Post all lab assistant questions here. (Profession updates posted weekly)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

ChocolateAgar in Birmingham, Alabama

44 months ago

Hello. I'm a lab assistant working in Alabama. I've noticed that this forum is pretty bare so instead of going to thread after thread if anyone has any questions post them in this thread. I will be checking it daily and posting updates about our profession in this thread only.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ryancole15 in Sugar Hill, Georgia

43 months ago

I am 53 living in Ga. and am unemployed possibly interested in going to school to be a lab assistant, any comments welcome what courses are required and how long does it take to go to school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

ChocolateAgar in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hello. I'm a lab assistant working in Alabama. I've noticed that this forum is pretty bare so instead of going to thread after thread if anyone has any questions post them in this thread. I will be checking it daily and posting updates about our profession in this thread only.

I would like to know what courses are to be taken to be a lab assistant, how long does it take would you recommend this I am 53 yrs. old unemployed living in Ga. any comments are welcomed

donnadesalvo58@yahoo.com in Gretna, Louisiana

43 months ago

Hi, my name is Donna,I Received your e-mail and to answer your question,It was less than a year and i too went to school late but i Had a good time and beleive it or not the time flew by.Think about it,the time is going to fly by anyway.To your success. Donna.OH,By the way I'm 58.

donnadesalvo58@yahoo.com in Gretna, Louisiana

43 months ago

IM SORRY, MY COMMENT IS UP ON TOP Donna.

43 months ago

Donna, Thanks for your fast reply crazy question but did you have to take the sat test of was a diploma okay for this course? was it a lot of Math? I am not liking MATH. Also, are you working doing this type of work and how long did you go. The reason many questions is because It has been years and I have no clue to what school would be like, Thanks for more information.

Elizabeth

katherine fosque in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

Im new to the seen but excited what should i look forward to?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.