Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (138) - Start a Discussion

Blessing in Charlotte, North Carolina

Rad Tech

I am praying for a job.

ted in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

any hvac jobs in col, oh

Its been tough trying to find a job w/a familiy of 5.I have EPA cert.,trade school completion.No one will hire unless you have 5yrs. of exp.

paul in South Easton, Massachusetts

amount for a HVAC tech?

what would you expect if you were a lisc ref tech,have epa lisc, hydraulic lisc. Just trying to figure out what i should do.

CTudi in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

Updated 63 months ago

looking for work - 8 Replies

hi im 41 just finished a hvac program at tesst college. been in home inprovement all my life. im very good with hands on and a quick learner

paul in South Easton, Massachusetts

look for a job

Have worked with shaws/Bj's/ Whole Foods. Places of that nature doing refrigeration installs an case settings. Can read blueprints, have own...

hamsar majith in Coimbatore, India

A/C technician

thank you

CTudi in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania

High Level Commercial and Residential Service Technicians Needed ini the Pittsburgh and Tampa FL area

Can anyone help?

chris in Rock Springs, Wyoming

Updated 64 months ago

general refrigation - 2 Replies

what do i do to get my lisence

ANTHONY in Modesto, California

Updated 64 months ago

HVAC unions - 1 Reply

Looking for HVACR unions in NY. What is requirements?

coloradohvac in Parker, Colorado

Updated 65 months ago

Choosing School For HVAC - 1 Reply

I have found two schools in my area that offer programs in HVAC. The closer school only offers a 3 semester 19 credit program, but the other school...

MIKE in Albany, New York

Updated 66 months ago

Currently enrolled in school for HVAC, but have 1 question. - 4 Replies

If you have a criminal record (non-violent crime), can you realistically get a job in the HVAC industry? I've been turned away all sorts of jobs for...

Paul in Topeka, Kansas

Updated 66 months ago

Going To School - 3 Replies

I'm currently an auto tech and was thinking about getting into the hvac field. How long does the typical certifaction class last?

jkinger in New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hvac journeyman card

I have alot of work related experiance to Hvac and boilers (10 years), but I work for a private contractor. I have no journeyman card,because I...

local#597 in Joliet, Illinois

Updated 68 months ago

WORK - 6 Replies

LOOKING FOR HVAC WORK ANY TYPE BEEN IN THE FIELD 10 YEARS ON SERVICE & INSTALLATION SIDE HAVE MY OWN SERVICE (2005) VAN E250 AND TOOLS WITH...

dawgzawar in Oakland, California

online hvac school

Been looking at online school for HVAC through California State University East Bay http://www.ce.csueastbay.edu/certificate/hvac/index.shtml D...

skdryer in Lansing, Michigan

Updated 69 months ago

Getting ahead... - 4 Replies

What is the best training for becoming a hirable hvac technician? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

skdryer in Lansing, Michigan

Updated 69 months ago

hvac can't get a job - 3 Replies

I got my universal cert in a school in Alabama called CTI.don't go there the schooling sucks.They say they will find work for you until you get a job...

hvac tech 12 in Concord, North Carolina

Updated 69 months ago

Need help in looking for fast track schools or jobs in the hvac field that you can get paid while learning the field. - 3 Replies

My boyfriend is looking to change his career and wants to work in the Hvac field. He told me that you can work as an assistant and get paid for it...

brian in Ronkonkoma, New York

LOOKing for training while in school

I am going to Bocces for HVAC, Feb 0/9-Jun 0/9 In the meantime during those months, does anyone know of any businesses that would take me on?

brian in Ronkonkoma, New York

Updated 70 months ago

HVAC Technician networking - 1 Reply

Would like to get together HVAC Sercice technicians group on Eastern Long Island. Share knowledge,job share,job search,create seminars,Ect. Any one...

chefbrian in holbrook, New York

Looking for work after HVAC school

I live in long island New york, can anyone suggest a company that hires out of school on long island

School? Job? in Lake Grove, New York

Whats a good school?

I am going to Boces for Hvac is this a good choice of schools and is there work for grads. What is the avg. start pay?

yusuf in Jakarta, Indonesia

Updated 72 months ago

HVAC JOB - 1 Reply

Well it seems that this is a bad time of year to be looking for a hvac job. I have been going to school for hvac now for alittle over three years...

sherman w. in San Jose, California

Updated 72 months ago

HVAC Journeyman Liciense - 3 Replies

Hello HVAC Journeyman, How can I get a HVAC journeyman liciense? I got my universla EPA . Thanks

Rick in Queensbury, New York

Updated 74 months ago

HELP!!!HVAC Technician Career Change - 1 Reply

Hello my name is Dan Bevan and I live in Saugerties, NY. I am currently considering a career change to become an HVAC technician. However, I have...

thomas phillips in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 75 months ago

Need Tech/installer - 1 Reply

I am looking for an installer with significant experience. Part-time. I will pay well. If interested then contact Michael at 704.491.0362

Paul in North Port, Florida

Updated 76 months ago

HVAC JOBS - 3 Replies

MY HUSBAND HAS A HVAC JOURNEYMAN CARD AND WE WERE WONDERING WHAT THE JOB MARKET IS LIKE FOR HVAC (COMMERCIAL OR ITE) PT 32 OR 24 HR A WK IN THE...

DonnyTomball in Tyler, Texas

Updated 77 months ago

carreer change - 1 Reply

i am looking for job like hvac assistant technician . iam currenly in school try to get my cfc.thank

ewart jumpp in George Town, Cayman Islands

Updated 78 months ago

looking for job in hvacr - 3 Replies

I am seeking a position in hvavr

Bob in Bolingbrook, Illinois

reginal pros and cons

this question is for a service tech that has worked in the midwest and in the southeast(Florida). what are the up sides and down sides of florida...

MS HVAC in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 80 months ago

how is the job market in the state of pennsylvania - 1 Reply

I am currently in school in Florida and want to know how the job market is in Pennsylvania. When I look up salaries they make more than in Florida...

MS HVAC in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 80 months ago

anybody in cleveland - 1 Reply

i was wondering how have the economy is effecting the trade , is there any work oppritunities and is the work steady any other info you have will be...

Big John in Keystone, Indiana

Updated 80 months ago

A tubing tool kit.... - 1 Reply

I found this in my garage when I moved in my house and its called a Imperial 45 Degree Flaring and Swaging Tubing Tool Kit. Its brand new and never...

DanaRhea Elliott in Houston, Texas

Refrigeration Technician Needed - Houston, TX

Cool & Heat AIRCO, Inc. is currently looking for a top-notch refrigeration service technician to handle refrigeration accounts, as well as light...

the hvac/inst in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 85 months ago

Thinking of switching to be an HVAC TECH - 1 Reply

Hi to all , i have been considering on be an HVAC TECH , what do do i have to do ? Do i only take the EPA test or what else do i have to do ?

Chris Jones in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 85 months ago

Getting an hvac technician job. - 1 Reply

How did you get your start doing hvac technician work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a particular...

David in Black Hawk, South Dakota

Updated 87 months ago

The best part is... - 1 Reply

What do you enjoy most about hvac technician work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and...

Anton Parker in Naperville, Illinois

Updated 87 months ago

Tips for hvac technician interviews. - 1 Reply

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming hvac technician interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.