pay

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

vw in New Milford, New Jersey

53 months ago

i dont get paid much. im looking to do research on whwt other kennel attendants get paid. so what do u get paid, what do your duties consist of and where do u live?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ashley in Santa Barbara, California

42 months ago

my duties consist of kennel work grooming laundry dishes vacuuminf moping. scrubing sinks picking stool up x ray invoicing charts surgical instruments, surgical packs, walking and feeding dogs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Scotty in Springfield, Virginia

38 months ago

At one place i got payed $9, and at a higher class place i got $10 per hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ANGELA SIMMONS in Baltimore, Maryland

33 months ago

I WAS GETTING PAYED $7.75 TO $9.OO AN HOUR YOU HAVE TO LOVE WORKING WITH ANIMAL WHEN DOING THIS JOB AS WELL AS CLEANING I WOULD LET THE DOGS OUT IN THE AM AND CLEAN UP ALL INSIDE MESSES SCOOPING,MOPING WITH DESINFECTIVE RINCE WITH CLEAN WATER TOWEL DRY,THEN START BREAKFAST KIBBLE 1,11/2,2, CUPS TO WAHAT SIZE THE DOG WAS FOR AS MANY DOGS THAT YOU HAVE IN A BOWEL, THEN IN A POT BUT WET CAN FOOD 1 CAN EQUALED 4 DOGS THAN RICE 2 SCOOP SHOULD DO IT AND A LITTLE WATER HEAT THIS UP WHEN DONE POUR OVER KIBBLE ABD STIRE LET ALL DOGS IN AND SERVE .SCOOP THE OUTSIDE AFTER FEEDING CLOSE ALL DOGS OUT SIDE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANGELA SIMMONS in Baltimore, Maryland

33 months ago

CLEAN INSIDE RUNS TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF RUNS MOP RINCE TOWEL DRY GIVE FREASH WATER AND BEDING MAKE SURE ALL GATES ARE LATCHED LET DOGS IN SCOOP OUTSIDE LET DOGS IN AND OUT START PLAYGROUNG OR WALK DOGS THEY GET OUT FOR 15 MIN A DAY MAKE SURE THERE IS WATER OUTSIDE WHEN DONE START OUT SIDE KENNEL CLEANING LET ALL DOGS IN SCOOP SOKE RUNS, HOUSE DOWN BY WALKING IN TO RUNS AND HOUSEING OUT WARDS, SQUGGIE, MAKE SURE ALL GATES ARE LATCHED LET DOGS IN AND OUT AND START CLEANING THE KENNEL BEDS AND BUCKETS LAUNDRY DISHES GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.