The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do you enjoy most about inside sales representative work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

TeleWoman in Rochester, New York

71 months ago

Host said: What do you enjoy most about inside sales representative work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

The work is a no brainer if you have prior customer service experience, good manners and good training. You don't take home any work problems. On the flip side, you will definitely need some hobbies or you could become very bored and unfulfilled. I highly recommend that you take some time off to do some charity work and do a lot of reading or something mentally stimulating in your time off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

FOR MY HUSBAND IT WOULD NEVER BE A CHALL in Lake Worth, Florida

62 months ago

SO ARE WORKERS OF ANY LEVEL ALLOWED TO TAKE FORH] HOME AND NEVER PAY ZNC PER TODDLER?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jschaf7@juno.com in Stockton, California

62 months ago

It all about making the diference of what you can do,
the power to make someone somewhere happy so they can get what they want were they want it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anon in Burke, Virginia

56 months ago

FOR MY HUSBAND IT WOULD NEVER BE A CHALL in Lake Worth, Florida said: MY HUSBAND RAN STROBER LUMBER IN THE HUNDREDS FOR SALARY. ANYONE THEY SAY THAT CAN TAKE ON THAT SPECIFIC STORE AND MAKE THE SALES INCREASE BY TRIPLING PER CALENDAR YEAR, PLUS 10K BONUS'S, AND 75 OR MORE MEN UNDER HIM WITH AN IQ ABOVE GENUIS LEVEL, MEDIA EWELCOME TO CONTACT AGAIN REGARDING CURRENT. THANKS, JUST A SMALL FYI TO TO A SMALL PERSON, IN MANY WAYS, SMALLER THAN A SMALL RAISE, SMALLER THAN A LIE, SMALLER THAN JEALOUSY & MUCH SMALLER THAN THE TWO CURENT REAL IDIOTS, ONE IN ONE OUT, AND THE BIG SMALL.WAS TOLD BY INSIDE SMALL VERY VERY CONFIDENTAIL MATERIAL, KEPT IT SELF, EVEN THE ..... CAN BE VIEWED LATER, GIVEN TO ME, FOR WHAT REASON? WHAT PURPOSE DOES INSIDE SMALL HAVE TO PASS ALONG INFORMATION TO ME>???

What does this mean? Is This English?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Stumped in Jacksonville, Florida

52 months ago

anon in Burke, Virginia said: What does this mean? Is This English?

No. In fact, it doesn't even SLIGHTLY resemble any known intelligent language.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.