Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1651 to 1700 of 1714)
Page:  « First « Previous   31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York

14 months ago

Does anyone know how much Salcare home care pay in Manhattan ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York

14 months ago

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York said: Does anyone know how much Salcare home care pay in Manhattan ?

Salcare pays $9.50 per hour in all five boroughs of New York City.

14 months ago

Thanks

Angie in East Elmhurst, New York

14 months ago

Do you know where I can find a free training program?

Nia in Brooklyn, New York

14 months ago

DO anyone know where you can complete your home health aide training paid? I already have my pca but the company I work for is pulling my strings around and took me off a supposed permanent case without warning and they refuse to host any hha classes. they just want pca.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael Gowan in Bakersfield, California

14 months ago

Angie in East Elmhurst, New York said: Do you know where I can find a free training program?

Hey Angie - there's a list of free training options by state at www.thehomehealthaidetraininghq.com/free-home-health-aide-training

Just scroll down to NY and there's a few listed there. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York

13 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. pays $10.50 per hour. You should give us a try. A lot of changes going on in home care right now that many agencies are having a hard time with the changes. We're not. We prepared for the changes two years ago.

We are located at 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650 in Manhattan, between 6th Avenue and Broadway.

I'm interested in applying, I work for another agency but only 3 hrs a day. Do u mind telling me everthing I need to bring in to apply?

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York

13 months ago

Hello, has anyone been to renaissance home healthcare newly opened in the bronx, Fordham area? or even how much they pay?

13 months ago

shauntelle joseph in bronx, New York said: I'm interested in applying, I work for another agency but only 3 hrs a day. Do u mind telling me everthing I need to bring in to apply?

Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. - come in Monday through Friday, 9 AM through 3 PM
130 W. 42nd Street, Suite 650
New York, NY 10036

Located between Broadway and 6th Avenue (a/k/a Avenue of the Americas).

The following trains stop one block WEST of the address:
1,2,3, 7, N, Q, R, S, W and the Penn Station/Times Square Shuttle.

The following trains stop one block EAST of the address:
B, D, F, V

There is a cross-town bus all along 42nd Street.
As you are aware, employment conditions must be met:
1. Bring a copy of your resume
2. Picture ID card, social security card and other documents to fill out an I-9 form with. For the documents that are acceptable, please see page 5 of this link: www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
3. Home Health Aide and/or Personal Care Aide training certificate and any other certificates and diplomas you may have.
4. Be ready to provide at least 3 work related references. Please bring their FAX number if you have it. It will save time to process them. Also be prepared to provide at least 2 personal references.
5. A physical examination within the last six months with all titers: Rubeola, MMR, 2-step PPD, Hep B screening (or proof of immunization and/or titers); I suggest you have a Tetanus update if you have not had one in the last 10 years and a diphtheria booster; pertussis is required as well (DPT); clearance to provide home health care services and a drug screen. If you need a physical form or need a place to have the physical done at a reduced rate, Mobile Health has acceptable rates and knows what Salcare requires in their physicals.

13 months ago

Partners in care started me off with $9 after a few mos now it's $9.50 but they seem to not have any work and they want you to call them everyday all day it's annoying like you begging for work

Alice105 in New York, New York

13 months ago

It's worse if your a guy =[

yvonne greene in Bronx, New York

13 months ago

lol that's true they did say that during our Orientation

SmilelyT in New York, New York

13 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Salcare Home Health Services, Inc. - come in Monday through Friday, 9 AM through 3 PM
130 W. 42nd Street, Suite 650
New York, NY 10036

Located between Broadway and 6th Avenue (a/k/a Avenue of the Americas).

The following trains stop one block WEST of the address:
1,2,3, 7, N, Q, R, S, W and the Penn Station/Times Square Shuttle.

The following trains stop one block EAST of the address:
B, D, F, V

There is a cross-town bus all along 42nd Street.
As you are aware, employment conditions must be met:
1. Bring a copy of your resume
2. Picture ID card, social security card and other documents to fill out an I-9 form with. For the documents that are acceptable, please see page 5 of this link: www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf
3. Home Health Aide and/or Personal Care Aide training certificate and any other certificates and diplomas you may have.
4. Be ready to provide at least 3 work related references. Please bring their FAX number if you have it. It will save time to process them. Also be prepared to provide at least 2 personal references.
5. A physical examination within the last six months with all titers: Rubeola, MMR, 2-step PPD, Hep B screening (or proof of immunization and/or titers); I suggest you have a Tetanus update if you have not had one in the last 10 years and a diphtheria booster; pertussis is required as well (DPT); clearance to provide home health care services and a drug screen.

Hello. I completed my medical form and I will be faxing all my documents to your agency very soon. After all my documents will get a look over, how long I have to wait for any orientations or how long is the waiting list before i am called for a job? fYI-- I already completed the exams. Thanks

ren33

13 months ago

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York said: Partners in care started me off with $9 after a few mos now it's $9.50 but they seem to not have any work and they want you to call them everyday all day it's annoying like you begging for work

i.know what you mean i.stop messing with them im looking for a new company now i heard about one in the bronx called.preferred care 5223broadway there hiring im.going.there if you want me.to send you the information send me your email (renn345@gmail.com)

13 months ago

Thanks I found it

GRAND OPENING AT OUR NEW LOCATION!!!
BRONX OFFICE
5223 Broadway, 2nd floor,
Bronx, NY
Phone:
They don't allow you to post phone numbers on here

ren33 in New York, New York

13 months ago

Yvette Greene in Bronx, New York said: Thanks I found it

GRAND OPENING AT OUR NEW LOCATION!!!
BRONX OFFICE
5223 Broadway, 2nd floor,
Bronx, NY
Phone:
They don't allow you to post phone numbers on here

ok cool i new it was on broadway

13 months ago

ren33 said: i.know what you mean i.stop messing with them im looking for a new company now i heard about one in the bronx called.preferred care 5223broadway there hiring im.going.there if you want me.to send you the information send me your email (renn345@gmail.com)

Partners in Care is Part of the Visiting Nurse of NY Program. Right now, they are undergoing state and federal audits. I do know that part of their operations had to cease.

NO MORE PLEASE in Ridgewood, New York

13 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Partners in Care is Part of the Visiting Nurse of NY Program. Right now, they are undergoing state and federal audits. I do know that part of their operations had to cease.

I WISH YOU WOULD PLEASE STOP MONOPOLIZING THIS FORUM & KEEP PUSHING YOUR AGENCY. THIS FORUM IS FOR THE AIDES.

13 months ago

NO MORE PLEASE in Ridgewood, New York said: I WISH YOU WOULD PLEASE STOP MONOPOLIZING THIS FORUM & KEEP PUSHING YOUR AGENCY. THIS FORUM IS FOR THE AIDES.

Contrary to what you think, I also pass around helpful information, advice and links aside from self-promotion. Being in the helath care field for over 35 years and in home care for over 25 of them can prove helpful to others.

kusalakarma in Bronx, New York

13 months ago

Partners In Care never has work. They make you beg for cases and if you call too many time they then say to wait for them to call you with work Well it's been over a month. Don't even try to file UIB either because they deny your claim saying they have plenty of work available for their aides. Yet they are still holding recruitment fairs at Workforce1 centers claiming they are hiring for full time positions. Now they have partnered with HRA and FEGS and HHA's already employed are being of their hours because of this. DISGUSTING!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

Only problem is I have no insurance and PIC has my medical info that was done by them. I am in compliance and also have only worked for PIC and no business references other than PIC if they even give references.

13 months ago

kusalakarma in Bronx, New York said: Only problem is I have no insurance and PIC has my medical info that was done by them. I am in compliance and also have only worked for PIC and no business references other than PIC if they even give references.

Usually, Partners In Care sends you to Mobile Health for examinations. Though they may have paid for your physical, see if Mobile Health can give you a copy of it. Remember, some agencies do not take physicals as pre-employment physicals that are over six months old (from another agency). All of them do not take physicals that are one year or more old. HOWEVER, it will show some lab results that can be used on other physicals (i.e.: Hepatitis B shots/titers, rubella/measles/mumps titers, etc.). Hope this information is helpful!

13 months ago

Guess I will head to Salcare on Monday and see what they tell me. I hope there are Bronx and Manhattan cases available with decent weekly hours

taustin10030 in New York, New York

13 months ago

If ANYBODY need information To become a certified HHA, and that also gives you your certificate at the end of training,just send me a Reply and I will give you the information to call ,now I really don't know when the next class start,but I got certified on August 16,2013 but started my First class of Training July 15,Yes the class is FREE.(Job Assistance Program They will help you get a job when you are Certified

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mirianlasvegas in Middle Village, New York

12 months ago

Yes, I would like information on Free HHA training in Brooklyn or Manhattan and what do they offer? How much do they pay? when does the training start? Thank you

nisha2885 in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

Yes I would like info regarding a free hha training program.ASAP

Tameisha in New York, New York

12 months ago

@Nisha2885 in Brooklyn I went to Met Council on Jewish Poverty it's at 120 Broadway on the 7th floor,I just graduated August 16,2013 and the class is 15 days they do job placement ,and it's free,you take home the work because its yours to keep, The Textbook is given back to them at the end of the training,exams are everyday but you do get a review on what is based on.(two one two)four five three)nine five zero zero,contact that number and they will let you know more info,like when the next class start. My name is Tameisha an it's no problem giving you this information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roody26 in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: does anybody know how much do extended home care pay an hour

Hello,Does anyone knows how much personal touch in west Hempstead pays an hour

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York

11 months ago

Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

Tameisha in New York, New York

11 months ago

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York said: Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

Dress Casual

yvonne greene in Bronx, New York

11 months ago

wear a nice blouse and pants or a skirt
but NO jeans and sneakers

Alice105 in New York, New York

11 months ago

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York said: Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

If your at partners and care navy blue scrubs, white sneaker or shoes

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York

11 months ago

Alice105 in New York, New York said: If your at partners and care navy blue scrubs, white sneaker or shoes

Thank you. I called the office and they said to wear white scrubs and white sneakers or shoes. I am at sunnyside in queens.

SmilelyT in New York, New York

11 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Usually, Partners In Care sends you to Mobile Health for examinations. Though they may have paid for your physical, see if Mobile Health can give you a copy of it. Remember, some agencies do not take physicals as pre-employment physicals that are over six months old (from another agency). All of them do not take physicals that are one year or more old. HOWEVER, it will show some lab results that can be used on other physicals (i.e.: Hepatitis B shots/titers, rubella/measles/mumps titers, etc.). Hope this information is helpful!

Good day. I filled out one of your applications during the summer months of July this year. Then I started classes with this program I am a currently attending. Therefore, I have not yet faxed in my medical and reference yet. Do me a favor and please let me know when is your next orientation?

11 months ago

SmilelyT in New York, New York said: Good day. I filled out one of your applications during the summer months of July this year. Then I started classes with this program I am a currently attending. Therefore, I have not yet faxed in my medical and reference yet. Do me a favor and please let me know when is your next orientation?

Please call tomorrow and speak to Jessica. There is an orientation going on right now (today). I want to be sure Jessica can locate your application since your file was incomplete. Once your file is complete (yes, please bring in/send in your documents), you will be contacted for the next orientation. Only after files are complete are orientations held. Sometimes we have them weekly, sometimes bi-weekly, every three weeks, etc. It depends on how many completed files are available along with the applicants. Looking forward to meeting you one day!

gem in Bronx, New York

11 months ago

I'm interested in a free home health aide training and suggestions I'm bilingual (Spanish)

gem in Bronx, New York

11 months ago

JA in Bronx, New York said: They pay $7.50 an hour weekdays and $10 and hour weekend

Family aide pays 8.00 @ start

11 months ago

State wage parity law says you must be paid a minimum of $9.50 per hour plus health care benefits. If they do not supply health care benefits, you are eligible for an additional $1.35 per hour.

Kasey in Ridgewood, New York

11 months ago

I heard Bayada in NYC and Nassau is the best agency to work for in all of NY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melly jelly in Jamaica, New York

10 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

Hi is the starting rate 10/hr?

princessjas in Bronx, New York

10 months ago

Melly jelly in Jamaica, New York said: Hi is the starting rate 10/hr?

Never try to apply chinesevamerican agency der private case ...dey pay good weeknd $11live in $150but wen it comes to paycheck u wil b wondering if u wil get paid ir not coz always something happen. Such as lost entire chck n u nid to pay inorder to stop da chck

Jocelyn C in Brooklyn, New York

10 months ago

Hi all! Wanted to let you guys in NY (and elsewhere if you can travel!!) know about an event on organizing health care workers on Saturday the 16th! You can see more here: florencejohnstoncollective.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/event-on-lincoln-hospital-takeover-and-organizing-with-florence-johnston-collective/

And also this is the FB information! Event is w/health care workers (HHAs to Nurses) and with a former member of the young lords and black panthers to talk about how we can BOTH fight back against low wages,terrible conditions, AND have good healthcare by taking control, fighting the bosses and agencies, and more. Would love to meet people and hear thoughts! Please come!
Info:
Saturday, November 16, 2013, 3:00pm until 5:00pm
Morningside Heights Library Community Room, 2900 Broadway, (at Broadway and 113 st), New York, NY 10025

prindessjsa in Bronx, New York

9 months ago

TELL IT LIKE IT IS in Bronx, New York said: p.s. make sure you get cool with the coordinators because its favoritism there and in the beginning dont decline any cases that are given to you because they use that against you and they look at then. next thing you know when u do decide to call in for work they saying they dont have anything lying to u...im serious

Its very true PROGRESSIVE coordinatirs r rude n liars , I wait for almost 2 months keep telling me no work, dey hav favoritism.

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York

8 months ago

hey everyone, im trying to find a hha company that pay good and most these post are old. pls if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. thanks......

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York

8 months ago

prindessjsa in Bronx, New York said: Its very true PROGRESSIVE coordinatirs r rude n liars , I wait for almost 2 months keep telling me no work, dey hav favoritism.

I use to work for them some years back and I quit after four months. same thing you said!! they are rude and they don't be having cases. 3 day cases!!!!!

Kas in New Jersey

8 months ago

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York said: hey everyone, im trying to find a hha company that pay good and most these post are old. pls if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. thanks......

I found Bayada to be the best!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York

8 months ago

milou in Bronx, New York said: not every agency are full of crap because i work for an agency in brooklyn that pay 9 and 150 for live in they are russian they don t like black people .they pay 11 dollars on weekend this is a good place for me to work but i hate it you know why because i am black and sometime they make me sick ,i stay because i need money and i make a lot of money with them

Milou thnx for sharing dis but Plse can u give me de agency name and location.i would lov to work with them becos I need money

8 months ago

tani02 in Columbia, South Carolina said: I'm Interested can You send me a email with the info thank you tani22_81@hotmail.com

Thnx dear am also tante rested can u send me info maryosei250@yahoo.com

8 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: State wage parity law says you must be paid a minimum of $9.50 per hour plus health care benefits. If they do not supply health care benefits, you are eligible for an additional $1.35 per hour.

Hello I want to hw much u guys pay for live in n is de agency hiring nw

8 months ago

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello I want to hw much u guys pay for live in n is de agency hiring nw

Yes, the agency is looking for live-ins. Please come into the office with all of your certificates and documentation. They will give you the rate of pay at that time, including benefits. 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650, NY NY 10036. Between 6th and 7th Avenue. Almost all trains go within a block of the building. Applications taken until 3 PM, Monday through Friday.

Page:  « First « Previous   31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.