Recent Graduate Looking for Interior Design Job in San Diego, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Danielle Albright in San Diego, California

46 months ago

In May I graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design. I am new to the San Diego area. In the past few months I have applied online to almost 30 design related positions before moving to the city. Now that I have relocated, I will be taking my cover letter and resume into firms. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on firms that were looking for entry level designers or even interns. I am willing to work my way up and do whatever it takes to gain experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Menteriors.com in Rockville, Maryland

44 months ago

Danielle Albright in San Diego, California said: In May I graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design. I am new to the San Diego area. In the past few months I have applied online to almost 30 design related positions before moving to the city. Now that I have relocated, I will be taking my cover letter and resume into firms. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on firms that were looking for entry level designers or even interns. I am willing to work my way up and do whatever it takes to gain experience.

If you would like to submit some articles on interior design that would appeal to the male demographic, I would be glad to publish those articles on www.menteriors.com and credit you as their author. Please contact me at publishing@menteriors.com for more details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.