HVAC Looking for entry level work as an HVAC Service Techncian in Modesto Ca,,,

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

clarkplatinum in Modesto, California

86 months ago

I am looking for an entry level Service Technician can any help with some leads....I just finished my HVAC training at ITT in Modesto Ca. and I have been doing some service work on my own but I would really like to go to work for a Company who can use a good dependable employee.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Longview, Texas

60 months ago

Sometimes you have to go where the jobs are. Houston is begging for techs,and pay very well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Pahrump, Nevada

59 months ago

Recently graduated from Quality Tech in Las Vegas with a 98%, Ive got a couple hundred app's out there. Looking for a company to take a CHANCE on a well trained entrylevel HVAC tech who desparetly wants to gain some on the exp. in the feild.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dom in Turlock, California

46 months ago

clarkplatinum in Modesto, California said: I am looking for an entry level Service Technician can any help with some leads....I just finished my HVAC training at ITT in Modesto Ca. and I have been doing some service work on my own but I would really like to go to work for a Company who can use a good dependable employee.

im interested in the same field at the same school... was it worth it??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DR. in Sheboygan, Wisconsin

41 months ago

dom in Turlock, California said: im interested in the same field at the same school... was it worth it??

Well Dom, did you find work in HVAC entry level? My husband just graduated in the same program in WI and has applied all over the US. No luck yet! Been laid off for 2.5 years!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

COMFORT AIR, BEAUMONT,TX in Wartrace, Tennessee

35 months ago

DR. in Sheboygan, Wisconsin said: Well Dom, did you find work in HVAC entry level? My husband just graduated in the same program in WI and has applied all over the US. No luck yet! Been laid off for 2.5 years!

THESE FOLKS ARE LOOKING FOR HVAC TECHS THAT CAN LEARN PROGRAMMING. THEY INSTALL KMC UNITS AND CONTROLS. SALARY IS GOOD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.