Iowa Licensed Electricians

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

AtlanticServicesGroup in Norcross, Georgia

70 months ago

I am in need of Industrial Electricians who are licensed in the State of Iowa. If you are, or know of someone looking for a job who is licensed in the state of Iowa as an electrician please let me know by e-mailing me at Chad@atlantic-services-group.com Also if you may know of some good resources to help find Licensed Electricians in the state of Iowa, please let me know.

THANK YOU

CHAD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

john in Davenport, Iowa

70 months ago

AtlanticServicesGroup in Norcross, Georgia said: I am in need of Industrial Electricians who are licensed in the State of Iowa. If you are, or know of someone looking for a job who is licensed in the state of Iowa as an electrician please let me know by e-mailing me at Chad@atlantic-services-group.com Also if you may know of some good resources to help find Licensed Electricians in the state of Iowa, please let me know.

THANK YOU

CHAD

Im not carrying an iowa license but will look into it if there is work involved. I was originally licensed out of state. feel free to contact me at loftin_john@yahoo.com

thanks John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sgartin in Council Bluffs, Iowa

67 months ago

AtlanticServicesGroup in Norcross, Georgia said: I am in need of Industrial Electricians who are licensed in the State of Iowa. If you are, or know of someone looking for a job who is licensed in the state of Iowa as an electrician please let me know by e-mailing me at Chad@atlantic-services-group.com Also if you may know of some good resources to help find Licensed Electricians in the state of Iowa, please let me know.

THANK YOU

CHAD

Hello Chad,
I currently carry an State of Iowa Master Electrician and an State of Iowa Electrical Contractor license.
Feel free to contact me at sgartin@yahoo.com Thank's Scott

Gbrown929 in New London, Iowa

66 months ago

AtlanticServicesGroup in Norcross, Georgia said: I am in need of Industrial Electricians who are licensed in the State of Iowa. If you are, or know of someone looking for a job who is licensed in the state of Iowa as an electrician please let me know by e-mailing me at Chad@atlantic-services-group.com Also if you may know of some good resources to help find Licensed Electricians in the state of Iowa, please let me know.THANK YOUCHAD
Hello chad,My name is jeff brown.  I am a class A master electrician in the state of IA.  If you would like to talk with me contact me contact me at gbrown929@yahoo.com.  My experience is heavy in  commercial, industrial, and some in residential

Wayne

58 months ago

THANK YOU

CHAD

I am a liscenced journeyman in Nebraska and believe my liscence reciprocates with Iowa. I am looking for a job please contact me at wfwayneo@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

Jeremy Johnston in Mystic, Iowa

57 months ago

I have a Iowa class B journeyman license.Feel free to contact me at johnston_jeremy2000@yahoo.com

Randy in Des Moines, Iowa

48 months ago

I am lic in Iowa amd want to work. I have done 3 ethanol plants. 2 coal fire and a coal wash station. please e-mail me @ rskmsk@yahoo.com. Thanks Randy Kurtz

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.