Can ANYONE HELP?!?...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Universal HVAC82 in Galveston, Texas

21 months ago

I have been on this forum for over a week now and I cannot for the life of me understand why no one will reply to my simple question...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IN WITH A COMPANY...is it that bad to the point the entire wesite has nothing to offer??..this is weird, can anyone please help me out, I am just looking for some useful advise in the right direction...or at least a try again buddy your messing up...thanks alot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ambientheat in Virginia Beach, Virginia

21 months ago

You just have to apply for jobs. I have heard the temperatures in Texas have been in the 80's companies should start hiring soon.
Do you have experience or schooling?

wmrcer in Houston, Texas

21 months ago

job search on indeed. Apply to those positions even if you don't think you qualify. Also go to company websites and do a job search in the careers section. Do this EVERYDAY until you get the job you are looking for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

Thank you Guys so much for your reply...since i'v been on the "hunt", I'v got no real response from anyone.. I have been looking through other venues for jobs online & I think I might be on to something..I do know now that having a up to date passport is NEEDED and security clearance (if ever obtained) I'm not however looking for employment stateside, only abroad... If anyone knows of a recruiter that they can refer me to would mean a great deal to my search, for that is one thing I have heard is a huge key in getting on with a contract...thanks again for the advise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

wmrcer in Houston, Texas said: job search on indeed. Apply to those positions even if you don't think you qualify. Also go to company websites and do a job search in the careers section. Do this EVERYDAY until you get the job you are looking for.

Ok, I have been on military hire & some direct websites of several major companies I was familiar with while I was still in, however I do see that persistence in this case would be the ONLY policy... Thank you for your honesty and useful advise you gave when you could have been like everyone else that read & scrolled on by. I'm up to a few apps a day & constantly making appropriate changes to my resume daily. Still no feedback from any biters yet, but that is to be expected in this business. So with that being said, I'm taking all advise and staying on the old Internet pavement til something bites...dose it sound like to anyone that I'm going fishing or something, lol...thanks for the help.

Edgar in Boston, Massachusetts

6 months ago

Universal HVAC82 in Galveston, Texas said: I have been on this forum for over a week now and I cannot for the life of me understand why no one will reply to my simple question...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IN WITH A COMPANY...is it that bad to the point the entire wesite has nothing to offer??..this is weird, can anyone please help me out, I am just looking for some useful advise in the right direction...or at least a try again buddy your messing up...thanks alot.

I've 31 years as HVAC and Refrigeration technician my advise for you is , when go to a company to get a Job be honest about what you know .If you lie they are gonna realize that you Lied them. If you are honest they are goin to know what to expect from you.Second advise,show that you want to leen.Tird advise, get a company that Work with commercial and industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems.

Leeann66 in Woodstock, Ontario

6 months ago

Universal HVAC82 in Galveston, Texas said: I have been on this forum for over a week now and I cannot for the life of me understand why no one will reply to my simple question...WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IN WITH A COMPANY...is it that bad to the point the entire wesite has nothing to offer??..this is weird, can anyone please help me out, I am just looking for some useful advise in the right direction...or at least a try again buddy your messing up...thanks alot.

Have you tried taking your resume to places in person or maybe calling them. That's what I have been doing now. Seems like when you apply online your resume goes into a black hole. 99% of most people apply for a job online. No one shows up in person anymore. Break the rules if you can !!! I applied for a job in person yesterday (it said to apply online). I ended up getting a 2 hour interview on the spot. It's funny how all these EXPERTS on getting a job don't know crap!!! If the EXPERTS(HR) knew it all we wouldn't have record high unemployment rates.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.