Interior Design

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

sam in Central District, Hong Kong

33 months ago

Is a bachelor's degree enough to get a good interior designing job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Creativity-Passion in Bound Brook, New Jersey

8 months ago

no, you need to know people in order to get a job in this field!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian Wideman in Saint Louis, Missouri

7 months ago

Come sign up as a designer on our new online platform! We just released our beta and we are inviting students, graduates, and experienced designers and architects.

You can create your free designer account at: beta.spacesculpt.com/designers/signup

Be sure to tell your friends about this opportunity as well using this facebook share link: on.fb.me/18Ey75J

Work from home, make up to $1500 per project, and build your portfolio!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Brian

Ernest in South Africa

3 months ago

Brian Wideman in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Come sign up as a designer on our new online platform! We just released our beta and we are inviting students, graduates, and experienced designers and architects.

You can create your free designer account at: beta.spacesculpt.com/designers/signup

Be sure to tell your friends about this opportunity as well using this facebook share link: on.fb.me/18Ey75J

Work from home, make up to $1500 per project, and build your portfolio!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Brian

Hi there.
Can you send me some more info in this. Would like to know a bit more and see where I can use my tallents to broaden my fields. Thanks

steinbeck in Singapore, Singapore

29 days ago

Hi.....
You can achieve a functional space with their help that will suit your needs exceptionally. Whether it is a kitchen design or bedroom design, there are so many things which can be done by professional designers to renovate your house perfectly. It will suit your style, personality and meet the expectations immensely. For more details please check these link www.1clickrenosg.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.