overseas trained lineman

Comments (5)

John OC 79 in Hamilton, Ontario

78 months ago

having problems getting my Irish linesman tickets recognised here in Ontario Canada so finding it hard to get realistic linesman salary from contractors here any help would be more than welcome

Debbie in Brampton, Ontario

75 months ago

John OC 79 in Hamilton, Ontario said: having problems getting my Irish linesman tickets recognised here in Ontario Canada so finding it hard to get realistic linesman salary from contractors here any help would be more than welcome

Hello,

Please send me your resume in word format and I'll follow up with you. We are recruiting for roles all over Canada.

Take care,

Debbie

mykaela in Langley, British Columbia

71 months ago

John OC 79 in Hamilton, Ontario said: having problems getting my Irish linesman tickets recognised here in Ontario Canada so finding it hard to get realistic linesman salary from contractors here any help would be more than welcome

if your still looking for work send me an email

mike

johnnywalinesman in Perth, Australia

41 months ago

Debbie in Brampton, Ontario said: Hello,

Please send me your resume in word format and I'll follow up with you. We are recruiting for roles all over Canada.

Take care,

Debbie

Hi,

I realise this post is old, but I am actively seeking employment in Canada. I am an Australian Citizen with over 11 years experience as a Power linesman.

Any assistance you might be able to offer will be appreciated.

Thanks

Johnny

johnnywalinesman in Perth, Australia

41 months ago

mykaela in Langley, British Columbia said: if your still looking for work send me an email

mike

Hi,

I realise this post is old, but I am actively seeking employment in Canada. I am an Australian Citizen with over 11 years experience as a Power linesman.

Any assistance you might be able to offer will be appreciated.

Thanks

Johnny

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.