Sr. Java Developer needed for eCommerce Company (Scottsdale, AZ)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

NickRMG in Scottsdale, Arizona

81 months ago

I apologize for having to post in a discussion forum, but I am looking for a solid Sr. Java Developer for a contract to hire opportunity in Scottsdale, AZ and I have exhausted all of the traditional resources.
If you or someone know is interested please contact me via email or phone. n.klimaski@richardmichaelgroup.com 800-462-8206.

We would prefer a local candidate with the following experience:

Design and development of scalable, fault-tolerant, server-side Java applications, Design and documentation of external interfaces as XML documents, Collaboration with product managers, operations, and other members of the team in requirements specification, testing requirements, and release planning, Architecture, design and implementation, Database design and manipulation.

Required Skills & Experience:

5+ years of commercial server-side development and architecture experience in Java (preferably on Linux), Worked on a large scale online transactional processing enterprise application , Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills, Experience with Swing, SWT, Flex,Strong familiarity with XML concepts and Java XML APls, Must be able to understand buisness processes in a typical enterprise solution and break them down into necessary application components, Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other fuctional groups in a project team, Familiarity with Java testing tools, especially JUnit, and ability to write testable code. Experience developing in a n-tier enviornment & J2EE, Experience in advanced web user-interface design and frameworks (e.g. Struts, JSTL, JSP Tag Libraries, ect.), Advanced working knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS & JavaScript programming, Strong knowledge of SQL and database schema design.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.