Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Comments (151 to 200 of 1705)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Bianca323 in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

That is a LIE. I just came from there, I have my certificate and everything. Not only did they tell me i still would only get 7.60, but I would also have to do another two weeks worth of classes! Mind you, I already have my certificate!

Germaine Barbara Perpignand in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

I m woorking for agency the agency paid me 8.50an hour I have only 3 days 12hours I mlooking for another jobs

sandra in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

Germaine Barbara Perpignand in Brooklyn, New York said: I m woorking for agency the agency paid me 8.50an hour I have only 3 days 12hours I mlooking for another jobs

what agency do you work for? do they offer free training

59 months ago

i am looking for a agency that offers free hha training in brooklyn or manhattan that starts next month

59 months ago

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York said: If u are willing to pay for your cert then contact summitt in jamaica queens you can goggle the address the training is 2 weeks mon to fri 9 to 4 ONLY $100 book included if u dont have to whole $100 when u apply they will hold your seat with $50 deposit but have to be paid b4 class start all u need is 2 reff and a physical the cert is from the dept of health they start a new class every two weeks and u work right after

do you start working right away after you get your certificate? do you only have to work in queens?

59 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: yeah, Able Home Care, 44 court street, brooklyn, 3rd floor. they pay $ 9 if u have ur certificate.

what if you dot have your certificate? do they offer free training?

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

u get ur cert after 60 days when your probation is over they have work in all the boroughs

debbie in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

has anyone trained or worked for fedcap in manhattan?

Daisy in New York, New York

59 months ago

JUSGALMROUS in Brooklyn, New York said: LET ME EXPLAIN SUMTING ON HERE ITS ALOT OF LIESSS PARTNERS IN CARE DOSENT PAYY 875 I WORK FOR THEM N THEY DONT GO UP EVERY 3 MONTHS DEY STAY AT THE RATE 825 ITS NO SUCH THING AS A HRA SIDE CAUSE I CALLED IN FOR DAT..ND YESS PARTNERS IN CARE DOESNT GIVE U YOUR CERFICATE TILL 90 DAYS AFTER BUT ITS WORTH IT CAUSE PARTNERS IN CARE ALWAYYSSS HAVE CASES DATS THE BIGGEST AGECNYY IN NYC ANY OTHER QUESTINS FEEL FREE TO POST THEM

hello I just apply to Partners in Care today tomorrow I have to go for an interview, do u recomended me this agency to work for??? I really want to work in a good company for a better future paid for my life and to live better, thank you

ruth in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

has anyone trained with americare agency? how is it? what is the pay rate? do they have hours

Gracey in Staten Island, New York

59 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

What is their number?

strux in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

Daisy in New York, New York said: hello I just apply to Partners in Care today tomorrow I have to go for an interview, do u recomended me this agency to work for??? I really want to work in a good company for a better future paid for my life and to live better, thank you

Sorry but they biggest agency is rather Americare not Partners in Care. Americare has a lot range of services they even has an office which recruit nurses abroad to come to the states there is no such thing at Partners.

59 months ago

ruth in Brooklyn, New York said: has anyone trained with americare agency? how is it? what is the pay rate? do they have hours

Americare has an average of more than 2000 cases a weeks so u don't to worry about work. However my prob with them is their salary which I think is not competitive ($ 8.5) for such a big agency.

59 months ago

laura in Brooklyn, New York said: do you know if they offer training and do you have their number? having a hard time locating a number for them thanks

I cannot post their number here without their approval but here is the link to their website: www.americareny.com/07c/CSS/contact.html

laura in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: I cannot post their number here without their approval but here is the link to their website: www.americareny.com/07c/CSS/contact.html

thank you!

59 months ago

laura in Brooklyn, New York said: do you know if they offer training and do you have their number? having a hard time locating a number for them thanks

Yes they do offer training.

59 months ago

I just went to stella orton they gave me and apointment for july 21st.. Familiy aides in elmhurst hired me but they only pay 7.50 and hr Im thinking about going to americare

59 months ago

VP718 said: I work for Stella now &! Yes they pay $10 and hr and give you mad hrs if you want them lol and they are reasonable and work around ur schedule like if ur in school or anything like that.

Does Stella have a union plan??

prettyyyyyyyyy2 in Staten Island, New York

59 months ago

Germaine Barbara Perpignand in Brooklyn, New York said: I m woorking for agency the agency paid me 8.50an hour I have only 3 days 12hours I mlooking for another jobs

wat agency is that

59 months ago

Daisy in New York, New York said: hello I just apply to Partners in Care today tomorrow I have to go for an interview, do u recomended me this agency to work for??? I really want to work in a good company for a better future paid for my life and to live better, thank you

well it depends because partners in care is very cheap wit over time and rite now they have alot of short hour cases sou have to be very flexiable but if u r going there for u cerficate also then thats wonderful cause u can go anywere theyy r not a bad agency not at all but the rate need to go higher cause theyy change ppl medcaid or medcare 20 dollars a hour nd we only get 8 thats my down fall wit partners they pay 825 but theyy work great with vns

59 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: Sorry but they biggest agency is rather Americare not Partners in Care. Americare has a lot range of services they even has an office which recruit nurses abroad to come to the states there is no such thing at Partners.

hello i dont no were u heard that from but thats a lie partners is like a child to vns and they wortk toghter and not onlyy that but most agencies get there unwanted cases from partners in care that was given by vns and be sent to tthose agencies partners is the biggest training agency & both vns and patrtners work toghter vns is the mother nd partners is the child they r all in the same building..and i am a worker for partners in care

59 months ago

prettyyyyyyyyy2 in Staten Island, New York said: hello i dont no were u heard that from but thats a lie partners is like a child to vns and they wortk toghter and not onlyy that but most agencies get there unwanted cases from partners in care that was given by vns and be sent to tthose agencies partners is the biggest training agency & both vns and patrtners work toghter vns is the mother nd partners is the child they r all in the same building..and i am a worker for partners in care

Well, VNS is a bit different because they don't hire HHA that's the reason why they work together with partners in care.

kristen7 in Lakewood, New Jersey

59 months ago

Bee in Jersey City, New Jersey said: I soo agree with this, please everyone lets keep this thread going

Progressive Home Care (Manhattan,Qns,BX) : $7.60/hr

Allen Health Care ( Mt.Vernon,BX,Qns,BK) :$7.15/hr

Reliable Home Health Care ( Manhattan):$7.50 weekdays $7.75 wkends

Stella Orton (Staten Islan) $10.00 but u get paid every 2 weeks

Does anyone know of anyone who would be willing to help someone out for four hours a day (need home health aide in woodmere NY) We are trying to find someone who is not with an agency so we can pay the person. write to hha777@earthlink.net (Ten dollars an hour)

shayc in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

hey i was wondering if you had the address and contact number for personal touch?

Contact info in Lakewood, New Jersey

59 months ago

I wouldn't post that. If the person is serious about the job they can contact me personally at the email address I provided. I don't want to post this woman's address and phone number on the web

shayc in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

Contact info in Lakewood, New Jersey said: I wouldn't post that. If the person is serious about the job they can contact me personally at the email address I provided. I don't want to post this woman's address and phone number on the web

Were you speaking to me? I asked for the contact information for Personal Touch, not an individuals address and phone number.(Personal Touch, as in the HHA agency0

59 months ago

I am her friend.. No agency involved. =) I thought you were talking to me lol..

59 months ago

kristen7 in Lakewood, New Jersey said: I am her friend.. No agency involved. =) I thought you were talking to me lol..

i see what you meant... =) now that i re-read it!!

jenny in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

has anyone worked or trained with summit in queens? how is it? what is the pay rate?

sally in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

does anyone have any information about attending home care in Brooklyn? would appreciate it thanks

ashanti in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

rachelle said: Does anybody kno how much americare pay? For hha or cna

americare starts u off nat 7.25 no matter what

Ewuresi in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

They have lots of cases. 8 an hr and 10.88 overtime. Presently no overnight which is why i am still without a case from them but they have lots of day cases

ashanti in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

ruth in Brooklyn, New York said: has anyone trained with americare agency? how is it? what is the pay rate? do they have hours

americare is garbage there pay is 7.25 they dont have that many cases and there coordinators are so rude especially one by the name of jorge. there very lazy at finding you work. there training only last 2 weeks and you get your certificate in a month if your lucky trust me i worked with them and quit. they also never pick up the phone

59 months ago

Ewuresi in Bronx, New York said: They have lots of cases. 8 an hr and 10.88 overtime. Presently no overnight which is why i am still without a case from them but they have lots of day cases

what agency are you talking about?

ruth in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

ashanti in Brooklyn, New York said: americare is garbage there pay is 7.25 they dont have that many cases and there coordinators are so rude especially one by the name of jorge. there very lazy at finding you work. there training only last 2 weeks and you get your certificate in a month if your lucky trust me i worked with them and quit. they also never pick up the phone

thanks for the info, i will be staying away from them, what agency do you work for now? how is it, the pay? and do they offer free training? thanks

yungin in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: If you wanna do live-in HAVA is one of the best to go. the pay is great anyway it's more than $133 it should be around $ 150.they are at 3036 nostrand avenue, brooklyn.

do they provide training

Ewuresi in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

sally in Brooklyn, New York said: what agency are you talking about?

Attending Home Care...

Mosby's Textbook for Long Term Care in Lakewood, New Jersey

59 months ago

I have a book on Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Assistants fourth edition if anyone knows of anyone in need of one. When i took my class it was about $80 if i remember correctly.
I will sell this one for 25 (has dvd in back) Good condition, I circled some things in it to remember for exam. Answered the test questions also within book.

If interested shipping will probably cost at least $7-10 its a heavy book

paypal and email is hha777@earthlink.net

59 months ago

Ewuresi in Bronx, New York said: Attending Home Care...

how are the coordinators? is the training really free or do they take money from your check?

Meeshy in New York, New York

59 months ago

Hi everyone. Good forum and important to keep it going. I've done the footwork myself on most of these agencies & u guys hit it on the mark. People Care great but doesn't hire often but good to their workers. Respectful anyway from what i've seen. PartnersInCare is under VNS umbrella so they are really fickle as far as cases because they have ten classes every week with ppl coming in. I've worked there for 3years & to make it u either have to kiss some bottoms or just take whatever they give u. Several of us have had terrible cases & they punish u by leaving a case if ur being bothered by clients & family by not giving u cases at all. All that matters to them is clearing their desks so if they are nice to u, it's a problem with the case.Went up last November (for me anyway) to $8.75.U have to pester them about ur certificate or else they'll hold it as long as they can so u can't work anywhere else. There's an agency called Edison in BK & Quns that pay $140 for live-in. Able (Queens office)is horrible. They kept losing my Birth C & had me come back 3 times terrible receptionist. These agencies know that these are minimum wages but they figure we must be desperate so they tell u anything. Intergen in Brooklyn-Words can't express how terrible. They payed us when they wanted & had so many issues with ppl going ballistic, that they have a armed guard. That just shows how bad ppl want their money. (family owned)opened under another name. Plenty others but have to go. oh Family Aides,Inc in the Bronx summer of 2008 they lied & said $8hr but were acting funny. After my fingerprints when i asked for proof since they wanted me to wait to fill out the tax forms(????),found out it was $7.15hr. We're worth so much more.

59 months ago

yungin in Brooklyn, New York said: do they provide training

no.

59 months ago

WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK ABOUT FAMILY AIDES?

Mbahena88 in Wilmington, North Carolina

59 months ago

I am a native New Yorker ,but currently live in NC.I am a CNA and CMA currently working full-time and part-time in both positions.Due to family issues I am faced with moving back to NY after 9 years of moving oout.Q: How hard is it to find and get hired as a CNA. I have been reading the responses and am feeling very discourage.Anyway ,any advice or comments are welcome.Thanks.

59 months ago

Mbahena88 in Wilmington, North Carolina said: I am a native New Yorker ,but currently live in NC.I am a CNA and CMA currently working full-time and part-time in both positions.Due to family issues I am faced with moving back to NY after 9 years of moving oout.Q: How hard is it to find and get hired as a CNA. I have been reading the responses and am feeling very discourage.Anyway ,any advice or comments are welcome.Thanks.

As for jobs, there are plenty out there for CNAs. The most common, fastest and easiest way to work in NYC currently as a CNA is to apply at home care agencies. The wage is not that great $10-12 hr. With regards to CMAs, unfortunately I'm not quite aware of their job market. I suggest u to go to the CNA and CMA forums for some tips on ur future quest.

rena in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

Family Aides is garbage. I went to them today. They said they pay $7.50 an hour, more depending on the case (up to $10). They do not guarantee employment upon completion of the 2 week course. The physical is free of charge, you could pay for a copy of it. They also said that you will receive your certificate within 3 months....

My friend is currently training with Jewish Home life. It's a 3 week training, they provide the physical. I'm not sure whether or not it's free or if it come out of your check. The pay is $9 an hour, receive certificate upon successful completion of the course and they guarantee employment. (they hire you) Next class starts in August. Registration ends soon. You need 2 reference letters. Idk the number. Bronx,NY

59 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: As for jobs, there are plenty out there for CNAs. The most common, fastest and easiest way to work in NYC currently as a CNA is to apply at home care agencies. The wage is not that great $10-12 hr. With regards to CMAs, unfortunately I'm not quite aware of their job market. I suggest u to go to the CNA and CMA forums for some tips on ur future quest.

Thanks for the info are any good agencies you recommend.

59 months ago

rena in Bronx, New York said: Family Aides is garbage. I went to them today. They said they pay $7.50 an hour, more depending on the case (up to $10). They do not guarantee employment upon completion of the 2 week course. The physical is free of charge, you could pay for a copy of it. They also said that you will receive your certificate within 3 months....

My friend is currently training with Jewish Home life. It's a 3 week training, they provide the physical. I'm not sure whether or not it's free or if it come out of your check. The pay is $9 an hour, receive certificate upon successful completion of the course and they guarantee employment. (they hire you) Next class starts in August. Registration ends soon. You need 2 reference letters. Idk the number. Bronx,NY

Thanks for that information ,I won't go to Family Aide.Fortunately , I am already certified out-of-state.The only thing I have to do is apply for Reciprioty and am a CNA in NY.I'm surprise as to how short completion of training .Here in NC I went for a total of 8mths completing CNA I and CNA II.Anyway thnaks ,and sorry for long wording.

brenda in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

rena in Bronx, New York said: Family Aides is garbage. I went to them today. They said they pay $7.50 an hour, more depending on the case (up to $10). They do not guarantee employment upon completion of the 2 week course. The physical is free of charge, you could pay for a copy of it. They also said that you will receive your certificate within 3 months....

do you have a link or website for this agency? where is it located? is the pay $9 only for people who already have their certificates i'm interesting in traiinng thanks

rena in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

brenda in Brooklyn, New York said: do you have a link or website for this agency? where is it located? is the pay $9 only for people who already have their certificates i'm interesting in traiinng thanks

The pay is $9 for the people they certify. You need 2 reference letters. One professional and 1 personal. 2 forms of i.d. The last date to register for their August 2 class is next week and they fill up quickly so I suggest you go in on Monday. That's what I'm doing! 2900 Exterior St. Between 230 and Broadway (Bronx, NY) (seven one eight) three six seven- one three one one (this site doesn't allow me to post the number!

brenda in Brooklyn, New York

59 months ago

rena in Bronx, New York said: The pay is $9 for the people they certify. You need 2 reference letters. One professional and 1 personal. 2 forms of i.d. The last date to register for their August 2 class is next week and they fill up quickly so I suggest you go in on Monday. That's what I'm doing! 2900 Exterior St. Between 230 and Broadway (Bronx, NY) (seven one eight) three six seven- one three one one (this site doesn't allow me to post the number!

thank you so much

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.