MEDICAL ASSISTENT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

DIANA VEGA in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

I'M LOOKING FOR JOB AS AMEDICAL ASSISTENT I REALY NEED A NEW JOB FAST I KNOW I SOUD DESPREAD BUT I REALY NEED A NEW JOB AND I CAN START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dora in Dallas, Texas

79 months ago

why are you not working rigth now if you have a career

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Christina Johnson in Austin, Texas

77 months ago

Spelling is very important, don't give up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

mer zad in Alhambra, California

74 months ago

DIANA VEGA in Los Angeles, California said: I'M LOOKING FOR JOB AS AMEDICAL ASSISTENT I REALY NEED A NEW JOB FAST I KNOW I SOUD DESPREAD BUT I REALY NEED A NEW JOB AND I CAN START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Please contact me if you are still looking ofr a medical assistant position.

Thank you:
We are a preventive medicine clinic looking for a back/front office MA/LVN with excellent communication and customer service skills to support one of our doctors and his clients. The doctor primarily sees clients for nutrition, hormone replacement, thyroid/adrenal issues, heavy metal toxicity and other problems.

Responsiblities:
Phlebotomy and injections
Blood processing
Patient histories, medications, allergies, etc.
Explanation of doctor recommendations
Incoming patient calls, questions, rx refills, clinical problems
Charting with electronic medical records

Skills:
Organized and efficient
Excellent at multi tasking and follow up
Detail oriented
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good professional image and personal presentation

onehsdo@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bryan in Los Angeles, California

74 months ago

I need an lvn job, i have a 6 year clinical experience, pls. contact me @
rokhardten@sbcglobal.net

Janie Schwartz in Beverly Hills, Florida

74 months ago

mer zad in Alhambra, California said: Please contact me if you are still looking ofr a medical assistant position.

Thank you:
We are a preventive medicine clinic looking for a back/front office MA/LVN with excellent communication and customer service skills to support one of our doctors and his clients. The doctor primarily sees clients for nutrition, hormone replacement, thyroid/adrenal issues, heavy metal toxicity and other problems.

Responsiblities:
Phlebotomy and injections
Blood processing
Patient histories, medications, allergies, etc.
Explanation of doctor recommendations
Incoming patient calls, questions, rx refills, clinical problems
Charting with electronic medical records

Skills:
Organized and efficient
Excellent at multi tasking and follow up
Detail oriented
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good professional image and personal presentation

onehsdo@hotmail.com

I am interested in the position. Please advise on submitting my resume. I recently moved to Citrus Hills to accompany a parent with some health problems. I am able to work and feel qualified for the position. Please email if possible with location details. Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mer zad in Seattle, Washington

74 months ago

Janie Schwartz in Beverly Hills, Florida said: I am interested in the position. Please advise on submitting my resume. I recently moved to Citrus Hills to accompany a parent with some health problems. I am able to work and feel qualified for the position. Please email if possible with location details. Thank You

Please email your cv.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brigette in Blanchester, Ohio

73 months ago

I am going back to school in January to get my MA Certificate. I didn't know if there were any Doctor's offices that would hire on for a part-time internship with intentions of full time, while I am finishing my classes? I have been working in the medical field since I was 16 and am very passionate about the work that I am doing. I live in Indiana around the Franklin area. Does anybody know what I can do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Janie Schwartz in Beverly Hills, Florida

73 months ago

Your School should place you if they are worth their while. Im appauled that they havent yet. I went to school in
Seattle WA in 2004 and they placed me in Evergreen Hospital in
WA I cannot believe how lame this state must be... I just moved here to help with an elderly father. Im also appaulled at the Pitafully low wages. We need to vote for Obama to have any hope for a decent wage for service folks as ourselves.

cherry winzer in Shreveport, Louisiana

48 months ago

dora in Dallas, Texas said: why are you not working rigth now if you have a career

My name is Cherry Winzer I have been looking for a job since May for medical assisant. the reason i can say why im not working because the business in Louisiana not hiring for medical assistant at the moment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria Sorrells in Cottonwood, Arizona

39 months ago

Hi My Name is Maria Sorrells I just finish my certification as Medical Assistant and move to the cottonwood area from California, I'm looking for work I speak english and spanish and also i have a national certfication as Medical office assistant I really apreciate if some body give me some information on what are my chances to get a job.
Thanks
Maria Sorrells

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.