Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1601 to 1650 of 1706)
Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

Prettya in Brooklyn, New York

26 months ago

sinfull2060 in Astoria, New York said: try sunnyside home care in queens ,the starting pay is $10 hr week days and $11 weekend ,they always have cases .i work for them and never had any problem

Are you sure they take pca

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sinfull2060 in Astoria, New York

26 months ago

yes,i'm a p c a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sinfull2060 in Astoria, New York

26 months ago

Taustin10030 in New York, New York said: I'm a Certified PCA looking for a company,to upgrade my certificate to a HHA,and please don't tell me Partners in Care,lol.Do anyone know a company that's taking applicants now?

SunnySide home care in Queens

Kristi in Ypsilanti, Michigan

26 months ago

I got my CNA/HHA certs back in october 2012... I was told upon completion of my courses that I would need to take my state test within 4 months of my graduation date to remain on the floor of the facility I work at. but that I DO NOT need to take the test to work as an HHA outside of an agency. At $10 an hour I couldnt afford to quit my day job. Ive read some of the above comments and I have to agree...we do way to much to get paid so little. Employees at fast food places get paid more and their working with food. Were out there promoting health and saving lives!!!

bottom line, I want to work independently as a HHA...do i need to take the state test to do so? I do not want to renew my CNA cert..

Kristi in Ypsilanti, Michigan

26 months ago

I got my CNA/HHA certs back in october 2012... I was told upon completion of my courses that I would need to take my state test within 4 months of my graduation date to remain on the floor of the facility I work at. but that I DO NOT need to take the test to work as an HHA outside of an agency. At $10 an hour I couldnt afford to quit my day job. Ive read some of the above comments and I have to agree...we do way to much to get paid so little. Employees at fast food places get paid more and their working with food. Were out there promoting health and saving lives!!!

bottom line, I want to work independently as a HHA...do i need to take the state test to do so? I do not want to renew my CNA cert..

sinfull2060 in New York, New York

26 months ago

Please renew your C N A,you will always have a job with it ,being a HHA is good ,but if something happen to the person your taking care of your out of a case for awail,and you home cate workers know anything can happen

kNY

26 months ago

Taustin10030 in New York, New York said: I'm a Certified PCA looking for a company,to upgrade my certificate to a HHA,and please don't tell me Partners in Care,lol.Do anyone know a company that's taking applicants now?

Partners in care is fine. They lways have cases

asht in Brooklyn, New York

26 months ago

sinfull2060 in Astoria, New York said: yes,i'm a p c a

the cases at sunny do you have to change diapers or anything ? do you have to cook? and do they only have cases in queens or different locations as well like brooklyn

sinfull2060 in New York, New York

26 months ago

Hi,it depends on the case you might have to change someone , cook, and light house cleaning .most of the cases are those with alzheimer, and they do have cases all over , but mostly in queens

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

26 months ago

Kristi in Ypsilanti, Michigan said: I got my CNA/HHA certs back in october 2012... I was told upon completion of my courses that I would need to take my state test within 4 months of my graduation date to remain on the floor of the facility I work at. but that I DO NOT need to take the test to work as an HHA outside of an agency. At $10 an hour I couldnt afford to quit my day job. Ive read some of the above comments and I have to agree...we do way to much to get paid so little. Employees at fast food places get paid more and their working with food. Were out there promoting health and saving lives!!!

Do not let your CNA license lapse. There are staffing agencies that find CNAs jobs in nursing homes and hospitals. The Long Island Jewish Hospital/ North Shore University Hospital health system, which have many hospitals, hire CNAs. There is no state test to become an HHA. A HHA certificate expires after two years if you are not employed by a licensed agency. You have to keep your in-service hours up to date in order to retain your HHA certificate and it must be with a licensed agency. There is a New York State Home Care Registry that has a list of all Certified Home Health Aides. The employer would list you there. All agencies check to make sure you are on the registry prior to hire.

Sara Smile in Ridgewood, New York

26 months ago

Hello, how much does Partner in Care in NYC pay per hour? Do you think this is a good agency to work for? I heard they pay more than other agencies.

kNY

26 months ago

Sara Smile in Ridgewood, New York said: Hello, how much does Partner in Care in NYC pay per hour? Do you think this is a good agency to work for? I heard they pay more than other agencies.

Partners pays $9 per hr. They pay weekly

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York

26 months ago

They start you off with $9
But they want you to call every morning until you get your own case
And the thing is if you reject the case no matter for whatever the reason is they won't give you anything except cases with small hours.

Staten Island in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

nursing personnel just opened an office in staten island they treat the aide very nice they have all languages coordinators

reny in Freeport, New York

25 months ago

bee in New York, New York said: how long she been working there? I went to the one day class for certified aides yesterday, they said they will call me back or orientation when my fingerprints come through, but I'm scared they might not have any cases when I'm done with it. Did your friend have to wait for a case? ( I'm considering quitting my job I have now)

I live in long island I got paid 10$ a hour but the ca was only 2-3 hours

Delaney Valentin in Queens, Illinois

25 months ago

kerryberry said: People care pay $7.50 and u have to struggle for hrs, they are the worst agency ever, the co-ordinators are so unprofessional and they don't care about your safety, they just in up on their ass and send u wherever and even wrong address when they are ready and then all they can say is sorry, sometimes 2 aides show up on 1 case and all they can say is we will pay you travelling which is $7.50 and that's not worth it for ur trouble

I totally agree with you.. Because I used to work with people care for 6 months and they always send me to wrong addresses ad sometimes they did made me go to a case and there was a Aide already there.. And they didn't pay for my transportation

25 months ago

Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. pays $10.50 per hour. You should give us a try. A lot of changes going on in home care right now that many agencies are having a hard time with the changes. We're not. We prepared for the changes two years ago.

We are located at 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650 in Manhattan, between 6th Avenue and Broadway.

25 months ago

es21729 in Brooklyn, New York said: In reality it ends up being in the 10% range. And that's before wage parity law drives wages up another 58 cents per hour on March 1 in NYC. Then there's also the issue of overtime which drives costs up further, and was just proposed in the Governor's new budget to rise from $10.88/ hr (based off of 1.5 times minimum wage rate of $7.25) to $13.13 (based off of new proposed $8.75 minimum wage).

Not according to Obama's DOL law that is slated for approval. It is a full 1.5 times their regular wage. This is why aides are no longer getting full time cases and are complaining. Contracts don't pay overtime, clients cannot afford overtime and agencies cannot put a rabbit out of a hat.

25 months ago

Delaney Valentin in Queens, Illinois said: I totally agree with you.. Because I used to work with people care for 6 months and they always send me to wrong addresses ad sometimes they did made me go to a case and there was a Aide already there.. And they didn't pay for my transportation

Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. pays $10.50 per hour. You should give us a try. A lot of changes going on in home care right now that many agencies are having a hard time with the changes. We're not. We prepared for the changes two years ago.

We are located at 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650 in Manhattan, between 6th Avenue and Broadway.

nancy in New York, New York

25 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. pays $10.50 per hour. You should give us a try. A lot of changes going on in home care right now that many agencies are having a hard time with the changes. We're not. We prepared for the changes two years ago.

Do you give insurance also?

25 months ago

nancy in New York, New York said: Do you give insurance also?

Yes we do. When you come in, you can speak to the receptionist or the Human Resources Manager and they will explain it to you. Be sure to ask!

marie jean in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

nancy, if you go to that office can you please share if they really pay 10.50 an hour and if you also get insurance

all agencies only pay 9.50 an hour and give about 2 extra dollars an hour for insurance

nancy in Brooklyn, New York

25 months ago

marie jean in Brooklyn, New York said: nancy, if you go to that office can you please share if they really pay 10.50 an hour and if you also get insurance

all agencies only pay 9.50 an hour and give about 2 extra dollars an hour for insurance

Dats what i wanna know too. sounds shady i wish they would give me an answer.

NPH in Staten Island, New York

25 months ago

We offer HHA/PCA jobs in all 5 boroughs and Long Island.

We guarantee a job within a week of your Orientation date.

Call us at our main office: you may find our phone numbers at nursingpersonnelhomecare.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

I made an error. It is $9.50 per hour, plus $1.43 if you do not get insurance. If you work enough hours, you will receive insurance.

I apologize for the mistake.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

nancy in Brooklyn, New York said: Dats what i wanna know too. sounds shady i wish they would give me an answer.

I made an error. It is $9.50 per hour, plus $1.43 if you do not get insurance. If you work enough hours, you will receive insurance.

25 months ago

kNY

25 months ago

sinfull2060 in Astoria, New York said: try sunnyside home care in queens ,the starting pay is $10 hr week days and $11 weekend ,they always have cases .i work for them and never had any problem

Are They accepting applications??

kNY

25 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: I made an error. It is $9.50 per hour, plus $1.43 if you do not get insurance. If you work enough hours, you will receive insurance.

Is the minimum 120hrs? At Partners in care thats what they require.

25 months ago

kNY said: Is the minimum 120hrs? At Partners in care thats what they require.

New York State is very specific with their regulations. To be sure, please speak to the Human Resources person who handles it. The New York State regulations are very specific to this. Don't quote me on this, but I think it is if you have worked 80 hours per month for the first two months, you become eligible after 20 hours per week.

I hope that helps! If anyone is paying a home health aide or a personal care aide less than $9.50 per hour and they have contract (not private) cases you are working on, you should say something to your employer! Be informed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

kNY said: Are They accepting applications??

Call and check with Sunnyside. I heard they were closing.

Ms Williams in New Rochelle, New York

25 months ago

Cant you report them to state, if Progressive is abusive to workers......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ms Williams in New Rochelle, New York

25 months ago

You ladies are very important is this field, and at what you do is care for another human being. This is a very hard job sometimes, and no one should be putting you down.

ren33 in Bronx, New York

24 months ago

hha in Corona, New York said: SUNNYSIDE HAS FREE TRAINING FOR 3WEEKS AND START U OFF WITH $9.50 NEXT YEAR IT GOES UP TO $10

i just finish my training with partners in care im waiting for my certificate from them and there is no cases im on call and im looking for permanent case.. can you help any advice

kNY

24 months ago

ren33 in Bronx, New York said: i just finish my training with partners in care im waiting for my certificate from them and there is no cases im on call and im looking for permanent case.. can you help any advice

Go to one of The other supervisors for a case. I work or them and i always have a permanent case. I work 40+ hrs a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NPH in Staten Island, New York

24 months ago

at Nursing Personnel you don't need to wait for a job!!!

just come and apply!!! We have offices in Brooklyn and Staten Island

Quay in Brooklyn, New York

22 months ago

Does partners in care pay every two weeks or every week ??

22 months ago

Every week

yvonne greene in Bronx, New York

21 months ago

Every week

jonathan in Peekskill, New York

21 months ago

Mount Sinai seeks Internal Medicine Doctors for Primary Care / Senior Center

Engage in an exciting career working with Mount Sinai's Senior Patient Population in a 'state of the art' center – as a Primary Care Internist (Monday through Friday).

Your assistance will off-load the large patient population for their Geriatrics Group practice to allow for continued long-term growth.

This "weekday" career is open to Primary Care (Internal Medicine physicians) who prefer a 'quality over quantity' culture and who seek a Hospital committed to excellence in the ever growing senior-based population.

For Further information, please contact:
Jon.king@TheLRJGROUP.com with your updated CV

Don’t miss this opportunity...

LRJ Group
Executive Search
Jonathan L. King, Consultant
1245 Park Ave
Peekskill, NY 10562
Jon.King@theLRJGroup.com

Excellence in Talent Acquisition
Check Me Out on Linkedin (Just Click The Logo)
lease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. LRJ Group, LLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

21 months ago

Does anyone know how much Salcare home care pay in Manhattan ?

20 months ago

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York said: Does anyone know how much Salcare home care pay in Manhattan ?

Salcare pays $9.50 per hour in all five boroughs of New York City.

20 months ago

Thanks

Angie in East Elmhurst, New York

20 months ago

Do you know where I can find a free training program?

Nia in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

DO anyone know where you can complete your home health aide training paid? I already have my pca but the company I work for is pulling my strings around and took me off a supposed permanent case without warning and they refuse to host any hha classes. they just want pca.

Michael Gowan in Bakersfield, California

20 months ago

Angie in East Elmhurst, New York said: Do you know where I can find a free training program?

Hey Angie - there's a list of free training options by state at www.thehomehealthaidetraininghq.com/free-home-health-aide-training

Just scroll down to NY and there's a few listed there. Good luck!

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York

20 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. pays $10.50 per hour. You should give us a try. A lot of changes going on in home care right now that many agencies are having a hard time with the changes. We're not. We prepared for the changes two years ago.

I'm interested in applying, I work for another agency but only 3 hrs a day. Do u mind telling me everthing I need to bring in to apply?

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York

20 months ago

Hello, has anyone been to renaissance home healthcare newly opened in the bronx, Fordham area? or even how much they pay?

20 months ago

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York said: I'm interested in applying, I work for another agency but only 3 hrs a day. Do u mind telling me everthing I need to bring in to apply?

Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. - come in Monday through Friday, 9 AM through 3 PM
130 W. 42nd Street, Suite 650
New York, NY 10036

Located between Broadway and 6th Avenue (a/k/a Avenue of the Americas).

The following trains stop one block WEST of the address:
1,2,3, 7, N, Q, R, S, W and the Penn Station/Times Square Shuttle.

The following trains stop one block EAST of the address:
B, D, F, V

There is a cross-town bus all along 42nd Street.
As you are aware, employment conditions must be met:
1. Bring a copy of your resume
2. Picture ID card, social security card and other documents to fill out an I-9 form with. For the documents that are acceptable, please see page 5 of this link: www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
3. Home Health Aide and/or Personal Care Aide training certificate and any other certificates and diplomas you may have.
4. Be ready to provide at least 3 work related references. Please bring their FAX number if you have it. It will save time to process them. Also be prepared to provide at least 2 personal references.
5. A physical examination within the last six months with all titers: Rubeola, MMR, 2-step PPD, Hep B screening (or proof of immunization and/or titers); I suggest you have a Tetanus update if you have not had one in the last 10 years and a diphtheria booster; pertussis is required as well (DPT); clearance to provide home health care services and a drug screen. If you need a physical form or need a place to have the physical done at a reduced rate, Mobile Health has acceptable rates and knows what Salcare requires in their physicals.

19 months ago

Partners in care started me off with $9 after a few mos now it's $9.50 but they seem to not have any work and they want you to call them everyday all day it's annoying like you begging for work

Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.