the real deal on insurance companies?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Jericks12 in Enterprise, Alabama

44 months ago

I used to be in direct sales (kirby vacuums), did extremely well when i wanted to (key note when i wanted too). I didnt like working 90 hours a week and not being home cause my boss would run a guilt trip on us managers for taking off, and honestly i have a lot of drive but only when its something i like to do. I like sells but i dont like selling something that seems unprofessional, which is how i viewed kirby. its not per say dificult finding leads but it gets old. And after doing it for four years i want something with a base, doesnt have to have great commisioned benefits. but i want to make atleast a base of 350 just to know that i have something every week, cause i am confident my sales will bring the rest in. i have been contacted by groups like liberty mutual and aflac and woodmens and stuff but i dont know which to choose and which are balony. please help with advice and not the "its commisioned but if you fail its on you". i dont want hours on hours i want a 9-5 with some late nights involved and competition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.