where are the industrial electrican jobs at?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

54 months ago

Try searching on Indeed! www.indeed.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay Taylor in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

44 months ago

I would say your best bet is to take an Apprenticeship under an experienced electrician. When I was trying to get into the field the Sugarland Electricians at www.SugarlandElectricians.com helped me get my feet wet.

Frederick D.Downer in Charlotte, North Carolina

17 months ago

I moved for Greenville SC,I,m looking for Employment in this area,can you help,I have 19years exp.(Comm.& Industial Electrician).

Denise Chew in Charlotte, North Carolina

13 months ago

Frederick D.Downer in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I moved for Greenville SC,I,m looking for Employment in this area,can you help,I have 19years exp.(Comm.& Industial Electrician ).

Hi Frederick. Have you found a job yet? We have an opening at my company for an Electromechanical Technician (Industrial Electrician) in Charlotte. Check it out here: www.enviroequipment.com/about_us/careers-employment.html This is a long term position with great benefits!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

16737earl@gmail.com in Portland, Oregon

8 months ago

Im recently unemployed and am looking for work as an industrial/commercial electrician. I have 16 years of experience in the trade and was wondering if anyone can help me. Ive gone on all the internet sites and have filled out about 30 online applications in the last week and am just waiting for nibbles. Could use a little extra help. Thanks!

Denise Chew in Charlotte, North Carolina

8 months ago

Too bad you are located in Oregon because we have a new opening for a Remediation Equipment Technician in Charlotte NC that may be a good fit for you. www.enviroequipment.com/about_us/careers-employment.html
My only suggestion for you would be to set up a LinkedIn profile (if you don't already have one), and search out and join LinkedIn groups in your industry. Connect with as many people as possible. (You can Google how to use LinkedIn if you aren't familiar with it). Networking allows you to find out about job openings before they are even listed, and knowing someone at the company can sometimes get you an interview. Good luck!

16737earl@gmail.com in Portland, Oregon

8 months ago

Thank you for your response, I appreciate that.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.