Hourly Rate HHA Companies in NY.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 400 of 1712)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

yes i did read it. but my comment seem no different from others i have viewed on here. i have viewed comments about rude coordinators before. no i will not remove my post. if you want to know the rates, of my agency, then go apply. ALLEN HEALTHCARE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kari in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York said: yes i did read it. but my comment seem no different from others i have viewed on here. i have viewed comments about rude coordinators before. no i will not remove my post. if you want to know the rates, of my agency, then go apply. ALLEN HEALTHCARE.

If you are not here to help potential or current HHA'S then i agree you should remove your post , you sound like you are advertising for ALLEN as it is very common for home health agencies to post an ad without quoting the salary. Really what harm is it to you to tell us their salary you are very selfish the whole idea behind this forum is the help each other avoid wasting passage and time applying to agencies that pay less than appealing wages

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

waynababy

51 months ago

gee in Bronx, New York said: I think you guys are right about the low wages and we should get paid at least $10 for all we do and go through but I also think that it's not just the starting pay that is important when chosing a company it's also:how often is there a raise,do you have to work weekends,do they have night work available,pay vacation,holiday pay,etc etc thats why it is important to keep giving eachother info because they're only gonna tell you but so much until you actually start working there

I've been working with progressive for almost five months I hate them they never have any good cases and always rude and I always seem to have to do way more work than what their paying me for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

waynababy

51 months ago

What agencies in new york pays at least 10 dollars

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

first of all just because you suggest i remove my post im letting you know i will not remove it. and im not advertising for Allen, OK. my salary is 7.90 if you so want to know. and im not a selfish person if i were i would have not said anything. if u r so intrested, and so courious, then why dont you go to Allen yourself and inquire yourself. im just saying that my exprience with the coordinators there has been ok so far under new management. and yes my salary is LOW, but its the patients welfare i care about. OK? i took this Job because im not SELFISH but i wanted to provide help to those who cant help them selves. THERE NOW.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kari in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

bococalady in Brooklyn, New York said: first of all just because you suggest i remove my post im letting you know i will not remove it. and im not advertising for Allen, OK. my salary is 7.90 if you so want to know. and im not a selfish person if i were i would have not said anything. if u r so intrested, and so courious, then why dont you go to Allen yourself and inquire yourself. im just saying that my exprience with the coordinators there has been ok so far under new management. and yes my salary is LOW, but its the patients welfare i care about. OK? i took this Job because im not SELFISH but i wanted to provide help to those who cant help them selves. THERE NOW.

there now wasnt so hard was it thanks for the info

YAMILKA in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR ANYTIME HOME CARE?

ana in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

petra johnson in Bronx, New York said: I agree with u 100% progressive is a very rude agency. got hurt on da job and they didnt care not one bit. the coordinators talk very disrespectiful to all of the aids. The pay is garbage.Its plenty of time they didnt pay me for the full weeks i worked. it's a horrible expreince working for them so i just left.

i agree with you ,i was working for that agency like two years ago and they are terrible cordinators they dont have any respec for the worker i left the agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

claresa in New York, New York

50 months ago

Does anybody know how much St. Mary's agency pay and how much hospice of ny pays?

rachelle

50 months ago

@RUBIA174 girl I just left dat agency they are the worse I didn't know an agency can be sooo un organized and so f**kin rude! And even after your certificated they still DON'T raise your pay! Good luck and fyi I hope they told u that u have to wait 6 months before u get your certificate and wat ever you do and they say they are gonna pay you 10 an hour for a case that's a lie stick to ur regular pay they don't pay you 10 an hour for dat case they pay you the difference example if u work a case for 5 hours for 10 an hour that's 50 bucks rite now if u work a case for the same 5 hours for 7.25 then that's 36.25 now here the catch when they. They gonna pay you dat 10 they don't they pay you da difference meaning 50-36.25 is 13.75 that's how much your gonna get paid for that 5 hours so becareful when they say they gonna pay you more for a case and when they do offer make sure you tell dem you don't want the extra pay just keep it at your regular pay good luck gorl!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

50 months ago

With a certificate

jennifer in Staten Island, New York

50 months ago

does stella orton have free training ? and can somone please give me the numba cause i tried looking for it and when i called it was wrong? does anyone know anytging about stella orton? thank you

mayQueens in Woodhaven, New York

50 months ago

strux in Brooklyn, New York said: Americare has an average of more than 2000 cases a weeks so u don't to worry about work. However my prob with them is their salary which I think is not competitive ($ 8.5) for such a big agency.

I filled-up application in Americare Brooklyn, almost a month ago, and they said they will call me if the class or training starts.. but until now I am still waiting for their call.. so how come they have alot of cases? if they really needs HHA employees?

50 months ago

summithr in Brooklyn, New York said: Summit home health care $8.00,holidays $10.00, overtime $12.00 and live in $120.00.
www.trustsummit.com

hi, cant attach my resume. maybe ur site has a problem..

thanks

rachelle

50 months ago

@mayqueens u kno if they play weekly

50 months ago

rachelle said: @mayqueens u kno if they play weekly

well i dont have any idea.. i dont know who to believe is the highest paying agency... *sigh*

rachelle

50 months ago

@mayqueens who u tellin but wat ever you do stay away from amazing home care and warn anybody you know who might go to them they are HORRIABLE!

rachelle

50 months ago

Ladies when posting rates of these agency please indicate how much they pay with and with out a certificate because a lot is posting they pay but its the pay without a certified and they train you thanks again

strux in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

mayQueens in Woodhaven, New York said: I filled-up application in Americare Brooklyn, almost a month ago, and they said they will call me if the class or training starts.. but until now I am still waiting for their call.. so how come they have alot of cases? if they really needs HHA employees?

well u shouldn't wait for them to call u they have a lot of applicants every day. do u really that they will remember u?

50 months ago

well u shouldn't wait for them to call u they have a lot of applicants every day. do u really believe that they will remember u?

50 months ago

jennifer in Staten Island, New York said: does stella orton have free training ? and can somone please give me the numba cause i tried looking for it and when i called it was wrong? does anyone know anytging about stella orton? thank you

stella's number is seven one eight nine eight seven four three zero zero.

rachelle

50 months ago

@ strux you know how much special touch in brooklyn pay with your
Certificate

50 months ago

rachelle said: Does anybody know how much special touch pay?

7.50 even if u r certified. they really suck, I went there before americare which pays 8.5 week/8.75 week end, 10.88 beyond 40 hour a week if u r certified.

50 months ago

YAMILKA in Brooklyn, New York said: DOES ANYONE HAVE THE LINK FOR ANYTIME HOME CARE?

Any-Time Home Care, Inc.

50 months ago

rachelle

50 months ago

Wow hell no do u kno if people care really pay 10?

50 months ago

rachelle said: Wow hell no do u kno if people care really pay 10?

yeah they do. however they don't have lot of case so it's not
easy to find a case with them. I applied there since july up to now nada!

Delores in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

re: salary for Fedcap.org does anyone think this salary is low- for CHHA
M-F $7.40
S-Su 7.90
overtime 10.88
Holiday 11.10
after 1 yr plus 800 hrs:
M-F $7.65
S-Su 8.15
overtime 10.88
Holiday 11.48

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dar in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

tryingtomakeit in Brooklyn, New York said: you will be better off going to partners they start you off with $8.25 then after you finish your probation you get 8.50 and every so often if you a good worker they will go up .25cents and they have alot of cases so you will stay with work

do partners give free training . If so how often?

rachelle

50 months ago

Anybody know how much personal touch pay with a certificate?

jennifer in Staten Island, New York

50 months ago

personal touch pays 8.15 depends cause my friend got 7.15 depending on the case i use to work for them they suck they give u no hrs im going to premier its 9.00 and u get full time hrs

rachelle

50 months ago

Does premier have hours and where is located? And do they pay weekly

LILY in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

I am Certified Nursing assistant . I am finding it very hard to get a job after obtaining my license , I was considered working as a HHA . Does anyone know if i can work as a HHA with my CNA License or do i need to get trained and certified as a HHA?

rachelle

50 months ago

@lily u need your certificate but some agency hire cna also but here's a few places I heard are hiring cnas I'm working on getting my license just scared to take the state bored townhouse (uniondale) fulton common (long island) and slivercrest good luck and tell mi how it went

LILY in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

rachelle said: @lily u need your certificate but some agency hire cna also but here's a few places I heard are hiring cnas I'm working on getting my license just scared to take the state bored townhouse (uniondale) fulton common (long island) and slivercrest good luck and tell mi how it went

thanks rachelle , unfortunately the ones in long island are too far for me . BY the way the CNA state board is not that hard .I only took it once and passed both part of the test. The writing part of the test is just common sense , i found it very easy . The Skill part is not that bad either , just try not to be too nervous while you doing them in front of the state board person . Because when you do , you can actually forget everything .Print out the skills practice sheet from the prometric cna website and follow all the steps one by one . Just practice , take your time while you are doing the skills , do not be in a rush because the state lady do not time you . I hope you luck . And thanks again for responding to my question .

rachelle

50 months ago

@lily thanks do you know the website link for the skills step sheet?

rachelle

50 months ago

You know the link for the website

LILY in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

rachelle said: You know the link for the website

yes i do , there it is just click on the part that said clinical checklists and they even have a practice test for the written part too. is :www.prometric.com/NurseAide/NY.htm

rachelle

50 months ago

@lily Thank you so much now I can finally get the courage to tek it lol

LILY in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

rachelle said: @lily Thank you so much now I can finally get the courage to tek it lol

you are very welcome . Good luck my dear

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

hha1991 in Brooklyn, New York

50 months ago

Daisy in New York, New York said: hello I just apply to Partners in Care today tomorrow I have to go for an interview, do u recomended me this agency to work for??? I really want to work in a good company for a better future paid for my life and to live better, thank you

partners in care are crap honestly dey only have 4hr case n dey pay u 8.25 for 6 months den u get a quarter raise

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachelle

50 months ago

Does anybody know if albe home care pay 9 and if they have hours?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

does anybody on here work for isabella? are they good? how much do they pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nakia in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

Does Any Body Know An Agency In The Bronx Or Manhattan That Pays 9Dollars In Up

50 months ago

claresa in New York, New York said: Does anybody know how much St. Mary's agency pay and how much hospice of ny pays?

st.marys start u of with 8.50 an hour n 12.75 overtime

cilla in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

Not bad at all... may I have a link to st. Mary's website or an adress? Thanks Y'all...

Sacha10461 in New York, New York

50 months ago

honey in Bronx, New York said: I work for Anytime Home care they paid $12 to $17 an hour in westchester county.

Hi

Do they offer training? How long?

Thanks
Sacha

Delores in New York, New York

50 months ago

St Mary's for children:
payscale-jobs.jobamatic.com/a/jobs/find-jobs/q-St.+Mary's+Hospital+For+Children/l-Brooklyn,+NY/sb-pd/pn-2

sandy in Flushing, New York

50 months ago

does anybody know about fedcap agency.

lily in Bronx, New York

50 months ago

has anyone done the training with Heart to Heart home care . Is it a good agency ? I heard that their training is 12 days monday-friday 8:30AM 5:30AM.

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.