Getting an in store banker job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

How did you get your start doing in store banker work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

john volker in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

i need a job and am a wizz at math beg time, plus i can know how to handle the general public i have many many skills, with typing,i am prompt and ready to do what ever it takes, i am smart very smart, and i believe i can bring somthing to the company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing in store banker work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

high school graduate with all advanced class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing in store banker work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

yes,i am the fastest learner and i, and i will empress everyone real fast

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

yes i have already explained

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

i was recently layed off ia have a wife 3 children a house payment, and babies makes it a little harder i have been working since i was 15 but i need work asap

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

70 months ago

Hello John, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about working as an in store banker, but you'll have more success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can narrow your search results by title, location and more! Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.