Overseas work ( powerline construction)

Comments (18)

Tommy Orr in Batesburg, South Carolina

76 months ago

I am looking for work overseas. perferably around Australia, can anyone help me find a company thats working over there.???? or can anyone give me any information on going overseas to work on powerlines?

jc in Harlingen, Texas

65 months ago

just lookin for openings for jman in texas prefered

wallace parker

65 months ago

Looking for work 14 plus years as a jlineman !! some where in the usa our overseas would be good to got tool ready to tool up and get it lots of salt in those boots wildwallo10@aol.com

jim in San Antonio, Texas

64 months ago

tommy orr did you use to work for rsi in sa around '95

billlydkedd in Marion, Ohio

63 months ago

i speak indoneasian fluently.i have 27 years exp in electrical distribution/13yrs as a journeyman lineman.i lived in suoth east java for 3yrs. i would love to go back and share my knowledge and experience.all responses are appreciated.

kenneth in Orlando, Florida

55 months ago

twoillegal in Cape Coral, Florida said: would like to work oversea, have 17 yrs ex. 10 as j.lineman, anybody with info please e-mailc me at reid.donald@ymail.com ty

i am kenneth sanders i have 22 years in powerline work and would like to have and chance to work overseas /email sanderskenneth@msn.com

Marty Graddy in Valdosta, Georgia

53 months ago

I,m Marty Graddy I have 19 years experience Power-Line Installation and Repairer.Would like to work overseas .All responses are appreciated.martygraddy@yahoo.com

john curtis dickson in Grenada, Mississippi

52 months ago

i would like as well to have a chance to wrk over seas on powerlines can anyone give me some contact info on companys doing this line of work????

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey

52 months ago

Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

utleykep in Saint Charles, Missouri

52 months ago

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey said: Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

Bryan, my name is Ken and I am with the IBEW, I emailed a few days back, any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

marty graddy in Valdosta, Georgia

52 months ago

Hey Bryan. My name is Marty Graddy and I am with the IBEW and looking for a job. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Johnny

51 months ago

I'm a foundation driller been drilling for 16 years several types of rigs cranes too thinking of going overseas just need more info on it

the demon in Naples, Florida

51 months ago

21+ years in trade 17+ as jounrneyman with IBEW will travel for good money!

molson84 in Edmonton, Alberta

51 months ago

looking for a lineman job in australia.. anyone have any info to share? company names? plz email me kev2769@hotmail.com..

morganmd in Grantsville, Maryland

48 months ago

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey said: Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

i am ibew and looking.i am a operator A crane operator, any news? thanks wayne morganmd7@comcast.net

kenneth sanders in Brewton, Alabama

47 months ago

yes when can i start/i have 25 years experience

International hot line trainers in Limassol, Cyprus

47 months ago

Send your resume to sales@mitsacy.com and we will get back to you.

Tommy Orr in Green Mountain, North Carolina

45 months ago

jim in San Antonio, Texas said: tommy orr did you use to work for rsi in sa around '95

yes i worked for red simpson in 95 but not in Texas.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.