Looking for an Instructional Designer job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Rons in Woodbridge, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hey Everyone!

I graduated with a M.S.Degree in Instructional Design and then took a 3 year break to take care of my baby.

My coursework/ training and experience helped me attain mastery of the basic ID competencies in analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of technology-enhanced education and instructional multimedia learning systems.

Before I became an Instructional Designer, I had three years of extensive hands on teaching experience in the traditional classroom. Pedagogical learning fascinates me the most. Wish I could get an outlet for my ideas and creativity sooner.

I am more than ready...but am finding it extremely difficult to re-enter into the workforce due to my lack of ID experience.

I live in the New York/New Jersey area and feel like I have been posting my resume religiously but with no response from potential employeers or recruiters. I've posted my resume on various sites like ASTD, monster, careerbuilder, hotjobs, dice, as well as company websites.

I would appreciate any advice and suggestions you might have regarding my job search.

Thanks,
Rons

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.