Overseas work ( powerline construction)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

tommyorr in Batesburg, South Carolina

85 months ago

I am looking for work overseas. perferably around Australia, can anyone help me find a company thats working over there.???? or can anyone give me any information on going overseas to work on powerlines?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (207) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

jc in Harlingen, Texas

74 months ago

just lookin for openings for jman in texas prefered

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

wallace parker

73 months ago

Looking for work 14 plus years as a jlineman !! some where in the usa our overseas would be good to got tool ready to tool up and get it lots of salt in those boots wildwallo10@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jim in San Antonio, Texas

73 months ago

tommy orr did you use to work for rsi in sa around '95

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

billlydkedd in Marion, Ohio

72 months ago

i speak indoneasian fluently.i have 27 years exp in electrical distribution/13yrs as a journeyman lineman.i lived in suoth east java for 3yrs. i would love to go back and share my knowledge and experience.all responses are appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kenneth in Orlando, Florida

63 months ago

twoillegal in Cape Coral, Florida said: would like to work oversea, have 17 yrs ex. 10 as j.lineman, anybody with info please e-mailc me at reid.donald@ymail.com ty

i am kenneth sanders i have 22 years in powerline work and would like to have and chance to work overseas /email sanderskenneth@msn.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marty Graddy in Valdosta, Georgia

61 months ago

I,m Marty Graddy I have 19 years experience Power-Line Installation and Repairer.Would like to work overseas .All responses are appreciated.martygraddy@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john curtis dickson in Grenada, Mississippi

61 months ago

i would like as well to have a chance to wrk over seas on powerlines can anyone give me some contact info on companys doing this line of work????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey

61 months ago

Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

utleykep in Saint Charles, Missouri

61 months ago

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey said: Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

Bryan, my name is Ken and I am with the IBEW, I emailed a few days back, any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

marty graddy in Valdosta, Georgia

60 months ago

Hey Bryan. My name is Marty Graddy and I am with the IBEW and looking for a job. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Johnny

60 months ago

I'm a foundation driller been drilling for 16 years several types of rigs cranes too thinking of going overseas just need more info on it

the demon in Naples, Florida

60 months ago

21+ years in trade 17+ as jounrneyman with IBEW will travel for good money!

molson84 in Edmonton, Alberta

60 months ago

looking for a lineman job in australia.. anyone have any info to share? company names? plz email me kev2769@hotmail.com..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

morganmd in Grantsville, Maryland

57 months ago

Brian B. in Union City, New Jersey said: Don't suppose any of you guys are in the ibew? If you were i could tell you where to go to work rite now.........bryanblk6t8@yahoo.com

i am ibew and looking.i am a operator A crane operator, any news? thanks wayne morganmd7@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kenneth sanders in Brewton, Alabama

56 months ago

yes when can i start/i have 25 years experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

internationalhotlinetrainers in Limassol, Cyprus

56 months ago

Send your resume to sales@mitsacy.com and we will get back to you.

Tommy Orr in Green Mountain, North Carolina

53 months ago

jim in San Antonio, Texas said: tommy orr did you use to work for rsi in sa around '95

yes i worked for red simpson in 95 but not in Texas.

D Rambo in Texas

5 months ago

I have been a lineman in Texas for a year and a half prior to going to lineman school January 2014. I am a apprentice 2 soon to be apprentice 3 lineman, I have been going through an accredited apprenticeship training course since my employment begin with this company. I believe in hard work, teamwork, positive attitude, Prideful work, honesty, and most of all safety. Please contact me by phone or email if I've sparked an interest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

johnconnoraz in Phoenix, Arizona

3 months ago

Hi, my name is john Connor Blanding. What school did you go to? Also how long did it take you when you got out of trade school to get your apprenticeship (or did you already have it waiting for you before you graduated) I have recently graduated from a college/trade school in the outside line work field. I need help and advice locating a opening. please get back to me as soon as possible. ive been out of school since the end of April and have only had a short spand of employment with a great group of guys but that work dried up. I have letters of recommendation and I graduated my course with a certificate of honors.I appreciate your response and welcome any other lineman brother or sister to reply to this also.

D Rambo in Texas

3 months ago

John how you doing man. To answer a few of your questions I'll start with when I get out of school I treated finding in a job like it was a job. By that I mean I got up went into my uncles office by eight and didn't leave until five monday thru friday. I would make phone calls all day, research companies, send in applications, and recall people. I went to South Georgia technical College for my lemon program it was an eight week program, and I got a job shortly after a month in South Texas. I had three different interviews, two job offers, and a lot of new contacts. Jobs are out there yet you might have to move, but I would advise going to a company with a accredited apprenticeship program. I'll tell you that you stay on it you work hard at it and get organized. You will find somewhere soon and spark the interest of people of you leave an impression on them when talking to them. For example after I've been here in Texas for six months I had a guy call me back, yet I hadn't talked to him since, he was calling to see if I needed a job, or wanted the job. I talked to this man for about 5 weeks once to twice every week. And he remembered me after six months. Just remember make the best first impression you can.

Lyle Koehl in North Battleford, Saskatchewan

3 months ago

Looking for power line work somewhere warm like belize. Any info please let me know Thx

Lyle Koehl in North Battleford, Saskatchewan

3 months ago

Lyle Koehl in North Battleford, Saskatchewan said: Looking for power line work somewhere warm like belize. Any info please let me know Thx

lylekoehl@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.