Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 400 of 1700)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

mayQueens in Woodhaven, New York

70 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: Americare has an average of more than 2000 cases a weeks so u don't to worry about work. However my prob with them is their salary which I think is not competitive ($ 8.5) for such a big agency.

I filled-up application in Americare Brooklyn, almost a month ago, and they said they will call me if the class or training starts.. but until now I am still waiting for their call.. so how come they have alot of cases? if they really needs HHA employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

summithr in Brooklyn, New York said: Summit home health care $8.00,holidays $10.00, overtime $12.00 and live in $120.00.
www.trustsummit.com

hi, cant attach my resume. maybe ur site has a problem..

thanks

rachelle

70 months ago

@mayqueens u kno if they play weekly

70 months ago

rachelle said: @mayqueens u kno if they play weekly

well i dont have any idea.. i dont know who to believe is the highest paying agency... *sigh*

rachelle

70 months ago

@mayqueens who u tellin but wat ever you do stay away from amazing home care and warn anybody you know who might go to them they are HORRIABLE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

70 months ago

Ladies when posting rates of these agency please indicate how much they pay with and with out a certificate because a lot is posting they pay but its the pay without a certified and they train you thanks again

strux in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

mayQueens in Woodhaven, New York said: I filled-up application in Americare Brooklyn, almost a month ago, and they said they will call me if the class or training starts.. but until now I am still waiting for their call.. so how come they have alot of cases? if they really needs HHA employees?

well u shouldn't wait for them to call u they have a lot of applicants every day. do u really that they will remember u?

70 months ago

well u shouldn't wait for them to call u they have a lot of applicants every day. do u really believe that they will remember u?

70 months ago

jennifer in Staten Island, New York said: does stella orton have free training ? and can somone please give me the numba cause i tried looking for it and when i called it was wrong? does anyone know anytging about stella orton? thank you

stella's number is seven one eight nine eight seven four three zero zero.

rachelle

70 months ago

@ strux you know how much special touch in brooklyn pay with your
Certificate

70 months ago

rachelle said: Does anybody know how much special touch pay?

7.50 even if u r certified. they really suck, I went there before americare which pays 8.5 week/8.75 week end, 10.88 beyond 40 hour a week if u r certified.

70 months ago

YAMILKA in Brooklyn, New York said: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR ANYTIME HOME CARE?

Any-Time Home Care, Inc.

70 months ago

rachelle

70 months ago

Wow hell no do u kno if people care really pay 10?

70 months ago

rachelle said: Wow hell no do u kno if people care really pay 10?

yeah they do. however they don't have lot of case so it's not
easy to find a case with them. I applied there since july up to now nada!

Delores in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

re: salary for Fedcap.org does anyone think this salary is low- for CHHA
M-F $7.40
S-Su 7.90
overtime 10.88
Holiday 11.10
after 1 yr plus 800 hrs:
M-F $7.65
S-Su 8.15
overtime 10.88
Holiday 11.48

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dar in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York said: you will be better off going to partners they start you off with $8.25 then after you finish your probation you get 8.50 and every so often if you a good worker they will go up .25cents and they have alot of cases so you will stay with work

do partners give free training . If so how often?

rachelle

70 months ago

Anybody know how much personal touch pay with a certificate?

jennifer in Staten Island, New York

70 months ago

personal touch pays 8.15 depends cause my friend got 7.15 depending on the case i use to work for them they suck they give u no hrs im going to premier its 9.00 and u get full time hrs

rachelle

70 months ago

Does premier have hours and where is located? And do they pay weekly

LILY in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

I am Certified Nursing assistant . I am finding it very hard to get a job after obtaining my license , I was considered working as a HHA . Does anyone know if i can work as a HHA with my CNA License or do i need to get trained and certified as a HHA?

rachelle

70 months ago

@lily u need your certificate but some agency hire cna also but here's a few places I heard are hiring cnas I'm working on getting my license just scared to take the state bored townhouse (uniondale) fulton common (long island) and slivercrest good luck and tell mi how it went

LILY in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

rachelle said: @lily u need your certificate but some agency hire cna also but here's a few places I heard are hiring cnas I'm working on getting my license just scared to take the state bored townhouse (uniondale) fulton common (long island) and slivercrest good luck and tell mi how it went

thanks rachelle , unfortunately the ones in long island are too far for me . BY the way the CNA state board is not that hard .I only took it once and passed both part of the test. The writing part of the test is just common sense , i found it very easy . The Skill part is not that bad either , just try not to be too nervous while you doing them in front of the state board person . Because when you do , you can actually forget everything .Print out the skills practice sheet from the prometric cna website and follow all the steps one by one . Just practice , take your time while you are doing the skills , do not be in a rush because the state lady do not time you . I hope you luck . And thanks again for responding to my question .

rachelle

70 months ago

@lily thanks do you know the website link for the skills step sheet?

rachelle

70 months ago

You know the link for the website

LILY in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

rachelle said: You know the link for the website

yes i do , there it is just click on the part that said clinical checklists and they even have a practice test for the written part too. is :www.prometric.com/NurseAide/NY.htm

rachelle

70 months ago

@lily Thank you so much now I can finally get the courage to tek it lol

LILY in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

rachelle said: @lily Thank you so much now I can finally get the courage to tek it lol

you are very welcome . Good luck my dear

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

hha1991 in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

Daisy in New York, New York said: hello I just apply to Partners in Care today tomorrow I have to go for an interview, do u recomended me this agency to work for??? I really want to work in a good company for a better future paid for my life and to live better, thank you

partners in care are crap honestly dey only have 4hr case n dey pay u 8.25 for 6 months den u get a quarter raise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

70 months ago

Does anybody know if albe home care pay 9 and if they have hours?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

does anybody on here work for isabella? are they good? how much do they pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nakia in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

Does Any Body Know An Agency In The Bronx Or Manhattan That Pays 9Dollars In Up

70 months ago

claresa in New York, New York said: Does anybody know how much St. Mary's agency pay and how much hospice of ny pays?

st.marys start u of with 8.50 an hour n 12.75 overtime

cilla in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

Not bad at all... may I have a link to st. Mary's website or an adress? Thanks Y'all...

Sacha10461 in New York, New York

70 months ago

honey in Bronx, New York said: I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

Hi

Do they offer training? How long?

Thanks
Sacha

Delores in New York, New York

70 months ago

St Mary's for children:
payscale-jobs.jobamatic.com/a/jobs/find-jobs/q-St.+Mary's+Hospital+For+Children/l-Brooklyn,+NY/sb-pd/pn-2

sandy in Flushing, New York

70 months ago

does anybody know about fedcap agency.

lily in Bronx, New York

70 months ago

has anyone done the training with Heart to Heart home care . Is it a good agency ? I heard that their training is 12 days monday-friday 8:30AM 5:30AM.

lmartin in Somerset, New Jersey

70 months ago

LILY in Bronx, New York said: I am Certified Nursing assistant . I am finding it very hard to get a job after obtaining my license , I was considered working as a HHA . Does anyone know if i can work as a HHA with my CNA License or do i need to get trained and certified as a HHA?

Send your resume to Isabella Geriatric Center. They hire new grad CNAs and have a thorough training program.

surveyqueen60 in New York, New York

70 months ago

hi does anyone knows a company in nyc that hires companions with out cert..

surveyqueen60 in New York, New York

70 months ago

thank you very much...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Truth in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

veda in East Orange, New Jersey said: I went for a interview with an agency and they refuse to tell me how much they are paying after i was given a schedule to work. I said how can someone go to work without the information of how much they are being paid. I ask myself has slavery abolished or are some agency officals sick. She said she does not need me after asking several times. Some of these people are greedy getting wealthy of the elderly while they pay the workers next to nothing.

This agency should be reported a lot of them think that the aides have no rights, I had a problem with an agency I told them I need more days because I drive almost two hours to go to work and they acted like they did not want me to work there anymore, are we here to help the elderly or are we here to be taken advantage of, there are all these laws to protect the elderly but who is protecting us and our rights. We need to make ourselves aware about the agencies that we can go to in order to complain about these agencies.

Nakia in Bronx, New York

69 months ago

Do Ant One Know About Neighbor Home Care In The Bronx

Sexygyal in Jamaica, New York

69 months ago

Im looking for that same agency myself, I missed the open house they had at the workforce , every time i call the workforce to see when they'll be having another one they always say keep calling back.

Sexygyal in Jamaica, New York

69 months ago

mscarter20 in Brooklyn, New York said: how is VIP in queens? What do they pay?
Thanks in advance!

My friend currently works for vip home care , in queens
From what she told me she makes $ 7.25 Hr

FORESEERER in Westbury, New York

69 months ago

Hi
I worked in Westchester and I wowrk as a HHa with a patient on meds, i give meds, therapy and change cathcater. I cook, clean, drive and take to doctors too
I make 24 hours for 5 days sunday to friday 750.00 this is not even minimum wage per hour, but agency told me they only pay per 12 hours

Maria in New York, New York

69 months ago

can I please knoe wat company u work for cuz I been in westchester n I will be moving over there soon so can u give that info

maria in Yonkers, New York

69 months ago

Hi I would like to know if anyone knows some info for home instead home care like there pay etc.. hope ya can help me out with some info thank you

maria in Yonkers, New York

69 months ago

soon as I fill out a application for anytime home care for westchester my pay will be 12 an hour or there like other agancy that say they pay 12-17 an hour and dnt I would like to know befor I go apply? and I woulkd also like to know the pay for home instead home care and if anyone knows how the agancy runs? thsnk you

lily in Bronx, New York

69 months ago

lily in Bronx, New York said: has anyone done the training with Heart to Heart home care . Is it a good agency ? I heard that their training is 12 days monday-friday 8:30AM 5:30AM.

i mean 5:30pm

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.