Just got out of school in mn and looking to get in apprenticeship program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jessie in Champlin, Minnesota

42 months ago

I got done with the hvac/r technical program 5 months ago and I am having trouble finding an apprenticeship program. I tried to find any job right off the bat but i dont have experience in the field so no one would take me. I was not expecting to get this awesome job right away but i thought i would try. So now im looking more towards a program to get the experience but it looks like they have not been taking applicants since 2009 because of unemployment rates of the journeyman and hvac applicants that applied in 2008. Thats at least what i get from the site. So my question is since the likely hood of me not getting a job here is high, is there another state i could move to where i would be able to do some kind of apprenticeship? I would be willing to move as long as i could get by.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dane in Minneapolis, Minnesota

36 months ago

Jessie in Champlin, Minnesota said:
Jessie,
Are you still looking for a HVAC/R Technican job. If so please send me your resume, we are currently seeking HVAC/R techncians in the Minnesota area.

Thank You,

Dane
Please email resume to johnsond76@hotmail.com as soon as you can if you are interested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.