Tips for job developer interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming job developer interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Nathalie in Anchorage, Alaska

49 months ago

soniatwork.1114@yahoo.com in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: hello, my name is Sonia I am going for an interview for a Job Developer position. What advise can you offer me to get the best results.

Good Luck Sonia. Discuss the importance of matching the job seekers skills to the employers' needs. The employer shouldn't feel like he or she is doing anyone a favor or doing their civic duty by hiring the person you represent. The person you are representing should have valuable skills that can help the business you are visiting.
there may be emploiyer incentives. DO some research to find out what additional resources are availalbe to you to help make the offer valuable to the employer.
Find out about the general population you are likely to represent. When you are representing a specific person, find out as much as you can about the person and be prepared to tell the potential employer all of teh job seker's positive attributes. Don't hide the challenges. We all have them! If you can walk in teh door knowing how to minimize the challenges and can provide on-going supoort to both the employer and the new employee, this will be the beginning of a BEAUtiful relationship!

All the best!
- N

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.