Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1718)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

nikqua in Brooklyn, New York

53 months ago

gee in Bronx, New York said: where is people care located?and do they have work in the Bronx and Manhattan?

people care is at 116 w 32nd street 15th floor in manhattan they have work but they only pay $10 if u have your cert already if not u only get $7.60 comming out there training

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JUSGALMRoUS in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

nikqua in Brooklyn, New York said: people care is at 116 w 32nd street 15th floor in manhattan they have work but they only pay $10 if u have your cert already if not u only get $7.60 comming out there training

Hi YOUR ADD CAUGHT MY ATTENTION I WOULD LIEK TO NO DO THEY REALLY START OFF WITH 10 DOLLARS A HOUR FOR HOME HEALTH AIDES THAT ALREADY HAVE THERE CERFICATE.??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

new hha in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

Maria in New York, New York said: soon as progressive gave me the certificate I quit the next week after getting my certificate I didn't like the company everyone likes what they like and i felt like progressive wasn't for me

could u tell me how long progressive took to give u your certificate because in the beginning they said two weeks time now they are saying that they do not know when it will be ready

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: could u tell me how long progressive took to give u your certificate because in the beginning they said two weeks time now they are saying that they do not know when it will be ready

Its usually 90 days before they give u your cerficate like a 90 day probation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nati in Staten Island, New York

52 months ago

does anyone know about personal touch in Staten Island?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

nati in Staten Island, New York said: does anyone know about personal touch in Staten Island?

AM WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM TO BUT I NO SUM HOME HEALTH AIDE AGENCIES IN STATEN ISLAND AND THERE PAY RATE WHICH IS STELLA ORTON 10 PREIMER WHICH IS 9 A HOUR ..ARE THERE ANY HOME HEALTH AIDE PAY RATES THAT YOU CAN SHARE.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in New York, New York

52 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: could u tell me how long progressive took to give u your certificate because in the beginning they said two weeks time now they are saying that they do not know when it will be ready
I did my training and stood with progressive till i got my certificate
ones u come out of training you will be on probation you have to get 3 visit from the nurse in 3 months you will have to call progressive for your certificate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

summit hr

52 months ago

Septimus77 in Flushing, New York said: I propose to keep a current list of HHA Agencies and their rates, this way people could see who pays better and do a better decision about where to work.

I think information about salary and hourly wages is diffuse for this kind of jobs, if you ask them over the phone they don't like to say. It is possible that with better information a tendency for new comers going to work for better pay agencies could be created, this would push the others to change their policies.

My two first

The Royal Care---They pay 7.75 hour
Sunnyside Citywide Home Care Services --- They Pay 8.75h

SUMMIT HOME HEALTH CARE BROOKLYN AND QUEENS LOCATIONS $7.75 FOR FIRST MONTH AND INCREASED TO $8.00 (UNION)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

summit hr

52 months ago

Please call Summit Home Health Care and speak with Nicole. Our training program begins on April 12.
www.trustsummit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BriBri in Bronx, New York

52 months ago

honey in Bronx, New York said: I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

hi i wanted to know if you know how much do they pay an hour if you work in the metro state area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

honey in Bronx, New York

52 months ago

BriBri in Bronx, New York said: hi i wanted to know if you know how much do they pay an hour if you work in the metro state area?

they pay $8-10 per hour depend the case.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ajany in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: do any one know how much personal touch pay a hour nyc

10 an hour .11.10 weekends.ask for hra only

52 months ago

Shay in Bronx, New York said: Do anyone know how much cooperative home care agency start off rate when you're comming out of their training for HHA certification class .

go to hra in personal touch ,..its 10 an hour..weekends it 11.10 an hour..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

[personal touch sorry pll 8.75 but.if you ask to go to hra side they pay 10 dollars an hour and weekends its 11.10 an hour and you get paid weekly.the hra cases are very easy..i sleep all dayat mind and my patient does everything for there self

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tbrownsassy in Saint Albans, New York

52 months ago

ajany in Brooklyn, New York said: [personal touch sorry pll 8.75 but.if you ask to go to hra side they pay 10 dollars an hour and weekends its 11.10 an hour and you get paid weekly.the hra cases are very easy..i sleep all dayat mind and my patient does everything for there self

what borough do they pay that amount

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

summit hr said: SUMMIT HOME HEALTH CARE BROOKLYN AND QUEENS LOCATIONS $7.75 FOR FIRST MONTH AND INCREASED TO $8.00 (UNION)

Summit HHA is very unprofessional don't go there

Summit HR

52 months ago

One other thing I forgot to mention is that our over-time rate is $12.00 which other agencies do not give. (I have been told by HHA's inquiring who are now emplyees) So if you figure it out we may be a few cents more.
Stop in or call us to find out all the benefits you will get being an employee of Summit Home Health Care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NICOLE

52 months ago

Hello has anyone worked for Reliance Home Care out of Philadelphia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Tbrownsassy in Saint Albans, New York said: what borough do they pay that amount

any borought

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

frsh in Saint Albans, New York

52 months ago

Tbrownsassy in Saint Albans, New York said: what borough do they pay that amount

hey tbrownsassy are u sure personal touch pay 10 which one cuz they have one on hillside side and they said 8.75 onli so please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

nikqua in Brooklyn, New York said: people care is at 116 w 32nd street 15th floor in manhattan they have work but they only pay $10 if u have your cert already if not u only get $7.60 comming out there training

do you work there do they have benefits

52 months ago

nikqua in Hempstead, New York said: yes they have 1199 union benifits after 60 days but they dont have direct deposit and you cant pick up your check they mail it out on fridays so u dont get paid till saturdays

ill check them out hope they really payin $10 cus i have my certificate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

crystyles210 in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

IM THINKING ABOUT GOING TO PARTNERS IN CARE FOR HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING.AND I WANT TO KNOW DO I GET MY CERTIFICATE AFTER COMPLETEING THE CLASS?OR WILL I HAVE TO WAIT 90 DAYS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

crystyles210 in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

DO ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO BE CERTIFIED TO WORK FOR STELLA ORTON IN STATEN ISLAND.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

strux in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: ill check them out hope they really payin $10 cus i have my certificate

what are the outcomes of your visit? do they really pay $10?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

babysisi in Bronx, New York

51 months ago

Melissa in Brooklyn, New York said: People care pays hha $7.80 but if u apply to work as a pca they pay $10.00 and its easier and much better than the hha jobs.

Do people care inc. have training to be a PCA.

NicoleH73 in Staten Island, New York

51 months ago

ajany in Brooklyn, New York said: you can go to parters in care. as soon as you get hired ask for ppl in hra..they pay 10 dollars an hours weekdays and 11.10 weekends. it doesnt matter if you just got your certifatce.

Wow Ajany, I didn't know that. I left Progressive after four years, and now I'm working with Partners in Care. I should have asked for HRA! I live on Staten Island, and they have me working here which is convient, because my daughters pre-school is right here. I wonder if People Care inc. serves Staten Island?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

NicoleH73 in Staten Island, New York

51 months ago

Maria in Yonkers, New York said: I was with progrissive till i got my certificate I didn't like working on the weekend all thought it was every other weekend I still wanted my weekend to myself and there pay suckes

Who do you work for now Maria? I had to work every other weekend with Progressive also [Which I hated]. Now I'm with partners in care, and I work every other Saturday [Which still sucks] I want my weekends to myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JUSGALMROUS in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

LET ME EXPLAIN SUMTING ON HERE ITS ALOT OF LIESSS PARTNERS IN CARE DOSENT PAYY 875 I WORK FOR THEM N THEY DONT GO UP EVERY 3 MONTHS DEY STAY AT THE RATE 825 ITS NO SUCH THING AS A HRA SIDE CAUSE I CALLED IN FOR DAT..ND YESS PARTNERS IN CARE DOESNT GIVE U YOUR CERFICATE TILL 90 DAYS AFTER BUT ITS WORTH IT CAUSE PARTNERS IN CARE ALWAYYSSS HAVE CASES DATS THE BIGGEST AGECNYY IN NYC ANY OTHER QUESTINS FEEL FREE TO POST THEM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

gtqueen22 in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: does anyone knows how much heart to heart home care pay a hour nyc

they pay $7.50

sarah in New York, New York

50 months ago

I called summit and the lady told me that the hha/pca classes are not free you have to pay $100

50 months ago

I start training for Partners In Care in July and they start me out at $8.60 does anyone know how much Family Aides Inc. in the Bronx pays because thy won't tell me over the phone and I can't find anything on the web.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PREDDiiMEE in Staten Island, New York

50 months ago

WELL I GOT MY CERFICATE FROM PARTNERS IN CARE ND GOT TERMINATED I HOPE THEY START MEOFFWIT 8.60 LIKE SARAH CAUSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Again does anyone know how much Family Aides Inc. in the bronx start u off with after training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shana in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

honey in Bronx, New York said: I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

will they start u off with $12 an hour??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

50 months ago

I beg u guys do not go to amazing home care they start u off with 7.25 and hold your certificate for 6 months if you want it before that u gotta oay 500 to get it please please don't do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

50 months ago

EWURESI in Bronx, New York said: AMAZING HOME CARE 1601 BRONXDALE AVENUE. THEY PAY YOU 7.25 EVEN WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE. BEEN WORKING WITH THEM FOR 3MONTHS. ITS STILL 7.25... MOST OF THEIR COORDINATORS ARE SUPER RUDE. I WORK SEVEN DAYS A WEEK TO BE ABLE TOMAKE ENOUGH... THEY DO HAVE CASES

Excatly they are very rude I can't wait to leave I have been in tears since I started cuz they keep screwing me over with my checks and when they say they are going to pay you more for another case they don't they just pay u da difference not another pay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

ohh wow you are so right my cousin is real disapointed in that agency and how they work and they also make you work your first 40hours as an internship before you can get paid another friend of mine paid the $500 and her certificate is not reconized by alot of other agencys she had to be retrained 1 week at partners in care

rachelle

50 months ago

Are u serious? So I might as well go to partners in care? I been with them 3 months already please help me out

lizbeth in Yonkers, New York

50 months ago

hello my name is lizbeth i work in a agency in yonkers they paid 7.75 or some cases 11.50 if u lucky !!!!! can u give me the adrees or the agency number please i really wanna apply on this agency thank u !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

you will be better off going to partners they start you off with $8.25 then after you finish your probation you get 8.50 and every so often if you a good worker they will go up .25cents and they have alot of cases so you will stay with work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

50 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: You better choose another school. Daisley School's license has expired since last April. I just cancel my registration for the next CNA class which supposed to start on June 7th 2010. It seems that the school is currently under investigation.

Ok so what school would u recommend in brooklyn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

rachelle said: Can any one tell me about karefree and kareful they offer cna classes but I want more info I don't want to waste my money

Well you have plenty of Choices. The only thing is the tuition might be higher than Daisley's by 50+. You look up the phone # of the following ones over the net:
-T&J Nurse Aide School,
-Learning to Care,
-Bulkan's Educational School,
-ABC Training Center,
-Big Apple Training Center,
-Franklin Career Institute,
-FOB School,
-Anne Blue,
-American Medical Career Training Center,
-Sea View Institute,
-Berk Trade&Business School,
-J.C Vocational,
-Caliber Training,
-NY Institute of Medical Career,
-Kareful and Karefree Training School,
-ADL Institute,
-Cudley's training program,
-Access Careers,
-Excel Career Training,
-Universal Career Training,
-Christine Institute of Vocational Training,
-C.M First Step Training Center,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

rachelle said: Can any one tell me about karefree and kareful they offer cna classes but I want more info I don't want to waste my money

This one is ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Naija Angel in Jamaica, New York

50 months ago

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York said: what ever you do, dont apply at PROGRESSIVE. RUDE COORDINATORS,PLACES YOU IN UNHEALTHY CASES,CARES NOTHING FOR YOU AS AN AIDE.

i work there as well... U r very correct... i strongly advise to go elsewhere!!! im leaving by month end... Pagos home health- 90-50 parsons blvd suite 201 on jamaica pays 8 an hour.. they are very friendly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brock in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

rachelle said: Excatly they are very rude I can't wait to leave I have been in tears since I started cuz they keep screwing me over with my checks and when they say they are going to pay you more for another case they don't they just pay u da difference not another pay

Yes, the coordinators definitely need to check their attitudes. I regret signing up with this agency,
getting an overnight with them is virtually impossible. Not mention they can barely find me a case with steady and stable hours. Signing up with amazing was truly a waste.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

rachelle said: I am going to be applying to karefree and kareful for cna please if you guys have any feedback please let me know thanks

All I can tell you is they are licensed, for the year 2009 they had 64 students who took they state board exam and the results were as follows:

written test: 45 passed
clinical test: 49 passed

overall success of 74% which not bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

i have been working with progressive for 5 months now i have my certificatr already i wanna leave sick of working for 7.60 i know that progressive has acs clients where u work with children thinking about doing that i heard it pays more does anyone know b4 i make the switch?

50 months ago

Dont waste your time honey progressive only pays 20 cents more for an acs case,i know this because that was my first case i did for progressive back in February when i started with them so all u would be making is $7.80hr why not just follow me to people care in manhattan they pay $10hr and do accept the progressive certificate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: Dont waste your time honey progressive only pays 20 cents more for an acs case,i know this because that was my first case i did for progressive back in February when i started with them so all u would be making is $7.80hr why not just follow me to people care in manhattan they pay $10hr and do accept the progressive certificate

wow cant beleave it only 20cents more thats crazy! do you still work for progressive? i was wondering about kindcare home attendant, a few months back while i was still in training i met this lady on the elevater she told me that she works for kindcare which is a part of progressive and she makes $10 hour she said she is a home attendant and its easier. do u know anything about that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.