need extra cash

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mrduke in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

I hope someone can help,I am looking for an office cleaning job between the hours of1:00am and6:00am as a second job to help pay my bills anyone know of something in penn hills or monroeville areas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TriNi27 in Forest Hills, New York

67 months ago

mrduke in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I hope someone can help,I am looking for an office cleaning job between the hours of1:00am and6:00am as a second job to help pay my bills anyone know of something in penn hills or monroeville areas?

Here's a way you can earn an extra $50 or $100 per month without cleaning anywhere.

All you need is a computer with internet access. :) I've been doing it for 3 months so far and just received my third check. I'm up to $97 dollars this month too!

It's 100% FREE to join. No fees, no credit card.

Go to moremoneyforyou.weebly.com where you can find alot more information about how this really works.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mticknor in Warsaw, Indiana

61 months ago

In this economy, it’s incredibly tough it find ANY job at all. I just graduated from college with a Bachelors of Science, yet I still can’t find anything! So in the meantime, I have found a really great way to make extra cash on a consistent basis that I can really count on right now. I would be happy to share that information with you and maybe you could try it out and see what you think. No, you aren’t going to make A TON of money off this, but I can tell you that you really can make a decent amount of money! It’s 100% free, completely legitimate, very easy to use, and best of all you can make money in the comfort of your own home and you can choose your hours and how much time and effort you want to put into it! I love it cause I can do it in my PJs (hehe) and I think it’s actually quite fun. It’s online survey taking and yes I was VERY skeptical of this too to begin with. I thought they were all scams but decided to try it a try and I can tell you that I have tried over 20 of these websites and this website is the ONLY one that has actually worked for me! It really is the only one that I have found that is definitely not a scam and I actually get a check in the mail every month! If you are interested check out the website below to sign up…

easiest-way-to-make-money.yolasite.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.