Tips for juvenile probation officer interviews.

Comments (13)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming juvenile probation officer interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

nancy drew in Griffin, Georgia

95 months ago

tips on becoming a probation officer and tips needed for the interview

Laura in Desert Hot Springs, California

94 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming juvenile probation officer interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

No, but if you find any let me know. It sounds like we are interviewing for the same job! Laura in Joshua Tree

Lakeisha in Maylene, Alabama

83 months ago

I live in Birmingham, and I wanted to know,how can I find a nearby juvenile center to volunteer at?

Jorge RuizdeLeon in Powder Springs, Georgia

79 months ago

I would like to apply for Probation Officer position to be part of the team asap., and also I am Bilingual Financial Counselor employee in the Northside Cherokee Hospital worked about three years.

MADJPO in Brownsville, Texas

52 months ago

How did the interviews go??

Jim in Norwalk, California

45 months ago

Just got done with my interview and I was not able to finish the written essay portion of the exam. I wrote two out of the three points. I need your opinions guys. How much you guys think this will affect my chances to move on?

jennifer in Jonesboro, Georgia

44 months ago

Jim in Norwalk, California said: Just got done with my interview and I was not able to finish the written essay portion of the exam. I wrote two out of the three points. I need your opinions guys. How much you guys think this will affect my chances to move on?

I have a interview scheduled for tuesday . Can you give me some insight on the written essay portion what kind of essay questions did they ask?

Carol in Palo Alto, California

40 months ago

jennifer in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I have a interview scheduled for tuesday . Can you give me some insight on the written essay portion what kind of essay questions did they ask?

Hi how was your interview? Can you give me some examples of the oral and written part of the interview? Anything will help. Thank you

Carol in Palo Alto, California

40 months ago

ncorless in Mariposa, California said: I imagine it would depend on how well you answered the first two.

What kind of questions did they ask you in the interview. I have a interview in a week for a probation officer job and trying to prepare best I can, any tips and insight?

Hi how was your interview? Can you give me some examples of the oral and written part of the interview? Anything will help. Thank you

Carol in Palo Alto, California

40 months ago

Hi how was your interview? Can you give me some examples of the oral and written part of the interview? Anything will help. Thank you

Dolyha in Glendora, California

32 months ago

Hi I am wondering if anyone has recent experience with the deputy probation officer II (treatment and counseling) oral interview? Suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated!!

gnmzpreschool@aol.com in Torrance, California

30 months ago

The questions will be based upon a situation that you may have encountered and that you will have to analyse and make recommendation.

I did not complete the interview I got sick and had to reschedule.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.