Study partner needed for business analyst skills

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Susan in NYC in New York, New York

24 months ago

I would like a study partner to review the documents that a business analyst writes. I am applying for BA jobs. I have two books (one online) that are helpful. Would anyone be interested in reviewing the skills of a business analyst and practicing for interviewing? I am available over skype. If you live in Manhattan, we could get together in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Charlotte, North Carolina

18 months ago

Check out www.ebusinessanalysttraining.com , They have some great resources for BA study and lots of other info as well.

Ugo in Hawthorne, California

17 months ago

Susan in NYC in New York, New York said: I would like a study partner to review the documents that a business analyst writes. I am applying for BA jobs. I have two books (one online) that are helpful. Would anyone be interested in reviewing the skills of a business analyst and practicing for interviewing? I am available over skype. If you live in Manhattan, we could get together in person.

Ugo in LA, California. Hello Susan, compliments of the season. I am applying for BA jobs and bought couple of books but I need a study partner to review documents and practice BA roles etc. I am available over skype, please let me know if you are still interested. Thank you

irfanxx1

6 months ago

Ugo in Hawthorne, California said: Ugo in LA, California. Hello Susan, compliments of the season. I am applying for BA jobs and bought couple of books but I need a study partner to review documents and practice BA roles etc. I am available over skype, please let me know if you are still interested. Thank you

If you are still interested add me to skype. My skype username is irfanxx1.

Regards,

Irfan

Sue Peters in New York, New York

5 months ago

I am available in December to practice with you. My current assignment ends then - Dec 11, 2015. Would love to work together via skype.

Ugo in Hawthorne, California

5 months ago

Sue Peters in New York, New York said: I am available in December to practice with you. My current assignment ends then - Dec 11, 2015. Would love to work together via skype.

Hi Sue, that work for me. I am looking forward to practicing with you and also learn a little about your assignment. Thanks

irfanxx1

5 months ago

Ok guys! This is how it can work. Add my username "irfanxx1" to your skype contact list and we can communicate over there about our expectations from the study sessions. I can also add you guys if you can share your skype username. This message is also intended for anyone who is not in the above list but is interested in getting together to share knowledge, work samples, insights and skills. We can do mock interviews, give feedback, learn and teach each other.

Disclaimer: I am not part of any recruiting firm or agency. I am a private individual who is exploring new possibilities and want to learn and share his experiences.

Happy Job Hunting.

Sue Peters in New York, New York

5 months ago

My skype address is susanpeters46
I would like to participate.

Edward in Dallas, Texas

4 months ago

Hey! You can find the perfect study patner nearby. Check out the trainer search engine for training across United States at techjobs.sulekha.com/

Regards,
Edward
Career Analyst

Benzie Judith in Round Rock, Texas

4 months ago

Edward in Dallas, Texas said: Hey! You can find the perfect study patner nearby. Check out the trainer search engine for training across United States at techjobs.sulekha.com/

Regards,
Edward
Career Analyst

Hello Edward! Thanks for info... This is Benzie. But I've completed my training and looking for some placement assistance. Could you provide some reference?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.