Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1651 to 1700 of 1701)
Page:  « First « Previous   31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

salcarehomehealthcareservicesinc in New York, New York

40 months ago

kusalakarma in Bronx, New York said: Only problem is I have no insurance and PIC has my medical info that was done by them. I am in compliance and also have only worked for PIC and no business references other than PIC if they even give references.

Usually, Partners In Care sends you to Mobile Health for examinations. Though they may have paid for your physical, see if Mobile Health can give you a copy of it. Remember, some agencies do not take physicals as pre-employment physicals that are over six months old (from another agency). All of them do not take physicals that are one year or more old. HOWEVER, it will show some lab results that can be used on other physicals (i.e.: Hepatitis B shots/titers, rubella/measles/mumps titers, etc.). Hope this information is helpful!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kusalakarma in Bronx, New York

40 months ago

Guess I will head to Salcare on Monday and see what they tell me. I hope there are Bronx and Manhattan cases available with decent weekly hours

Reply - Report abuse

taustin10030 in New York, New York

39 months ago

If ANYBODY need information To become a certified HHA, and that also gives you your certificate at the end of training,just send me a Reply and I will give you the information to call ,now I really don't know when the next class start,but I got certified on August 16,2013 but started my First class of Training July 15,Yes the class is FREE.(Job Assistance Program They will help you get a job when you are Certified

Reply - Report abuse

mirianlasvegas in Middle Village, New York

39 months ago

Yes, I would like information on Free HHA training in Brooklyn or Manhattan and what do they offer? How much do they pay? when does the training start? Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

nisha2885 in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

Yes I would like info regarding a free hha training program.ASAP

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tameisha in New York, New York

39 months ago

@Nisha2885 in Brooklyn I went to Met Council on Jewish Poverty it's at 120 Broadway on the 7th floor,I just graduated August 16,2013 and the class is 15 days they do job placement ,and it's free,you take home the work because its yours to keep, The Textbook is given back to them at the end of the training,exams are everyday but you do get a review on what is based on.(two one two)four five three)nine five zero zero,contact that number and they will let you know more info,like when the next class start. My name is Tameisha an it's no problem giving you this information

Reply - Report abuse

Roody26 in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

candy in New York, New York said: does anybody know how much do extended home care pay an hour

Hello,Does anyone knows how much personal touch in west Hempstead pays an hour

Reply - Report abuse

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Tameisha in New York, New York

38 months ago

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York said: Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

Dress Casual

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

yvonne greene in Bronx, New York

38 months ago

wear a nice blouse and pants or a skirt
but NO jeans and sneakers

Reply - Report abuse

alice105 in New York, New York

38 months ago

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York said: Does anyone know what to wear for orientation for home health aide training classes.

If your at partners and care navy blue scrubs, white sneaker or shoes

Reply - Report abuse

Ladibug in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

Alice105 in New York, New York said: If your at partners and care navy blue scrubs, white sneaker or shoes

Thank you. I called the office and they said to wear white scrubs and white sneakers or shoes. I am at sunnyside in queens.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

smilelyt in New York, New York

38 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Usually, Partners In Care sends you to Mobile Health for examinations. Though they may have paid for your physical, see if Mobile Health can give you a copy of it. Remember, some agencies do not take physicals as pre-employment physicals that are over six months old (from another agency). All of them do not take physicals that are one year or more old. HOWEVER, it will show some lab results that can be used on other physicals (i.e.: Hepatitis B shots/titers, rubella/measles/mumps titers, etc.). Hope this information is helpful!

Good day. I filled out one of your applications during the summer months of July this year. Then I started classes with this program I am a currently attending. Therefore, I have not yet faxed in my medical and reference yet. Do me a favor and please let me know when is your next orientation?

Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

SmilelyT in New York, New York said: Good day. I filled out one of your applications during the summer months of July this year. Then I started classes with this program I am a currently attending. Therefore, I have not yet faxed in my medical and reference yet. Do me a favor and please let me know when is your next orientation?

Please call tomorrow and speak to Jessica. There is an orientation going on right now (today). I want to be sure Jessica can locate your application since your file was incomplete. Once your file is complete (yes, please bring in/send in your documents), you will be contacted for the next orientation. Only after files are complete are orientations held. Sometimes we have them weekly, sometimes bi-weekly, every three weeks, etc. It depends on how many completed files are available along with the applicants. Looking forward to meeting you one day!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

gem in Bronx, New York

38 months ago

I'm interested in a free home health aide training and suggestions I'm bilingual (Spanish)

Reply - Report abuse

gem in Bronx, New York

38 months ago

JA in Bronx, New York said: They pay $7.50 an hour weekdays and $10 and hour weekend

Family aide pays 8.00 @ start

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

State wage parity law says you must be paid a minimum of $9.50 per hour plus health care benefits. If they do not supply health care benefits, you are eligible for an additional $1.35 per hour.

Reply - Report abuse

Kasey in Ridgewood, New York

38 months ago

I heard Bayada in NYC and Nassau is the best agency to work for in all of NY.

Reply - Report abuse

Melly jelly in Jamaica, New York

37 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

Hi is the starting rate 10/hr?

Reply - Report abuse

princessjas in Bronx, New York

37 months ago

Melly jelly in Jamaica, New York said: Hi is the starting rate 10/hr?

Never try to apply chinesevamerican agency der private case ...dey pay good weeknd $11live in $150but wen it comes to paycheck u wil b wondering if u wil get paid ir not coz always something happen. Such as lost entire chck n u nid to pay inorder to stop da chck

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jocelync in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Hi all! Wanted to let you guys in NY (and elsewhere if you can travel!!) know about an event on organizing health care workers on Saturday the 16th! You can see more here: florencejohnstoncollective.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/event-on-lincoln-hospital-takeover-and-organizing-with-florence-johnston-collective/

And also this is the FB information! Event is w/health care workers (HHAs to Nurses) and with a former member of the young lords and black panthers to talk about how we can BOTH fight back against low wages,terrible conditions, AND have good healthcare by taking control, fighting the bosses and agencies, and more. Would love to meet people and hear thoughts! Please come!
Info:
Saturday, November 16, 2013, 3:00pm until 5:00pm
Morningside Heights Library Community Room, 2900 Broadway, (at Broadway and 113 st), New York, NY 10025

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

prindessjsa in Bronx, New York

36 months ago

TELL IT LIKE IT IS in Bronx, New York said: p.s. make sure you get cool with the coordinators because its favoritism there and in the beginning dont decline any cases that are given to you because they use that against you and they look at then. next thing you know when u do decide to call in for work they saying they dont have anything lying to u...im serious

Its very true PROGRESSIVE coordinatirs r rude n liars , I wait for almost 2 months keep telling me no work, dey hav favoritism.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York

35 months ago

hey everyone, im trying to find a hha company that pay good and most these post are old. pls if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. thanks......

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York

35 months ago

prindessjsa in Bronx, New York said: Its very true PROGRESSIVE coordinatirs r rude n liars , I wait for almost 2 months keep telling me no work, dey hav favoritism.

I use to work for them some years back and I quit after four months. same thing you said!! they are rude and they don't be having cases. 3 day cases!!!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Kas in New Jersey

35 months ago

Dsexyplus in Bronx, New York said: hey everyone, im trying to find a hha company that pay good and most these post are old. pls if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. thanks......

I found Bayada to be the best!

Reply - Report abuse

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

milou in Bronx, New York said: not every agency are full of crap because i work for an agency in brooklyn that pay 9 and 150 for live in they are russian they don t like black people .they pay 11 dollars on weekend this is a good place for me to work but i hate it you know why because i am black and sometime they make me sick ,i stay because i need money and i make a lot of money with them

Milou thnx for sharing dis but Plse can u give me de agency name and location.i would lov to work with them becos I need money

Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

tani02 in Columbia, South Carolina said: I'm Interested can You send me a email with the info thank you tani22_81@hotmail.com

Thnx dear am also tante rested can u send me info maryosei250@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: State wage parity law says you must be paid a minimum of $9.50 per hour plus health care benefits. If they do not supply health care benefits, you are eligible for an additional $1.35 per hour.

Hello I want to hw much u guys pay for live in n is de agency hiring nw

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello I want to hw much u guys pay for live in n is de agency hiring nw

Yes, the agency is looking for live-ins. Please come into the office with all of your certificates and documentation. They will give you the rate of pay at that time, including benefits. 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650, NY NY 10036. Between 6th and 7th Avenue. Almost all trains go within a block of the building. Applications taken until 3 PM, Monday through Friday.

Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

africalady444 in Elmhurst, New York said: thanks for the info, how much are they paying per hour cause i will be going for their orientation next week.

Thnk for de info but hw much do they pay for live in

Reply - Report abuse

Shatira89 in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

Salcare Home Health Care Services Inc in New York, New York said: Yes, the agency is looking for live-ins. Please come into the office with all of your certificates and documentation. They will give you the rate of pay at that time, including benefits. 130 West 42nd Street, Suite 650, NY NY 10036. Between 6th and 7th Avenue. Almost all trains go within a block of the building. Applications taken until 3 PM, Monday through Friday.

I just filled out an application with your agency and I haven't been contacted as of yet....I want to start working as soon as possible and I just want to know what the hold up is?

Reply - Report abuse

Dying_Cool in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

Hi everyone. Im going through an interview process for Progressive Home Care the training starts in March 31. Prior to this I never heard anything bad about them, but imma just use them to get my training and see for myself, But in the even I do want to transfwr to a new agency what would be a good agency to apply to. Im located in the Bronx open to travel.Also im a guy is it really that difficult for guys to be put on cases?
I feel Im prepared for all the

Reply - Report abuse

Marta in Bronx, New York

33 months ago

nikqua in Brooklyn, New York said: do they have work in brooklyn or queens

Where is the office located? Thanks for the info.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

taylorishere in Bronx, New York

32 months ago

jay in Staten Island, New York said: premeir in Staten Island pays $9/ hr

did you ever found a job? as a hha

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

11433 said: Every week[/QUO
I did not start yet? with PIC..but could you tell me about the class and the things you had to go thru with class.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

yvonne greene in Bronx, New York said: lol that's true they did say that during our Orientation

are you working now? because I am going to start going to that class soon and I do not want to waste my time with this if it no going to get me experience in that course

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

mitchelly in new york, New York said: Seeking an hha available 4 hours a day, mornings from 8-10am and in the evenings 8-10pm 7 per week at $10 per hour. good for an aide who is looking for part time work,or an hha student. Duties require assistance with bathing, dressing, fixing morning breakfast; in the evening assisting with undressing, getting into bed. Anyone interested or know of someone who is, please respond.

did you ever found someone who could take care of your mother?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

shanita in brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

Good Afternoon, this is for salcare, do you offer flexiable part-time work? Also i did my physical a little over 6 months. In november. Can i still apply to the agency?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jocelync in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

Hi all, sorry to not have an answer to specific questions right now. I wanted to let you all know about a movie screening tomorrow night in Brooklyn, "Born in Flames" Which is an awesome film about women workers struggling against their conditions. It reminds me a lot of HHA work. It is Thurs June 12a t 7PM in Bushwick Brooklyn. here is more info! florencejohnstoncollective.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/movie-screening-born-in-flames-on-thurs-june-12-7pm-the-base-in-brooklyn/

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

melly in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

Can anyone give me info on any HHA FREE training courses (NYC) that starts at the end of this month or early next month?? I'll greatly appreciate it.

Also I would like to know more about PEOPLE CARE after the training are you obligated to stay with them?,what's the pay rate??

I completed LPN program but licensed. Does anyone know of any agency that will accept me to work with that for now??

THANKS!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

melly63 in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

*** not licensed.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

toni in Brooklyn, New York

29 months ago

how is progressive home health aid now do you get paid for training

Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

JUSGALMRoUS in Brooklyn, New York said: AM WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM TO BUT I NO SUM HOME HEALTH AIDE AGENCIES IN STATEN ISLAND AND THERE PAY RATE WHICH IS STELLA ORTON 10 PREIMER WHICH IS 9 A HOUR ..ARE THERE ANY HOME HEALTH AIDE PAY RATES THAT YOU CAN SHARE.?

Hand in Hand Together Home Care in the Bronx pays $11.00 + benefits an hour for HHA/ PCA's

Reply - Report abuse

maine in Brooklyn, New York

26 months ago

Is this agency still hiring

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York said: Milou thnx for sharing dis but Plse can u give me de agency name and location.i would lov to work with them becos I need money

Reply - Report abuse

mcveggie in Piscataway, New Jersey

22 months ago

melly in Bronx, New York said: Can anyone give me info on any HHA FREE training courses (NYC) that starts at the end of this month or early next month?? I'll greatly appreciate it.

Also I would like to know more about PEOPLE CARE after the training are you obligated to stay with them?,what's the pay rate??

I completed LPN program but licensed. Does anyone know of any agency that will accept me to work with that for now??

THANKS!!!

Melly, you complete the lpn program why not finished taking the liscense exam? If you want free training from these agency they all need you to commit to them. Some. 3 month most 6 month be4 you can hop agency. I m notsure if they take lpn dipolma. I know they take cna linsence in a heart beat

Reply - Report abuse

sairaescobar in KEW GARDENS, New York

15 months ago

taylorishere in Bronx, New York said: did you ever found a job? as a hha

I currently work for York Healthcare in Queens we pay $11 per hour and over time pay. Plus supplemental benefits/insurance, up to 40 hours of paid vacation and sick leave, and free annual medical renewal. - Note that we do not deduct any amount from the base pay of $11 per hour for any of the benefits mentioned. We are looking for HHAs/PCAs in all 5 boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island) and Nassau County and who speak any language please contact us and ask for Saira, Haydee or Marilyn. We will be happy to welcome you to join our amazing team. You may visit our website for more information: www.yorkhealthny.com

Reply - Report abuse

40 year old guy in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

tameka in Brooklyn, New York said: is the pay really $9 for the people they train? do money come out of your pay or is it really free? i tried asking over the phone but they wouldn't give me any info, i live all deep in brooklyn and to get to the bronx is a journey so i don't want to go all the way out there without knowing some facts. thanks for all the info you can provide, you can also email me at mousemailme@yahoo.com if you want. thank you for your time

if they won't give you any info, you should run from a company like that. from the start, it sounds like a shady/scam company. any company should not hide basic information such as pay rate and training, etc. those are not classified secrets. i would NEVER work for a company like that.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sairaescobar in KEW GARDENS, New York

11 months ago

Lyn in Brooklyn, New York said: Milou thnx for sharing dis but Plse can u give me de agency name and location.i would lov to work with them becos I need money

York Healthcare in Queens/Brooklyn pays $11 per hour and over time pay. Plus supplemental benefits/ insurance , up to 40 hours of paid vacation and sick leave, and free annual medical renewal. - We not deduct any amount from the base pay of $11 per hour for any of the benefits mentioned. We are looking for HHAs/PCAs in all 5 boroughs (Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island) and Nassau County and who speak any language please contact Saira or Olena. We will be happy to welcome you to join out amazing team. Queens office is at 12034 Queens Boulevard in Kew Gardens. Brooklyn office is at 7422 New Utrecht Avenue in Brooklyn. You may visit our website for more information: www.yorkhealthny.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

theblognurse in Patchogue, New York

9 months ago

40 year old guy in Brooklyn, New York said: if they won't give you any info, you should run from a company like that. from the start, it sounds like a shady/scam company. any company should not hide basic information such as pay rate and training, etc. those are not classified secrets. i would NEVER work for a company like that.

If you are looking for cases, love to care for patients...Call MZL Home Care Agency or apply online at www.mzlhomecare.com
They have lots of cases in Suffolk County. Good Pay, Benefits and Union
They have more cases than they can handle in Suffolk County!
Go For It! Tell then TheblogNurse sent you :)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

franni in Massapequa Park, New York

8 months ago

If you are interested in a Home Health Aide position, we are hiring. Our rate is $10.93 per hour. Overtime is paid at $15.00 per hour. Live in jobs are paid at $130 per day for the first 3 days, then $193 per day on day 4, 5, 6, etc. Our office is located in Massapequa Park.

Our company is Reliance Healthcare Staffing.

Our address is:
1035 Park Blvd., Ste. 2C
Massapequa Park, NY 11762

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.