test question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

lynsi in Morrow, Georgia

34 months ago

what is the best site to use for the Life and Health Exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sharron in Detroit, Michigan

34 months ago

I used an online site called examfx and I passed the first time with 80 percent for Life and Health.

Sharron in Detroit, Michigan

34 months ago

I used an online site called examfx and I passed the first time with 80 percent for Life and Health.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Frances in Atlanta, Georgia

29 months ago

I used Test Teachers, and I passed. They don't give you the extra stuff, only what you need to know to pass and be a viable insurance agent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Emmyp in New York, New York

15 months ago

Sharron in Detroit, Michigan said: I used an online site called examfx and I passed the first time with 80 percent for Life and Health .

How r u doing now as a agent? Have u made any money?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sharron

15 months ago

After I got my Insurance License I went to work for Agla. Please stay alway from that organization. As an agent you will find alot of opportunties to make money, but also opportunties to hold a empty bag. Yes, I made money. I moved from Michigan to Georgia, and this year 2013 I am exploring other Insurance opportunties.

John O. in Corona, California

12 months ago

Sharron said: After I got my Insurance License I went to work for Agla. Please stay alway from that organization. As an agent you will find alot of opportunties to make money, but also opportunties to hold a empty bag. Yes, I made money. I moved from Michigan to Georgia, and this year 2013 I am exploring other Insurance opportunties.

Sharron, Email me with your contact #. johnortiz1972@gmail.com You just got closer to an Opportunity. Have a great day. John O.

Alysia S in Laguna Beach, California

9 months ago

I didn't know you could take the exam on line -- I know the exam prep can be taken online (I did mine through Pro Schools), but the state exam was via PSI at a physical location...

John O in Corona, California

7 months ago

Alysia S in Laguna Beach, California said: I didn't know you could take the exam on line -- I know the exam prep can be taken online (I did mine through Pro Schools), but the state exam was via PSI at a physical location...

Alysia, How did the test go? Which license's did you take? Are you now working for a company and if so which one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

phans in Kansas City, Kansas

6 months ago

That's right. For states exam was via PSI @ physical location. But you can set up schedule online. I did mine through www.pearsonvue.com And I'd chosen the physical location that closest to me.

harman in Burlington, New Jersey

6 months ago

Sharron said: After I got my Insurance License I went to work for Agla. Please stay alway from that organization. As an agent you will find alot of opportunties to make money, but also opportunties to hold a empty bag. Yes, I made money. I moved from Michigan to Georgia, and this year 2013 I am exploring other Insurance opportunties.

hi email me i can help you with you're search. h.singh@hrlimitless.com.

John O in Corona, California

6 months ago

phans in Kansas City, Kansas said: That's right. For states exam was via PSI @ physical location. But you can set up schedule online. I did mine through www.pearsonvue.com And I'd chosen the physical location that closest to me.

Phans, Wish you the best on that test. Are you currently working for a company, if so which company and if not are you looking?
Much Success, John O.

phans in Kansas City, Kansas

6 months ago

John O in Corona, California said: Phans, Wish you the best on that test. Are you currently working for a company, if so which company and if not are you looking?
Much Success, John O.

Hi John,

I work as an independent agent by joining FFS. Want more details please email me @: phans2012@gmail.com . Thank you so very much! The same wish return to you.

phans

Matt Williams in Saint George, Utah

1 month ago

LATITUDE Insurance and Securities Test Prep just put a new course out there, it is AWESOME! It is called the TESTivity Virtual Learning Experience. They have a course for Life and Health and one for Property and Casualty. You have to check it out if you a serious about passing your exam. I have seen the other courses, they are lame. The TESTivity course at www.GetTheLicense.com incorporates several learning tool to help you retain the necessary information. Each course includes:

* Video Course
* Virtual Textbook
* Audio Course
* On-line Flash Cards
* TESTivity Mind Maps
* Crossword Puzzles
* Practice Quizzes and Final Exams
* Test Tips

They also have a "No Pass/No Pay" money back guarantee!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.