Lead management, Lead Tracking, Auto-responder

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Suzanne in Chicago, Illinois

80 months ago

AgencyIQ looks nice. I was looking at Aimpromote, but they don't allow file attachments.

Can you tell me how much you are paying for AgencyIQ? How long have you been using it? How is the service if you have a problems?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jprhmarketing@gmail.com in Middletown, Delaware

80 months ago

A few years now, The charge $30 a month, Great customer service, and they let u try it for free for two weeks.
Give them a look....

Phil in San Diego, California

79 months ago

Thanks for the input. I am trying to make my decision based on feature and price comparison to get the lead management software. Can you please tell me your experiences with the software you are using?

jprhmarketing@gmail.com in Spring, Texas

79 months ago

works great. I am always first to reach shared leads. Has all I need to manage leads and more. Only $30 per month and they let u try it for two weeks free ....no CC needed

Suzanne in Katy, Texas

78 months ago

I like that it is online..that has been a life saver! When I am out of town or if I am working from home. That is huge for me. But then again, I am lazy and just don't want to have to manage a system. They do that too. It's a cool system, I won't say it's perfect..but nothing is.

ParadiseFound in Noblesville, Indiana

54 months ago

I'm extremely disatisfied with AgencyIQ's customer service. They delay call-backs when I leave messages regarding urgent tech support issues (Theresa) and they are extremely unprofessional and sales driven, rather than supportive. We've had up to 8 accounts running and the customization options are very weak.

Save your monthly payments and have a programmer from www.guru.com design you your own program that operates like AgencyIQ for a few hundred bucks, then pay for your $10/mo hosting for as many accounts as you may need to have.

davidcharles in Fraser, Michigan

53 months ago

ParadiseFound in Noblesville, Indiana said: I'm extremely disatisfied with AgencyIQ's customer service. They delay call-backs when I leave messages regarding urgent tech support issues (Theresa) and they are extremely unprofessional and sales driven, rather than supportive. We've had up to 8 accounts running and the customization options are very weak.

Save your monthly payments and have a programmer from www.guru.com design you your own program that operates like AgencyIQ for a few hundred bucks, then pay for your $10/mo hosting for as many accounts as you may need to have.

Can you tell me if you had this completed, or are you just suggesting this. Also do you have someone who has done this you could suggest? I have a agency and would need this built with multiple users.

ParadiseFound in Sarasota, Florida

53 months ago

davidcharles in Fraser, Michigan said: Can you tell me if you had this completed, or are you just suggesting this. Also do you have someone who has done this you could suggest? I have a agency and would need this built with multiple users.

I didn't use AgencyIQ for its external lead management functions, but more for loading up and managing records from spreadsheets. He developed a program for me in a week, so I don't think he'd have any troubles going the extra mile to develop whatever it is you need. I will give you his name and email address via email, if you just reply with an email address.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.