masters in interior designing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

deeps in Flower Mound, Texas

31 months ago

i did my bachelors in the field of engineering (electrical and electronics)from india in 2006.I have a huge passion in interior designing .now after these many years wih 2 kids i would love to attend full time college .my question is to join the masters in interior designing do we need to have same degree of interior designing in bachelors? if not do i need to write these GMAT,GRE ... EXAMS TO QUALIFY to do masters? I am really confused ? I have no idea where to start over .I am a permenant resident in Texas .Any help would be appreciated
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brianna Walsh in White Plains, New York

3 months ago

Hello,
I came across your post and I may have the perfect opportunity for you. I see you posted this quite some time ago, did you wind up perusing the degree? If not, I have a suggestion that you may not have thought of. I am the Franchise Marketer for Decorating Den Interiors. Decorating Den Interiors has been in business for 45 years providing full-service Interior Decorating to thousands of clients all over the US and Canada catering to their style, their lifestyle, and their budget, using any of our hundreds of top brand name vendors. Decorating Den Interiors is growing incredibly fast and with your interest in interior design you may be a perfect candidate to open up your own Decorating Den Franchise. We provide you with training (and certifications), business systems, advertising, and support of every kind to get you up and running and establishing your own successful interior design business. Instead of investing in schooling, you may find it worth your money to purchase a successful franchise that can provide you with any appropriate training while handing you every piece of knowledge and every tool you need to start your own business. If you are looking to establish your career here in NY, or anywhere else in the US, I believe we could mutually be a great fit. Please feel free to check out our website www.decoratingden.com and look into our franchise information section. I also encourage you to reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. We're a multi-million dollar company and we've provided hundreds of people with happy and successful careers, and we're always looking for more owners.

Brianna Walsh - Franchise Marketer
Decorating Den Interiors
BriannaWalsh@DecoratingDen.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.