Do you believe you are worth more than a 50% commission split and forced to buy your leads?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Martin Paley in Newton, Massachusetts

79 months ago

OK I will bite.

Can you help me to earn $1,000./week part time managing me from CA?

[Edited by Host]

martinpaley@paleygroup.com

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted. Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile. Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Croak in Troy, New York

77 months ago

mypolicyquest in West Hollywood, California said: Do you believe NAA or other agencies have taken advantage of you and your sales abilities? Do you believe you are worth more than a 50% commission split and forced to buy your leads? Do you want to help increase your clients’ cash flow Get More Referrals and Increase Your Income 10x’s? And are you frustrated and looking for a better opportunity?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, YOUR LUCK HAS JUST CHANGED

Hello, my name is Erick Whiteside. I am the CEO of MyPolicyQuest.com, the fastest growing internet portal on the web. I am actively seeking agents. I will teach you a system that generates warm leads with a high closing ratio. It has taken me years to develop this technique that I will be sharing with you, so If you are a candidate for me, give me a call. Don't worry, I am interested in those that have experience and seek the passion as well as, those with the passion but need a little help. I am licensed in California and I am looking nationally for the right people. Give me a direct call at <Edited by Host: Contact information removed>
Please do not post Contact info or Job opportunities in the forums. If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

I do not need leads or sales help. I have the customers and a licence from New York State. I am looking for a product to sell both life insurance and health

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Erick in West Hollywood, California

77 months ago

Richard Croak in Troy, New York said: I do not need leads or sales help. I have the customers and a licence from New York State. I am looking for a product to sell both life insurance and health

I can help you with both life and health. please call me at [Edited by Host] and i will be more than glad to answer any questions you have.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

Mark in Brick, New Jersey

74 months ago

I am looking to get into this field.I have zero experience selling insurance.I know I need a license.I have a current job offer.I am wondering how the commissions work.And what the closing rate is for a novice.Can I make a living starting out to support my family?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bart in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

Mark in Brick, New Jersey said: I am looking to get into this field.I have zero experience selling insurance.I know I need a license.I have a current job offer.I am wondering how the commissions work.And what the closing rate is for a novice.Can I make a living starting out to support my family?

Hi Mark, just saw your question. Did you get started in the insurance industry? I am considering the same. I was wondering is it better working for an Independent Agent or MetLife?
Bart

Mark in Brick, New Jersey

72 months ago

Hi Bart,
I would say if you are just starting in what I call another man's business,you need to learn the inner workings of the business and that will only happen if you work with a company that will train you.

Good Luck
Mark

Bart in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

great advice. I have 20+ years of B2B outside sales exp. What can a new rep expect to make their first year? MetLife does have a small base to start off + great benefits. However, with my sale experience can I ask for a 1 yr guarantee? I have a second interview with MetLife, from what i've understood, you should have an entreprenueral background. I've owned my own business and enjoy the freedom. What is the MetLife culture like? I would hope it would be as if you owned franchise where they get you started and you are own your own, but still have some support. Is that true or do they still have quotas every year?
Thanks,
Bart

djayz4u in Naperville, Illinois

72 months ago

insurance career in your PJs in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I used to sell mort protection but found the type of client to be the bottom of the barrel, the only reason I got involved was for the leads.

I have since found a way to write term life (fully underwritten) in my home on the phone using amazing software and buying internet leads. I only close about 20%, but it is soo much easier running my insurance agency from my home!!

and I make 100% comp

If you care to share more on your success, please email me.

Will in Orlando, Florida

71 months ago

mypolicyquest in West Hollywood, California said: Do you believe NAA or other agencies have taken advantage of you and your sales abilities? Do you believe you are worth more than a 50% commission split and forced to buy your leads? Do you want to help increase your clients’ cash flow Get More Referrals and Increase Your Income 10x’s? And are you frustrated and looking for a better opportunity?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, YOUR LUCK HAS JUST CHANGED

Hello, my name is Erick Whiteside. I am the CEO of MyPolicyQuest.com, the fastest growing internet portal on the web. I am actively seeking agents. I will teach you a system that generates warm leads with a high closing ratio. It has taken me years to develop this technique that I will be sharing with you, so If you are a candidate for me, give me a call. Don't worry, I am interested in those that have experience and seek the passion as well as, those with the passion but need a little help. I am licensed in California and I am looking nationally for the right people. Give me a direct call at <Edited by Host: Contact information removed>
Please do not post Contact info or Job opportunities in the forums. If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

Very interested in talking to you Eric. Please contact me @willandjessica@hotmail.com

Thanks

Dave the Insurance Guy in Tucson, Arizona

69 months ago

If you want to get started at the top, you need to know which products to focus on, who to get contracted with, how to start marketing etc.,.. and also be a self-started who will keep walking or working the phones until you get some fish... some good advice at www.insurance-forums.net

hj in Washington, District of Columbia

69 months ago

Martin Paley in Newton, Massachusetts said: OK I will bite.

[Edited by Host]

***Message from Host***
www.indeed.com/my/profile . Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

Where is your phone number if you want me to call for your system???

Martin Paley in Newton, Massachusetts

2 months ago

Martin Paley in Newton, Massachusetts said: OK I will bite.

[Edited by Host]

***Message from Host***
www.indeed.com/my/profile . Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

Please remove this reply from the web.

It is too old.

Thanks,

Martin Paley

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.