New Instructional Designer Jobs Site!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Instructional Designer Jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina

69 months ago

INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER JOBS
www.instructional-designer-jobs.blogspot.com/

Hi! My name is Jada. I'm the creator of Instructional Designer Jobs and work full-time as an Instructional Designer for a small, private university. After getting my BA in English and working in manufacturing and local government, I returned to get my Master's in Educational Media. After several months of job searching and interviews with top companies, I landed an instructional design position one month before graduation! Now I want to help others do the same.

Instructional Designer Jobs features new instructional design jobs daily. I created this site because I know how difficult it can be to secure an instructional design job these days. If you have any questions or want me to take a look at your resume, email me.

I charge a small fee for resume editing services, but critiques are free. If you see a job that you want to apply to, just send me your resume and the job description. In your email, indicate whether you're in need of my editing services or a simple critique, and I'll give it my best shot!

I'll also answer any questions you may have on this discussion board, so send them my way!

Jada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

medezigns@yahoo.com in Yukon, Oklahoma

65 months ago

Yes...I would like to send you my resume and also the link to your blog is gone.

Instructional Designer Jobs in Charlotte, North Carolina said: INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER JOBS

Hi! My name is Jada. I'm the creator of Instructional Designer Jobs and work full-time as an Instructional Designer for a small, private university. After getting my BA in English and working in manufacturing and local government, I returned to get my Master's in Educational Media. After several months of job searching and interviews with top companies, I landed an instructional design position one month before graduation! Now I want to help others do the same.

Instructional Designer Jobs features new instructional design jobs daily. I created this site because I know how difficult it can be to secure an instructional design job these days. If you have any questions or want me to take a look at your resume, email me.

I charge a small fee for resume editing services, but critiques are free. If you see a job that you want to apply to, just send me your resume and the job description. In your email, indicate whether you're in need of my editing services or a simple critique, and I'll give it my best shot!

I'll also answer any questions you may have on this discussion board, so send them my way!

Jada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeanbl03 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

28 months ago

Jada,
I would love to have you review my resume for your feedback. I have been working in the industry mostly in the Information Technology fields but have a strong background in training, graphic arts and of course IT. I am almost done with my BS (15 credits) for Instructional Design and Technology and would love any help I can get in getting into this field Full-Time as opposed to this IT career helping others learn something on the side.
Feel free to email me so we can communciate off the board and I will send you my resume.
Thank you for this site and the assistance.
Jean

Monique in Virginia Beach, Virginia

28 months ago

Sure. Send your resume to monique.smith1.ctr@navy.mil.

albury in Chicago, Illinois

14 months ago

Hello Jada,

I have a degree in Instructional Design. One of the problems that I am finding with this particular field is the lack of experience. Basically, most jobs are requiring years of experience which has made it difficult for me to get into this field. I would love for you to critique my resume. If you email me, I can send you my resume.

Thanks,
LaTonya

Brenda Tuncer in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

12 months ago

I have begun a Master Degree in Instructional Design and Technology. I am researching current companies in this field. Would you be able to lead me in the right direction.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.