Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (851 to 900 of 1717)
Page:  « First « Previous   15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next »   Last »

Michelle in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Yes -- Progressive has a constant turnover, and their admin staff if very disrespectful. I am sure that cattle going to market get treated better than hha's at Progressive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

moonbeam195@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

im just wondering why cant these coodinators be put on blast? ans be made to show we aides some respect

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sacha10461 in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

BriBri in Bronx, New York said: hi i wanted to know if you know how much do they pay an hour if you work in the metro state area?

Does Anytime offer benefits?

tasha in New York, New York

36 months ago

can a hha work 6 hors a day for 7 days a wk....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

tasha in New York, New York said: can a hha work 6 hors a day for 7 days a wk....

sry hours^

Doing it in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

NicoleH73 in Staten Island, New York said: Wow Ajany, I didn't know that. I left Progressive after four years, and now I'm working with Partners in Care. I should have asked for HRA! I live on Staten Island, and they have me working here which is convient, because my daughters pre-school is right here. I wonder if People Care inc. serves Staten Island?

How do I ask for HRA ? Do I just go there and ask to speak to them?

36 months ago

hi does any1 know how much proggressive pay...im going to them 2morrow..thanks in advance

36 months ago

tasha in New York, New York said: hi does any1 know how much proggressive pay...im going to them 2morrow..thanks in advance

and how long it take to get ya cert.

April Glynn in Bronx, New York

36 months ago

Progressive pays seven sixty an hour. It's not worth going there, it's a waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tasha in Bronx, New York

36 months ago

April Glynn in Bronx, New York said: Progressive pays seven sixty an hour. It's not worth going there, it's a waste of time.

I WENT THERE 2DAY REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT JUST WANT TO GET INTO SOMETHINK..DO U KNOW OF A CLASS THATS COMING UP LIKE IN THE NEXT MONTH..IF SO CAN U TELL ME WHICH 1S ILL DO THE REST...THANKS IN ADVANCE

36 months ago

Does anyone know how much First Care pay in the bronx? Most of these agency's don't tell you what they pay over the phone.

flames6978 in Liberty, New York

36 months ago

That sucks! I agree, if you don't know what you're talking about, then DON'T POST ANYTHING! First thing to do is always make a phone call and talk to someone in H.R. That has to be the worst paying job in this field. Good luck on finding a good job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

veda in East Orange, New Jersey said: I went for a interview with an agency and they refuse to tell me how much they are paying after i was given a schedule to work. I said how can someone go to work without the information of how much they are being paid. I ask myself has slavery abolished or are some agency officals sick. She said she does not need me after asking several times. Some of these people are greedy getting wealthy of the elderly while they pay the workers next to nothing.

That is crazy! Does anywhere know where you can turn in a company for not providing information. I read what companies pay towards the city and surrounding areas. That is crazy! No wonder why people are being abused and neglected! Pay your employees and then they'd have a better work ethic and would take pride in the company they work for.

36 months ago

honey in Bronx, New York said: I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

In Orange County they start you off at 12.00 an hr. Ad was just in local paper and personally spoke to employees whom seem to like the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

NICOLE said: Hello is it legal for a home health aide to work 84 hours a week that is 12 hours a day for seven days without a day off

Yes it is legal

yamajoybot@yahoo.com in Staten Island, New York

36 months ago

I think HHA workers deserve to be paid $11.00 $12.00 per hours if all HHA worker will come together as one body in the whole United States, then they shall enjoy their work

needajob in Staten Island, New York

36 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

do they offer training for certification also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

cilla in Bronx, New York

36 months ago

How much does Stella pay for live in?

Marie in Edison, New Jersey

36 months ago

Michelle said: Does anyone work for Next Stage Senior Care Service? I want to apply and I wanted to know more about them.

Listen I went to that agency thinking that it was great becuase they pay 11.1o an hour but guess what they dont have no cases available and is only one coordinator that they have imagine how is the agency. They make you take like 6 classe which they will not pay you. They tell you all the time that they have a lot cases to make you feel like after all thise clases you will be working. At the end they dont have nothing available is suck. Like 6 people was applying at the same time like me and only me and other girl show up in the last meeting and not only that all of us end up losing our time in that company. They dont give you benefits, no cases and they are disorganize in all aspect, and they espect you to do more things than a regular hha do becuse this agency is private one and youy have to cook for the family memeber and clean poo for the pets take the petsa to walk and much more becuse those clients are paying the service from their pocket. Dont go to them becuse you will regret how much time you will loose for nothing

milou in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

can someone tell me about hopeton care in brooklyn ,do they have cases

36 months ago

can someone tell me about hopeton care in brooklyn .do they have cases

36 months ago

yamajoybot@yahoo.com in Staten Island, New York said: special touch does't pay $10.00 and $11.00 as they are saying I have worked with them and they did pay me $7.25 less tax per hour and 5hours to 4 hours a day after l deduct my transportation and taxes l come out with $150.00 per week.

Home Health Aides need to be paid well

36 months ago

Home Health Aids deserve better

crystyles210 in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

what is the best company to do the home health aide training in brooklyn,ny.I need a great company to work for that has alot of hours and pay at lease 8.25.I need an class asap.

36 months ago

Preffered home care pays eight twenty five. They are located in brooklyn. I heard it's a good company.

36 months ago

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee may someone tell ,e about hopeton care do the have casee

Autumn in New York, New York

36 months ago

No hopeton care do not have much cases and they don't pay on time. I didn't get paid till a month and a half later. I Had also heard they do that to everyone, I've heard from patients whom were close to thier hha's and where sad b/c an hha was always leaving due to that fact. And besides that They do get cases daily and do give you perm cases but you don't have a say. I worked w/ them all the cases they try to give give me were more than two hours away and they themselves wld tell you, you have to be willing to travel at least two hours. You will most likely deal with one coordinator (maria). Whom will be upset when you don't take a case. Anita walker the receptionist will be nice to you up until you actually work for them then her extream sassy attitude appears out of no where. Good luck if you do go. But take this as a warning plz you wld waste your time. God knows I wish someone warned me =\

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

thank u Autumn

princess in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

how much hopeton care in brooklyn pay, do they give u a case when u apply with them

36 months ago

Hopeton care pays $8 an hr and I didn't get a case till 2 wks later.

princess in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

but Autunm they told me they have cases for everybody ,they said they have a lot of 12 hrs,i don t know what to know what to do can u tell me where can i find a good agency in brooklyn

36 months ago

they told me the same thing....I won't tell you not to go. That's up to you. I just gave you my personal experience and you wld have to experience yours and voice your own opinion. I have a child so I can't wait for a monthly check and I don't take bull from no one especially after being nice job or not. But that's jus me. Try it I guess if might be what you want. And im sorry I wouldn't Noe any other agency in bk I'm not from there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Doingmee in Staten Island, New York

36 months ago

Well hello everyone i live on staten island and recently i called back for an interview with preiemer homecare in staten island which they pay 9.00 an hour nd also have 1199 union only ting you have to take a 2day skill class but its worth it !!!!

nena in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

hi does anybody knows how much edison pays

36 months ago

EDISON pay $ 8.25

mommyof1 in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

hi can anyone tell me any good agenices in brooklyn or manhattan that pay between 8 to 9 dollars an hour and do free training thank you

36 months ago

hi can anyone tell me any good agenices in brooklyn or manhattan that pay between 8 to 9 dollars an hour and do free training thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

36 months ago

Best care pays 8.90 and have 1199

36 months ago

is best care in brooklyn

36 months ago

THANK U RACHELLE

rachelle

36 months ago

No and best care is in bk

36 months ago

CAN SOMBODY TELL ME HOW MUCH DOES EVERGREENCHOICE HOMECARE PAYS PLZ N THANK YOU

brooklyn

36 months ago

bestcare pays 7.75 for new hires.

sassy26 in Bronx, New York

36 months ago

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE AFTER REGISTERING WITH ANYTIME BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GET A CASE? I REGISTERED AND WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK IN 3WEEKS..

36 months ago

please people help i tired filling hha application .tired going in oriantation ,could someone tell me where i can find a good agency in brooklyn because i don t want to waste my time anymore

VAGINALodor in Staten Island, New York

36 months ago

PERSONAL TOUCH - 8.10/HR, RUDE AND EXTREMELY GHETTO COORDINATORS, BUT THEY AAAAAALWAYS HAVE CASES...EVEN IN STATEN ISLAND!

NvMe3489 in New York, New York

36 months ago

Had anyone worked for AnyTime? Are they a good agency? I want to start hha training with ththem soon, but was wondering if its worth the trip. How much do they pay new hires and do they have alot of cases? Benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NvMe3489 in New York, New York

36 months ago

What about Utopia in the bronx and queens? How are they?

36 months ago

lovemom in Souderton, Pennsylvania said: I am looking for a CNA to help care for my Mom recovering from a stroke in Monmouth County NJ. She is a outgoing, sweet young 76 that had a stroke in May. She is still in the nursing home, but wants to return home. Although she is wheel chair bound, she can walk with the walker with a one person assist. Basically she is a one person assist on everything right now.

My sister and I are looking for someone certified with experience who can fill in the hours not paid by medicaid,when we cannot be there.

She would need someone to give her meds, maybe help bathe her, dressing, etc. We are offering between $10-$15.00 per hour.

Please email me if interested. D.

I' m in Staten Island if the case in the evening or live-in I' m going to share with someone, and if the pay $15. then I'm going to take good care of your mom. I was a nurse from my country but not in USA but l am trying to get back to my field.

36 months ago

HHA/CNA' are the ones who do most of the job but the pay is too low. we should all come together as one team and we will win.

Page:  « First « Previous   15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.