Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 1702)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

kari in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

mina in Mount Vernon, New York said: there is an agency called next stage they are starting off 11 an hour as long as you certified 116 w 32 st 13 floor

i have my certificate from progressive home health agency can i apply with just that or do they need the STATE certificate too i want to go into next stage tomorrow i jus spoke to someone from there and they did confirm that they start at $11

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in New York, New York

63 months ago

I had mine since last year it takes 3 months to get everything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

strux in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

Maria in New York, New York said: I had mine since last year it takes 3 months to get everything

can you tell about the process to get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Yonkers, New York

63 months ago

you have to get i think 3 visit or 4 form vns they will come see you at your case ask u question of everythng u learned in class dats all n wait for 3months n u should get everything u need. how long have u been wit them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Priscilla in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

Bee in Jersey City, New Jersey said: I soo agree with this, please everyone lets keep this thread going

Progressive Home Care (Manhattan,Qns,BX) : $7.60/hr

Allen Health Care ( Mt.Vernon,BX,Qns,BK) :$7.15/hr

Reliable Home Health Care ( Manhattan):$7.50 weekdays $7.75 wkends

Stella Orton (Staten Islan) $10.00 but u get paid every 2 weeks

Elder Serve @ Riverdale Bronx NY
They start pay at 7.75 on weekdays and 8.75 on weekends
Great benefits too.
Tell them you were refered by Priscilla Hoyle( i get a bonus and you get as well)
Cases in bronx, manhattan, yonkers... and its a very quick hiring process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

candy in New York, New York

63 months ago

are there any good agency that pay good in nyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nika in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

ajany in Brooklyn, New York said: .parters in care pays 8.75 but.if you ask to go to hra side they pay 10 dollars an hour and weekends its 11.10 an hour and you get paid weekly.the hra cases are very easy..i sleep all dayat mind and my patient does everything for there self[/QUOTE

thinking about going partners in care to become an hha,how are they in the training, how is the agency, you said hra pay 10 an hour, what is hra?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

crystyles210 in Brooklyn, New York said: IM THINKING ABOUT GOING TO PARTNERS IN CARE FOR HOME HEALTH AIDE TRAINING.AND I WANT TO KNOW DO I GET MY CERTIFICATE AFTER COMPLETEING THE CLASS?OR WILL I HAVE TO WAIT 90 DAYS.

im thinking about going there tomorrow hopefully they do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

lovely one in Staten Island, New York said: i work for personal touch they have a 2 week class they start with 8.10 but if you do a live in you get at least 150 a day for 4 dayz but they suck if you call out with family emergancy they will kick you off the case cause to them patients come first not your family

Yeah Personal has a good and short training however they have a long waiting list (8 weeks minimum).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

thinking about going to partners in care tomorrow? does anyone work for this agency? how is the training? the pay? are they respectable to their employees? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

they are good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

prettyyyyyyyy in Brooklyn, New York said: yo well not get into training till like august sept nd they r a bull crap agency i work for them nd they got madd because they wanted me to work seven days a week nd only 19 hours they aint got no hours

what?! really, why do i have to wait so long for the training, is the pay at least good?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

so yea partners in care hha training don't start till the end of September, does anyone know of another agency where the pay is good, have hours and training starts right away in Brooklyn, queens or Manhattan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kiesha in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

is reliable community care agency in Manhattan good for hha training? whats the pay? do they give hours? how are the coordinators

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

also has anyone worked for Premier home health agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

nika in New York, New York said: Do you work for this agency?

No, I don't. But I went to their place to inquiry (they start u off at $9) because I was searching 4 free HHA training but due to this mandatory waiting time I had to pay my training, I needed my certificate in the quickest time. Anyway I'll get my money back from my income tax return. U only have to make sure u don't lose ur receipts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

keisha in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: No, I don't. But I went to their place to inquiry (they start u off at $9) because I was searching 4 free HHA training but due to this mandatory waiting time I had to pay my training, I needed my certificate in the quickest time. Anyway I'll get my money back from my income tax return. U only have to make sure u don't lose ur receipts.

where did you go to get your training, i don't have time to wait for the free training some waiting lists are up to 8 weeks, if i have to pay to get it right away i will, how much did it cost? did they help with job placement once you were certified? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

nicky in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

looking to get into becoming an hha? what agency's are good in Brooklyn, queens, manhattan? I'm looking for free training that will start asap, plenty of hours, benefits and coordinators that have respect for their employees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

keisha in Brooklyn, New York said: where did you go to get your training, i don't have time to wait for the free training some waiting lists are up to 8 weeks, if i have to pay to get it right away i will, how much did it cost? did they help with job placement once you were certified? thanks

I went to Bulkan's Educational Institute, 44 court street, downtown brooklyn, you can google it. It took me 13 days and cost $495 (tuition + book). U'll also need a physical exam for ur internship of one day. Bulkan and FOB are least expensive school for the HHA training in all brooklyn. I've called more than 25 schools before choosing it. FOB is a bit far, 9603 flatland ave, brooklyn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ewuresi in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

I had my free training asap thru bronx workforce1 on 149th street thru Royal care in brooklyn. they sent me to cudley's and i got my certificate right after training.... its really free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

next stage do not exist

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

are there any good agency that pay more then 8.75

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

i looked up next stage on the internet and it does not exist

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

new hha in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: i looked up next stage on the internet and it does not exist

let me send u the link copy and paste www.nextstageseniorcareservices.com/home.nxg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: let me send u the link copy and paste www.nextstageseniorcareservices.com/home.nxg

ok thanks where is next stage located in how much they pay a hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

thank you the link you gave me is that their number the one eight hundred number lol

63 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: thank you the link you gave me is that their number the one eight hundred number lol

yes one of them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

i called in they told me to call back next week i guess they are not hiring at this time i will try again thank you very much for the info

63 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: i called in they told me to call back next week i guess they are not hiring at this time i will try again thank you very much for the info

your welcome we are all on this forum to help each other out

keisha in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: I went to Bulkan's Educational Institute, 44 court street, downtown brooklyn, you can google it. It took me 13 days and cost $495 (tuition + book). U'll also need a physical exam for ur internship of one day. Bulkan and FOB are least expensive school for the HHA training in all brooklyn. I've called more than 25 schools before choosing it. FOB is a bit far, 9603 flatland ave, brooklyn.

wow that is expensive thought maybe under $200 or $300 at most, what agency do you work for now? how is it? you like it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nicky in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: lol... never heard of free training starting asap!!! there always a (long) waiting period.

that is crazy! i mean if i could start training next month that would be great just cant wait 8 weeks or more, i need something asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

trying to get my life started in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

new hha in Brooklyn, New York said: your welcome we are all on this forum to help each other out

hi can you give me any info on training for hha, im looking to get into it, dont have a clue where to start? what agency's are good? Ive been hearing the wait period is long, im trying to get started by next month, do they give alot of hours? what is the pay? how are the coordinators? sorry so much questions but i really would appreciate it if i can get any info you have thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

If u are willing to pay for your cert then contact summitt in jamaica queens you can goggle the address the training is 2 weeks mon to fri 9 to 4 ONLY $100 book included if u dont have to whole $100 when u apply they will hold your seat with $50 deposit but have to be paid b4 class start all u need is 2 reff and a physical the cert is from the dept of health they start a new class every two weeks and u work right after

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gee in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

I am thinking about starting live-in cases for progressive,has anyone done live-in cases before? is it hard? progressive pays $133.00 a day for live-in but i'm not sure how many days i ave to do a week anyway if anyone knows anything please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

prettyyyyyyyyy2 in Staten Island, New York

63 months ago

nika in Brooklyn, New York said: what?! really, why do i have to wait so long for the training, is the pay at least good?

i mean the pay is 825 aint no goin up on the first 3 months it stay at 825 u r beter working for a smaller agencyy but partners cerficate is a great cerficate but he problem with them is that tthey dont have any hours avaible nd most of the hours r short the superviosorss oommggg theyy r messses but i recoomend that if u wanna wait to get your cerficate that would be good

princess in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

any one worked for heart to heart, what is the pay? do they give hours? how is the agency overall?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

princess in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

and how about new century home care in Brooklyn? is it a good agency looking to start training and get my certificate

Sarh in New York, New York

63 months ago

@Ewuresi in Bronx
is it free if I do not go through workforce 1 bcuz on their website they say sumthing about tution

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in New York, New York

63 months ago

summitt in queens do u get ur certificate right after ur training is done or do u have 2 wait a certain amount of time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kells in New York, New York

63 months ago

kiesha in Brooklyn, New York said: is reliable community care agency in Manhattan good for hha training? whats the pay? do they give hours? how are the coordinators

I work there. The training is just like any other training. it's 3 weeks from like 9-3 although they'll tell you until 5pm.

They pay $7.50 an hour, and $8.00 on the weekends. There is work, but you have to keep calling the coordinators for it, they won't call you.

If you're a Spanish/RUssian speaking person, you'll get more work.

63 months ago

Kells in New York, New York said: I work there. The training is just like any other training. it's 3 weeks from like 9-3 although they'll tell you until 5pm.

They pay $7.50 an hour, and $8.00 on the weekends. There is work, but you have to keep calling the coordinators for it, they won't call you.

If you're a Spanish/RUssian speaking person, you'll get more work.

thanks for the info :-)

ghys in Valley Stream, New York

63 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A FREE CNA TRAINING IN MANHATTAN OR QUEENS. COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADDRESSES .I'M REALLY IN NEED. THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

QUEENVP

63 months ago

I work for Personal Touch in Staten Island now they start you off w/ $8.10 and hour &! They have $10 HRA cases also

AISA718

63 months ago

Not that I kno of Stella has cases in Staten Island & I kno that for sure

neeks in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

has anyone worked for hearts for hearts agency? thinking about training there, thanks

Bianca323 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

JUSGALMRoUS in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi YOUR ADD CAUGHT MY ATTENTION I WOULD LIEK TO NO DO THEY REALLY START OFF WITH 10 DOLLARS A HOUR FOR HOME HEALTH AIDES THAT ALREADY HAVE THERE CERFICATE.??

That is a LIE. I just came from there, I have my certificate and everything. Not only did they tell me i still would only get 7.60, but I would also have to do another two weeks worth of classes! Mind you, I already have my certificate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bianca323 in Bronx, New York

63 months ago

That is a LIE. I just came from there, I have my certificate and everything. Not only did they tell me i still would only get 7.60, but I would also have to do another two weeks worth of classes! Mind you, I already have my certificate!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Germaine Barbara Perpignand in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

I m woorking for agency the agency paid me 8.50an hour I have only 3 days 12hours I mlooking for another jobs

sandra in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

Germaine Barbara Perpignand in Brooklyn, New York said: I m woorking for agency the agency paid me 8.50an hour I have only 3 days 12hours I mlooking for another jobs

what agency do you work for? do they offer free training

sandra in Brooklyn, New York

63 months ago

i am looking for a agency that offers free hha training in brooklyn or manhattan that starts next month

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.