Interior Designer Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (121) - Start a Discussion

jean paul in Naxxar, Malta

Colour

can you give me websites on practical colours to be used in a home? thx, i have an assignment, very demanding, plsssss help me out, it is about...

tansil naz in London, United Kingdom

Updated 79 months ago

Out of the Loop! - 2 Replies

Hi all, I am new to the forum and had some concerns. I graduated in interior design 2 years ago at a university. I am not currently working in...

Superfinicky in Toronto, Ontario

3D Objects for designers and architects

For downloadable 3D models of 3DS, Rhino, Modo, SU and AutoCAD formats, visit: www.archi-pedia.com Registration is free for architects and...

Valerie in Brampton, Ontario

A survey for interior designers

Full Name: Position: Years of experience: Place of work Phone number of the place of work where they can be reached: Date of interview: 1.What...

JCs Tropical Village in Irvine, California

I need some help from Interior Decorators that will help you locate me and what I have to offer you on the web

I've started a web based business called Jc's Tropical Village. In it I have images, of underwater photography, above grown photography by several...

blindsman in Gainesville, Florida

WINDOW COVERING SOFTWARE PACKAGES STARTING AT ONLY $49.00 PER MONTH

If you are a window coverings retailer, interior designer, interior decorator or home builder and you sell window blinds, shades and shutters we have...

Frank Malina in Warrington, United Kingdom

Updated 80 months ago

Engineered stone versus granite - 1 Reply

Hi, I hope you can help settle this arguement between me and another guy at a stone forum. Do you agree with the following statements? When a...

Updated 80 months ago

How to gear the interior design business - 1 Reply

Hi, I am Anurag Singh, MBA in IT and Marketing, after working in BTL agency as a Asst. BDM, I have started my owm business for interior design and...

Updated 80 months ago

idesigntalk.com - interior design community - 2 Replies

Join the new community for interior designers: http://www.idesigntalk.com

designer in California

Updated 81 months ago

interior design courses - 1 Reply

http://www.lifestylelearningdirect.com/ This is a great course for interior design a friend of mine has done this course and said it was...

Jorji in Brisbane, Australia

Updated 81 months ago

Getting ahead... - 6 Replies

What is the best training for becoming a hirable interior designer? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

Jennifer in Greenville, Missouri

Job offer for Commercial Interior Designer

Looking for Commercial Interior Designer to work in Kansas City, Missouri area. Salary starting at $30k plus based on work experience and...

Bella in Atlanta, Georgia

Interior Design Jobs

I've been in and around he interior design field for many years, studying first fine arts then interior design. I've worked for myself as a...

Fatima in Parow, South Africa

Job advertisements

Hi I am a young student looking for job advertisements in interior designing. If anyone can hlep me please e-mail me at fatima.abdussamad@yahoo.com...

Marcus in Brooklyn, New York

Painters

I am an interior painter in NYC, and I'm considering marketing my services to interior designers. 3 questions: 1) Do residential design clients...

Laura Hansel in Santee, California

Updated 84 months ago

Hi I'm new to the forum - 1 Reply

Hey I'm brand new to the forum and I just wanted to pass through to say hello! Thanks for taking the time to read my post, David

Sharon in Yonkers, New York

Pace students needs interior designers, designers to fill out survey for a project

Hello, I'm a pace student and my group and i are conducting a research on interior design online communities. I don't know to many interior...

wilton in Bahamas

Updated 88 months ago

Res. Dsgn. Cert. - show me some $$$ - 1 Reply

I am looking for an opportunity and be guided to be an unconditional Designer Assistant, my certification doesn't seem to be enough - I bring...

Norma in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Will designer use my services?

I'm starting a custom linens business and have some questions. Will designers use such services? I make tablecloths now and am thinking about...

Bob in Tamuning, Guam

Interior Designers all think differently?

I know an Interior designer who relies on photos and other design to keep them motivated. are all interior designer the same? I just got through...

Aisha Jordan in West Mclean, Virginia

Updated 96 months ago

Interview Preparation - 2 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming interior designer interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.