Apex-Elite

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ApexEliteInfo in Dallas, Texas

44 months ago

Go up to the Find Forums search on this site and type in "apex-elite insurance" (be sure and after you type it in to click on Find Forums and not Find Jobs. You will pull up a very large thread of great information on Apex-Elite as topic, Joining Apex-Elite... check it out. Oh, I'd probably skip over the old ones at the top and roll down to the middle and bottom for the latest blogs b/c many of those are from interviewing, active, and Apex-Elite other info that I think are quite a bit more insightful. Helped me a lot at least!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mcshaw1@comcast.net in Romeoville, Illinois

44 months ago

Hi, Can anyone help me find a legitamate job doing claims processing at home. My health is not the greatest and I end up loseing job due to my health problems. I wonder if any one can help. I am also over 50 and employers won't even look at me. I have 20+ yrs in Claims processing, PPO, some HMO and Medicare. Can anyone help. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shaw1 in Romeoville, Illinois

44 months ago

ApexEliteInfo in Dallas, Texas said: Go up to the Find Forums search on this site and type in "apex-elite insurance" (be sure and after you type it in to click on Find Forums and not Find Jobs. You will pull up a very large thread of great information on Apex-Elite as topic, Joining Apex-Elite... check it out. Oh, I'd probably skip over the old ones at the top and roll down to the middle and bottom for the latest blogs b/c many of those are from interviewing, active, and Apex-Elite other info that I think are quite a bit more insightful. Helped me a lot at least!

Thank you, I appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.