HVAC Apprenticeship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Spencer Holifield in Cleveland, Ohio

55 months ago

Looking to join HVAC Apprenticeship in Cleveland,OH Lexington,KY or Charlotte,NC any info on where to begin?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

55 months ago

Hello Spencer, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

274 in Cleveland, Ohio

33 months ago

Spencer Holifield in Cleveland, Ohio said: Looking to join HVAC Apprenticeship in Cleveland,OH Lexington,KY or Charlotte,NC any info on where to begin?

hello, my name is robert campbell.i just recently graduated in the hvac/r program at polaris careee center.certificate of competency air conditioning and distribution,heat pumps,gas furnaces,oil furnaces. i also have Preventive Maintenance,R-410a, indoor air quality,and Green hvac/r technician certifications. its been dificult just to get an interview because i have no experience.i live in cleveland,oh area and would like an oppurtunity to be an apprentice.it seems the best way to get the experience i want. open to rate of pay.only concerned about getting an oppurtunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.