers next to nothing.

im a HHA and i like where i work. but DONT apply at PROGRESSIVE IN NYC. they dont care about your welfare there. its all about the image of the agency. they dont treat their aides with dignity and respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

missing bk/ny in Kissimmee, Florida said: Hi all. I'm moving back to NY and I will be looking to work as a HHA p/t. How long is the training and which agencies do you suggest that I go to for the training.

what ever you do, dont apply at PROGRESSIVE. RUDE COORDINATORS,PLACES YOU IN UNHEALTHY CASES,CARES NOTHING FOR YOU AS AN AIDE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

home health aides should get paid more money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

septimus77 in Flushing, New York said: how much a Home Health Aide should be paid? What the Home Health Aides think?

i think 9 to 10 an hour cause of the hard work with pts

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

do anyone know how much cabrini homecare agency pay a hour nyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

petra johnson in Bronx, New York

56 months ago

I agree with u 100% progressive is a very rude agency. got hurt on da job and they didnt care not one bit. the coordinators talk very disrespectiful to all of the aids. The pay is garbage.Its plenty of time they didnt pay me for the full weeks i worked. it's a horrible expreince working for them so i just left.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

new hha in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York said: what ever you do, dont apply at PROGRESSIVE. RUDE COORDINATORS,PLACES YOU IN UNHEALTHY CASES,CARES NOTHING FOR YOU AS AN AIDE.

Im currently doing my hha certificate at progressive will be looking for a better paying agency than $7.60 an hr thats what progressive pays

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

petra johnson in Bronx, New York said: I agree with u 100% progressive is a very rude agency. got hurt on da job and they didnt care not one bit. the coordinators talk very disrespectiful to all of the aids. The pay is garbage.Its plenty of time they didnt pay me for the full weeks i worked. it's a horrible expreince working for them so i just left.

i wish i had seen this sooner

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

withlove in Brooklyn, New York

56 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: my best friend work partners in care they pay her 8.75 an hour

how many hours can you work for the angency partners in care

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mariNY in Staten Island, New York

56 months ago

Well i currently work for Hope Home Care nd they"re located in Staten Island.And I started with 7.50 an hour and i have now been with them a year nd now only make 8 an hour. They do offer training program which is Three weeks long.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

oi in New York, New York

56 months ago

Hi, it would be nice if we kept this thread for salary purpose only

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

k3ya19 in Bronx, New York

55 months ago

don't go to People Care Inc, they pay $7.80.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

u kno what lets find out who pays 11 hr lets all go there and leave the low paying agency in the dust a way to protest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ais in New York, New York

55 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: family aide inc is hiring in the bronx i seen it online they pay 7. something to 13 dollars an hour

they pay only 7 something when u start and every 6months u get a raise of 25 cent i was working with them 4 a while but im looking for ANOTHER THAT PAYS MORE NOW ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ASIA718 in Staten Island, New York

55 months ago

jay in Staten Island, New York said: premeir in Staten Island pays $9/hr

DO THEY HAVE 12 HR CASES?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NICOLE

55 months ago

Hello is it legal for a home health aide to work 84 hours a week that is 12 hours a day for seven days without a day off

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Yonkers, New York

55 months ago

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York said: what ever you do, dont apply at PROGRESSIVE. RUDE COORDINATORS,PLACES YOU IN UNHEALTHY CASES,CARES NOTHING FOR YOU AS AN AIDE.

progressive there unorganize they dnt care how u talk to them with them it seem as it has to be there way ii didn't like working for them but I love the person i had to care for she was real good to me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

55 months ago

I am currently working for progressive and they have been okay so far but then again it's only been a month,waiting for my certificate so i can get out of there they only pay $7.60

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

gee in Bronx, New York said: I am currently working for progressive and they have been okay so far but then again it's only been a month,waiting for my certificate so i can get out of there only pay $7.60

i have been working there 2 weeks now they told us three weeks for the certificate they have me working 12 days straight b4 i can get two days off that i hate ,progressive sent me to smoking cases even thou i told them im allergic ,and when i spoke to the coordinator they told me they cant remember everything sooo rude they dont care for us they jus wanna use us as tools to make them money ,they charge their clients $30 + and we make only $7.60

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Yonkers, New York

55 months ago

I was with progrissive till i got my certificate I didn't like working on the weekend all thought it was every other weekend I still wanted my weekend to myself and there pay suckes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Maria in Yonkers, New York said: I was with progrissive till i got my certificate I didn't like working on the weekend all thought it was every other weekend I still wanted my weekend to myself and there pay suckes

so did u jus leave or did u resign?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

NICOLE

54 months ago

Hello has anyone heard of RELIANCE HOME HEALTH CARE IN ARDMORE PA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in New York, New York

54 months ago

soon as progressive gave me the certificate I quit the next week after getting my certificate I didn't like the company everyone likes what they like and i felt like progressive wasn't for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

I would love to know if I was to apply in yonkers new york for anytime home care inc. would 12 an hr. would be the starting wage? and I would also love to know at anytime home care inc. do u HAVE to work every other weekend? please let me know at mariacortez87@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

mary in Brooklyn, New York

54 months ago

americare in brooklyn only pays 7.25 with no benefits none and they have the worst workers because you basically have to fight to get your correct hours because they will pay you what they feel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

VP718

54 months ago

bee in New York, New York said: try Stella Orton in Staten Island, it's pretty far, but most cases are in Manhattan. They pay $10 an hour for both PCA AND HHA. Plus I just went to Partners in Care on Weds, they told me $8.25

I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (52) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

deedee in Bronx, New York

54 months ago

Does anyone at PArtners in Care, Mt. vernon make 15 an hour??? Do they provide transportation to difficult to reach areas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

alberte.mervil in East Orange, New Jersey

54 months ago

thanks, i'll call them on monday and see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

onemari in Staten Island, New York

54 months ago

Yes they Pay 7.50 Starting and ima not sure how often they go up cuz i use to work for them and I was there for a year and only got a raise once with no benefits , overttime,Or nothin.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

you can go to family's aide it's in the bronx or you can look on the news paper

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

54 months ago

Maria in New York, New York said: you can go to family's aide it's in the bronx or you can look on the news paper

do you know how long the training is and is there a fee?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melissa in Brooklyn, New York

54 months ago

k3ya19 in Bronx, New York said: don't go to People Care Inc, they pay $7.80.

People care pays hha $7.80 but if u apply to work as a pca they pay $10.00 and its easier and much better than the hha jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sexxy in Bronx, New York

54 months ago

Hi, I want to know the number for anytime home care. Thank you cuz that sounds great $12 and up we deserve that rate for what we go through.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

54 months ago

where is people care located?and do they have work in the Bronx and Manhattan?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nikqua in Brooklyn, New York

54 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

do they have work in brooklyn or queens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.