Host...How do I change my location

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Vore in Great Neck, New York

90 months ago

I do not live in great neck I live in NYC and I can't seem to change my location

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vore in Great Neck, New York

90 months ago

Vore in Great Neck, New York said: I do not live in great neck I live in NYC and I can't seem to change my location

OK...I'll make it easier.. I'll just move to Great Neck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Kingwood, Texas

90 months ago

The location that appears when you post a comment is based on a computer lookup of your IP address. Unless you have paid for a static IP address, your address may be subject to change each time you connect to the Internet. If your ISP (Internet Service Provider) has a large server in a particular area near you, the IP address assigned to you will always show you in that area, but the location of the server system (not you) is what shows up. As example, I am using a wireless card in my laptop and it acts like a dial-up cell phone, so my IP address (and location) will appear at wherever the call is routed to a server. Today, it says Kingwood, Texas. Yesterday, it said Jacksonville, Florida.

Wayne Allen in Leander, Texas

90 months ago

You can now set your location in your myindeed profile. For the purposes of these forums, it will override your IP-mapped location. If you don't make a profile, you can't change it.

Vore01 in Old Westbury, New York

90 months ago

Wayne Allen in Leander, Texas said: You can now set your location in your myindeed profile. For the purposes of these forums, it will override your IP-mapped location. If you don't make a profile, you can't change it.

OK...got it thanks guys

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.