Study partner needed for business analyst skills

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Susan in NYC in New York, New York

9 months ago

I would like a study partner to review the documents that a business analyst writes. I am applying for BA jobs. I have two books (one online) that are helpful. Would anyone be interested in reviewing the skills of a business analyst and practicing for interviewing? I am available over skype. If you live in Manhattan, we could get together in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Charlotte, North Carolina

3 months ago

Check out www.ebusinessanalysttraining.com , They have some great resources for BA study and lots of other info as well.

Ugo in Hawthorne, California

1 month ago

Susan in NYC in New York, New York said: I would like a study partner to review the documents that a business analyst writes. I am applying for BA jobs. I have two books (one online) that are helpful. Would anyone be interested in reviewing the skills of a business analyst and practicing for interviewing? I am available over skype. If you live in Manhattan, we could get together in person.

Ugo in LA, California. Hello Susan, compliments of the season. I am applying for BA jobs and bought couple of books but I need a study partner to review documents and practice BA roles etc. I am available over skype, please let me know if you are still interested. Thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.