Entry Level Phlebotomy Jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Lianne in Parrish, Florida

58 months ago

I have been out of school since June and I even went the next step and became nationally certified even though you don't have to be to work in the field until a year after working in the field. I had hoped it would help me find a job but NO! Everyone just wants some one with at least 6 months minimum experience.. How do you get the experience if no one will give you the chance to get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deo in Oakland, California

57 months ago

I am very much interested to do the course Lab Assistant. can i know about mention, because i am totally new in this place. if you help me take out from this . i really really great full.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

chelly in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Lianne in Parrish, Florida said: I have been out of school since June and I even went the next step and became nationally certified even though you don't have to be to work in the field until a year after working in the field. I had hoped it would help me find a job but NO! Everyone just wants some one with at least 6 months minimum experience.. How do you get the experience if no one will give you the chance to get it?

does anyone from dallas, texas have a problem with getting a job after graduating and has anyone ever attended cedar valley or eastfield college program . i spoke with a lady there yesterday and she told me they always place there students.. so let me know if she is just trying to fill her classes or is she telling me the truth,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.