Finding Jobs That Will Hire People With a Felony.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1251 to 1300 of 1317)
Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

CS in Ann Arbor, Michigan

23 months ago

Koga in Tucson, Arizona said: You said you coach and help people nationwide?? I live in Arizona and havent been able to get anything for a job in the past 4 years, My offense happened in Kansas and I have tried everything to get a job. Can you help me??

Can you help here in Michigan? I have a traffic misdemeanor. Still having a hard time. I am a medical office professional. Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ToBoeingOrNotToBoeing in Seattle, Washington

22 months ago

mother of a felon in Lansing, Michigan said: YOU pompus Snob. Everyone makes a mistake now and then. For you to sit here and judge these folks who are trying to turn their lives around is unacceptable. I feel sorry for you and those like you. Didn't anyone ever give you a second chance? Everyone deserves a second chance!

Agreed.

My stepdad was an ex-felon and he was a pretty good guy. We're all human and we could all make a mistake. Btw, usually drinking or drugs is involved in the majority of crimes. Substances change people's behavior for the negative. Stop drinking and drugging if you have a problem with it (and most people do).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

indydeb1 in La Verne, California

21 months ago

remodeling_usa said:

Anyone who serves their time, and believe me it is not easy doing so, should be able to get back in to society and do whatever they can do..not illegal of course and find a job and should be given the opportunity to do so. its no wonder so many people return to crime. The prisons offer no rehab or classes or education because they are all out of money, esp in Nevada...its a sorry situation. i have a son in because of things he did while under the influence and he regrets it every single day and he hopes he can get on job when he is done, but will anyone give him the chance? Believe me, the guys who do the crimes when they are high or have some addiction dont need to be further persecuted by the public.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cuzo in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

21 months ago

Everybody makes mistakes, but to be not hired for those mistakes you've made inlife earlier and be able to provide for your family is observed. I have a record and it's quite hard to find employment but I have maintained employment since my conviction over 8yrs ago. I just think its f#$ked up to denie employment and be judge although you've complete and pay for those mistakes. Whoever is doing the judging should walk in someone else shoes and see how it feels to be mistreated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hoodstar

21 months ago

listen. to yourself any day now police can grab. you and give you a case right or wrong you will be judged upon the evidence the police present. if convicted you will do time and upon release you will be shunned even. if your right what should you do starve to death?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

aaron23 in Fontana, California

20 months ago

calvin jiles in Terre Haute, Indiana said: ive been clear on my felony convinction of posession of cocaine since the year of 2002 and realize i made a mistake in my younger years but feel like i been discrimated against because how do people not just myself supposed to provide for their families if the work force world always is holding something against us for something that is the past.

My wife was caught in the house with another man. In a fit of rage, i kicked the door in like swat. No one was hurt, although i was looking for dude. I had a good job in 2006 when this happened. now......i can't get a job to save my life. it's been six years, my lovelife and household is jacked because i'm not a bread winner now. it's stressful as hell. This take alot from a man who made a simple mistake. this something that any man would do. to be honest....i've ried to take my life twice already. it didnt work. so i figured there is a reason for me to be here. But how long can i continue to be a burden on my girlfriend, family and the few friends i still have? The next time i try suicide, it's gonna work. Metrolink!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dutch Dahl in Jopin, Missouri

20 months ago

To Brandon, Dallas TX: I am 55 yrs old with multiple felonies thanx to a system that likes to hit you with more than one charge for one crime. None of mine are violent, sex or drug offenses, but I have serious odds stacked against me. Am I to lay down and call it quits? NEVER!! Don't let them beat you!
I have had to go all out and suffered too many rejections to count. Now I have several Job offers come my way because I am a tax credit to any employer who hires me. So what if it's only 9-$10 an hour. It's a job isn't it? Truly, I could care less as to what shift I worked as long as I could take care of my family. They matter the most and are what counts the most, not my personal feelings about a job that was offered to me.
You will have to adapt to the way things are today and besides, after you have worked for an employer for awhile and shown yourself to be an excellent employee, things will change for the better for you. THE BEST TO YOU, Dutch Dahl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

mufasapenny in Appleton, Wisconsin

20 months ago

I do not have felonies but i have 3 dui's and a disorderly conduct from 8 years ago.I was offered a job and when they checked my background i didnt write every single thing down and they told me they couldnt hire me.Most of the stuff was traffic.I am in school to be a counselor and my teacher said dui's wont matter with aoda counseling.I also have a conviction where it originally said felony but was knocked down to misdeameanor.does anyone know if you can get that changed to say misdeameanor on the first part because it looks like a felony until you click on it in the court website.It is hard for me to find a job but part of it is the economy.I also think they dont want to hire people with misdeameanor's either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mufasapenny in Appleton, Wisconsin

20 months ago

Sunrise in Bronx, New York said: my charge was a felony but then they dropped it to a misdeamonor.

i also have a dui that was a felony but knocked down to a misdeameanor.I was wondering if people discriminate agaist this too and is there anyway to change the original one to say misdeameanor on the first part?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sekeena in Newnan, Georgia

20 months ago

Martisa Hunt in Rochester, Michigan said: Hi severeal years ago i was in a domestic violence relationship and i ended up assaulting my assaulter and i
got in trouble for that I have a lot of
work experience in light industrial general labor machine operator assembly
sorting and housekeping supervisor,but
i cant find a job because everyone does
backround checks.I dont think that's
fair if you dont give people a chance
how will you ever know how good of a
worker you passed up.What should i do?

I would love to talk to you further I just happen to run a cross this. I do hire people for customer service work. I will depend on how long the felony was. Please feel free to me at www.helpinghand-4you.com if you are still looking

Sekeena in Newnan, Georgia

20 months ago

Hi everyone,

I believe in giving people a second chances. I have a husband that she a felony that is why it is so important to me because I know how people can change. I hire customer service rep paying 8.00-11.00 hour depending on the job. I own a staffing agency depending on the felony and how long ago it was. I also know some companies that hire in other states. I hire in all the United States except CA, NY and CT. They don't allow you to leave a phone number on here so I will have to leave it this way sorry but the number is four zero four nine one four one nine six eight

john doe in Fontana, California

20 months ago

Could anyone provide useful information on finding companies that hire felons. My felony will be 7 years old in nov. I have not been in trouble since. The felony was attempted burglary. I got my wife (at the time) in the house with another man. Not thinking i kicked the door in. I've had two jobs since then, but all of a sudden my background seems to be an issue. What can I do. Where can i find free help. I'm about to get kicked out of where i live, because of no income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

krissys Russell in Roseville, California

20 months ago

I am 42 and have been married to the greatest man on the face of the earth. I have two children. I have been an Army spouse for 20+ years. IN 2007 I had a few to many drinks (not drunk buzzed) and I had my 16 year old daughter (not licensed) drive me home and we were stopped. I am educated and licensed in Phlebotomy and I can find employment. I am very sorry that what I did got me a misdemeanor, I am not sorry for what I did my daughter was fully capable of driving she was licensed a few weeks later. well does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get employed I am willing to do just about anything for work. I am over letting my husband carry my burden. <3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CS in Ypsilanti, Michigan

20 months ago

Do you know you are not getting hired due to the mis.? Have you had to explain the reason for the mis. in any interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mufasa69penny in Appleton, Wisconsin

20 months ago

i have misdemeanors and im still looking.I think i may have a job.they were understanding of my owi's.im just waiting to hear now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

User in Lancaster, California said: No. Background checks will bring up past offenses. Do not lie on any application

that is true.i wasnt lying but forgot to mention 1 offense and they didnt hire me because they said i was being dishonest.I had the job and everything and the day before orientation they called me and were real short with me.Mine are misdemeanors

20 months ago

what i laugh about with these people that are hypocrits about criminals is they dont forgive or understand but when you die and stand before GOD you are going to want him to forgive you and understand.guess what we are all judged the same way after we die and if you don't believe you won't go to heaven no matter how clean your criminal record is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Alex in Portland, Oregon said: Hey, I understand the concept of the right to work thing, but prior to my felony conviction, I had worked in Corporate security and had dealt with some of those issues from felons in the workplace, not so much on the laborer side, but in management giving orders, having access and authority on some things that I felt were entirely inappropriate. I think that background checks are entirely appropriate, but some level of adult understanding needs to be there too. We had a felon managing a part of a hotel and he did his job fairly well but at one point night management duties included being in charge of the hotel safe where firearms were occasionally being stored. Now if we had a kitchen manager who actually went to a prison culinary school but had regular access to knives, come on, lets get real, it's not like he is at any major risk of shanking someone over a pot roast getting burnt. Background checks and to some degree disclosure are something that should be used as a management tool, not cause for immediate dismissal. Another way to handle this is aggressive civil prosecution against firms that obviously discriminate just on the basis of the "felon" title. Punishment for wrongful discrimination in the corporate world needs to be swift and severe, but complete concealment of the record ought not to be law . I know in the past unions used that as a tool for going after non-union employers, just as a weapon for breaking them, but not so much championing any cause of felon rights.

I DIDNT get a job cause i forgot to mention a misdemeanor.was 8 years old traffic conviction.was honest about everything else.have a good work history and have a good work ethic.i seriously didnt try to lie.

i

Question in Toney, Alabama

19 months ago

I am applying to pretty large corporation, and I know for a fact that they will do a background check. I have been through 2 interviews, and have another tomorrow. I am 33 years old and I got a DUI at age 19. That's all I have, even though I was convicted(I know it's not a felony, just a misdemeanor)-I'm sure that at some point I will have to answer the "have you ever been convicted" question. It was so long ago, I am not sure if they would even go back that far in background check...does anyone have any insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

Question in Toney, Alabama said: I am applying to pretty large corporation, and I know for a fact that they will do a background check. I have been through 2 interviews, and have another tomorrow. I am 33 years old and I got a DUI at age 19.

write it down anyways because if they check and you dont write it down they will say your lying.

lost in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

19 months ago

19 months ago

i signed it.i hope a lot of people sign it

Little Rhody

19 months ago

Lady D in Buffalo, New York said: I must say, that I am happy to report,our government ,USJOBS will consider your boyfriend for a "low risk" position, if he has the qualifications for the position and education . What has he been doing for 10 years? That is a long time to be out prison and not establish "any" work or educational credentials. ...Has he volunteered for a good cause, Habitat for Humanity, a church group, schools etc.? Ex-offenders must once again, show that their ACTIONS speak louder that their WORDS by working hard to get around the barriers that sociaty places in front of them, climb over the brick wall, or walk around it. "WE CAN DO IT>>>> PERSERVERANCE...IT THE KEY! AMEN/PEACE

I have done (am doing) exactly what you suggest is the answer. I am working on my second degree (1st-Business Management Technology, 2nd-Psychology, with the focus on substance abuse), I maintain a 3.6 GPA; I also volunteer at the local shelter in which I use to reside prior to getting myself together. It has been five years and there is no one that is willing to consider me for an employment opportunity. Now I also find out that my husband, whom is currently head of our household, can not receive a tax deduction that one would receive if they were supporting a person that is a full time student. So why am I not good enough?

19 months ago

i have misdemeanors and im having a hard time.i feel for ya.ialso didnt get a job cause i forgot to write one conviction down and it was a driving offense and i didnt get the job.

moondice in providence, Rhode Island

18 months ago

Hi i am a 42 year old female who has a drug conviction from 2007 and a domestic charge on my record for fighting with an ex boyfriend. I live in Rhode Island and was wondering if anyone has any information on where I may be able to get a job. I have office skills, housekeeping and technical helpdesk skills. Any info is appreciated. you can email me if you want @ kristinagirlee@gmail.com thanks

paying the price in Phoenix, Arizona

18 months ago

I understand what all of you are saying I am a colleged educated woman and was decieved by a so called friend who needed a favor Not thinking that anyone would do this to me I said yes. And in doing so I ended up being arrested and charged with felonies. I have had no record before only 2 traffic tickets in all my years now I have to check the box convicted of a felony. In my case all but one charge was dismissed and after 12 months that will be dismissed also but when a background check is pulled they are all still there ANd after this 12 month pweriod I will have to pay to have it all expunge and how am I suppose to pay for if I can't get a job. I am a medical professional that has invested 13 years into her career and now I can't get a job any where not even a food market.

18 months ago

paying the price in Phoenix, Arizona said: I understand what all of you are saying I am a colleged educated woman and was decieved by a so called friend who needed a favor Not thinking that anyone would do this to me I said yes. And in doing so I ended up being arrested and charged with felonies. I have had no record before only 2 traffic tickets in all my years now I have to check the box convicted of a felony. In my case all but one charge was dismissed and after 12 months that will be dismissed also but when a background check is pulled they are all still there ANd after this 12 month pweriod I will have to pay to have it all expunge and how am I suppose to pay for if I can't get a job.

it doesnt matter i have misdeameanors and i got turned down for a job and one of them was dismissed so i filed a discrimination complaint against them.im working at a job in a manufacturing plant for 25 hours a week and they didnt care about my record.i work my butt off and i come in when they call me for extra hours.im also going to school for an aoda counselor and my teacher said they are more forgiving in that field.let;s hope so.I stopped drinking after my last dui and im trying to do everything right but its hard.

ladyB in Knoxville, Tennessee

17 months ago

I got in trouble seven years ago. I have criminal record. Can not find a job even cleaning bathrooms, when my background check comes out, that is the end. I have been without a job almost eight years, I do not know what to do. My crime was a silly one, and never though like any of you this will follow me until the day I die.I have lost my college education because of my criminal record. I am a foreigner, do not have family to help me, just three children, two in college and one in high school, Life has been very unkind to me. Seems like I am carrying a charm for back luck. It is weird that many illegal aliens can find job (in spite they lie about identity) and I can not while I tell the truth about myself. I do not wish to live off the government, it is not my style. Please, somebody out there S.O.S. I am screaming for help. Yes, it is true people in my position think about ending their lives. There is not worse feeling that been treated like a criminal.
Gratitude.
LadyB

ladyB in Knoxville, Tennessee

17 months ago

Just want to find a job, a person, a company, a business, a somebody who is willing to hire me. My crime was a silly one, I helped illegal aliens to find jobs and driver license. Little I know, that I all the letters of the federal government FBI, INS,ICE, IRS, CBS, HLS, and other who can think of, will try to have my head on a plate. This happened eight years ago, and I will die with this on my back. I have not been in any trouble (even speeding ticket) since. But, society will make sure I will starve to death or get me behind bars. I am old (55), sick (old people illness) with a great desire to start my own business or just have a decent job. I have been discriminated against as much as illegal aliens had been. They can find a job (lying about their identities) and I can not even clean bathrooms. To make my life more interested, I lost my medical insurance, I am broke, living on stamps, and my identity was stolen by illegal illegals. I AM DESPERATE! Please, somebody anybody HELP ME! advice.
Gratitude, Lady B.

LAZYIA WILLIAMS in Jersey City, New Jersey

16 months ago

Life has not always offered everyone the opportunities of & in its-self of the larger just society as for those who are quick to easily judge as the unworthy criminal in the overall realm of beneath contempt of having committed crime. Having been on of the judgemental society that looked down on others until daily survival of my children & myself helped me to fit another man's shoes & change my thinking. Although man offeres no room for reason when the crime is not justified &/or the criminal does not have the monetary means &/or ability to hide them behind legality as those committing the same concept but on a much larger skill. In a just & moral world of law, they would be standing side by side waiting to be convicted, w/ one receiving an additional charge of putting the other in the position of having to commit a crime to read & house their family. I now do my best to survive w/o having to resort to crimnal behavior now that I have only myself & no children to provide;however, I have since learned to accept any consequences of my action when faced w/ man's law & put my faith in the high judgement of God's law where when the end justify the means there is no right, wrong or indifference & pray I have the wisdom of a rightful decision.

nikknack13 in Jensen Beach, Florida

16 months ago

I just found this pdf file that lists tons of big and small companies that will hire felons in Oregon...I say if theses places will hire felons in one state, what do we have to lose trying the same companies in our own states? Like everyone says...attitude is everything!! Good luck to you all. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance...especially those that are truly trying to change their lives and want good honest work. No one and I mean NO ONE is perfect...all we can do is learn from our mistakes. God knows it! Bless you all.

www.beavertonlibrary.org/documentcenter/home/view/122

jherna in Denver, Colorado

16 months ago

lost in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio said: www.change.org/petitions/congress-social-and-economic-re-entry

I did too, i'm glad someone set that up

driven2motivate in Gardena, California

16 months ago

moondice in providence, Rhode Island said: Hi i am a 42 year old female who has a drug conviction from 2007 and a domestic charge on my record for fighting with an ex boyfriend. I live in Rhode Island and was wondering if anyone has any information on where I may be able to get a job. I have office skills, housekeeping and technical helpdesk skills. Any info is appreciated. you can email me if you want @ kristinagirlee@gmail.com thanks

what about working for yourself?

Noni in Atlanta, Georgia

16 months ago

Have you tried registering with your Department of Labor, that's what i did and they gave me information on Federal Bonding for felons. They bond you free for 6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me in Wellborn, Florida

16 months ago

IHOP hires Felons, but they do a lot of drugs and drug deals on the premises!!!!!!! Dumbass not everyone got there felony from intentionally breaking the law. I had to work after my license was suspended. I couldn't get a ride to work, so I drove. By the way, my license was suspended for a fine that I refused to pay, to stand my ground, and they suspended my license for something that had nothing to do with driving. I left work and got into an accident. I did not cause the accident, the other person did. I was charged because, I was driving on a suspended license. I served 18 months. I payed off my probation in the first 6 months. I had my own place after being out 1 month. I am 2 years out of 3 years done with my probation. I got out and had a job within a week by being upfront. I got a better offer at Ihop and took it. They started doing drug deals and drugs in front of me and the customers. The manager wouldn't do anything and did drugs himself. I quit!!!! I started my own ebay business and I am getting my associates and only have 8 months till I graduate. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Do Not let ANYONE discourage you from trying!!! Keep doing the right thing!!! You are in control of your of your destiny!!!!Restaurants hire Felons because we are the only ones that will put up with the bull of it all!!!

dogbite84 in Portland, Oregon

15 months ago

I got into trouble in 1988 a theft went to jail got out in 1990.I am off parole and everything.I still cannot find a good job.I paid my debt to society help

me in Wellborn, Florida

15 months ago

Restaurants! They hire felons. Since you had a theft, they probably would not let you deal with money. You can work in the kitchen. It's hot and demanding, but, it is a job. I am getting my bachelors in science of managing technology with accounting. I run my own business online (ebay) to help with bills until I graduate. My transcripts were so high and my Gpa is awesome, so I got into an accelerated program to get my bachelors in 2 years. I already have experience in running companies, so I should have no problem getting a really good job after I have the degree to back up what I already do and I am awesome at. While you have a crappy job, go back to school for something that you will love. Stay away from the medical field. You will never get a job in the medical field, because of your felony. Ihop and Cracker Barrel are 2 of the restaurants that I know for certain hire felons. Be straight up and honest, DO NOT LIE OR TRY TO HIDE IT!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sad Mother in Duarte, California

15 months ago

If I can go back to when I was 20 yrs old and change the past I would. It's so hard to get a job with my police record and I already tried to get it expunged and got denied because I got a ticket while I was on probation. I'm a 29 yrs old, single Mother and living on welfare and at home with my parents. Right not I'm feeling sad cus I have no money to get my kid to the doctor. He has a really bad swollen foot. By the time I can take him the doctors office is going to be closed and now I'm going to have to wait for hours in the emergency room. If I had my own money I would not have to wait till one of my parents to get home to ask for a ride or money for bus fair. Looking at my son in pain hurts. Why should my kid suffer cus of my past when he was never even thought of yet. I asked people that have never been in trouble with the law that if they feel if felons should be given a 2nd chance they said yes but not a 3rd. I wonder how many people and employers feel that way but have to stick to company policy?

ANTHONY in Cincinnati, Ohio

14 months ago

John in Sorrento, Florida said: Ok guys... I have been on here and told all of you guys about JobsForFelonsIn.com. I get new mails everyday with one of you guys saying "I wish there was something that could help felons get jobs" and a lot of pity stories but when it comes down to it nobody wants to take a proactive approach. I get tons of visits each day to the site and most only last a few seconds. That means felons trying to find jobs stumble accross the site, look at the front page and move on to another site almost instantly.

If I found a site like that and were in need of a job you bet your a** I would register and dig deeper.

HOW DO YOU REGISTER ????????? IT WONT ALLOW YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Matawan, New Jersey

14 months ago

arlenie in Old Bridge, New Jersey said: What you have to do is build your own business , there are many places to start on the internet.

Look for a business you want to work in with the internet there are many business you can start for as little as 10.00 a month, it only takes you doing the work. I dont know anyone who is willing to do the hard work they need that has not been a success.

You just have to find what works for you.

I wish you all much success...

What buisiness can you start for 10.00 a month?

Twanny in Elmhurst, New York

13 months ago

Businessman in Stony Point, New York said: The only difference between a convicted felon and most people with clean records is that they weren't caught... I have a bachelors from Suffolk Law in international business , my brother software engineer for the D.O.D! My dad has had his own company for over thirty years, we're minorities, Dominican. I have a felony for trafficking marijuana I made more money in 2 years, that even I did my 7 years I had more saved up then people who were working and free in that time....lol! The fact of the matter is money talks bullstuff walks! If convicted felons can't get work they will be going to those people houses who think they shouldn't be working and they are going to take what they need! We need to help rehabilitate these people and give them a chance, I brought my father business off him and I only hire convicted felons and pay them 15 hr entry level and up to 25 hr if they have experience! Thevpurposevto my whole story is that you think very wealthy people and a lot of business came from legit stuff.... Lol your naive if you think it was all hard work!!!&

I'm a convicted felony. I have one felony. Because I was young and dumb and wanted money since I have learned my lesson and worked at retail and janitorial job. I work in retail now but they only give me Two or three days a week. I would love to find a perminant position in maintenance. If you have any leads in the NYC area please let me know

Karlos in Hazlet, New Jersey

13 months ago

arlenie in Old Bridge, New Jersey said: What you have to do is build your own business , there are many places to start on the internet.

Look for a business you want to work in with the internet there are many business you can start for as little as 10.00 a month, it only takes you doing the work. I dont know anyone who is willing to do the hard work they need that has not been a success.

You just have to find what works for you.

I wish you all much success...

You mentioned in another post your company would hire felons etc. I live in Matawan what is the companies name? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fayecargillflores in Morristown, New Jersey

13 months ago

Businessman in Stony Point, New York said: The only difference between a convicted felon and most people with clean records is that they weren't caught... I have a bachelors from Suffolk Law in international business , my brother software engineer for the D.O.D! My dad has had his own company for over thirty years, we're minorities, Dominican. I have a felony for trafficking marijuana I made more money in 2 years, that even I did my 7 years I had more saved up then people who were working and free in that time....lol! The fact of the matter is money talks bullstuff walks! If convicted felons can't get work they will be going to those people houses who think they shouldn't be working and they are going to take what they need! We need to help rehabilitate these people and give them a chance, I brought my father business off him and I only hire convicted felons and pay them 15 hr entry level and up to 25 hr if they have experience! Thevpurposevto my whole story is that you think very wealthy people and a lot of business came from legit stuff.... Lol your naive if you think it was all hard work!!!&

I would love to speak with you about my situation

Faye

Fayecargillflores in Morristown, New Jersey

13 months ago

I would love to speak with you about my situation

Faye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

blahh in Lindenhurst, New York

12 months ago

So what jobs accept felony in long island??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Havefaith54 in Lakeview, Ohio

11 months ago

FocusedMan in Akron, Ohio said: I was release from prions 8 months ago and yet i still have no job. My going to prison has created some problems with me going to school because i was in school when it happened. Yet i wont give up and will do what it takes to make sure my children and mother (she had 4 strokes) are all taken care of. Never give up keep fighting and things will happen.

IPS in Waynesfield, Ohio does not do a background check. They are always hiring. People just don't stay because 10 hour days 4 days a week. 6am-4pm Pay is ok and you get raises.

indydeb1 in Riverside, California

11 months ago

AMANDA in Mableton, Georgia said: YOU ARE AN IDIOT I HOPE SOMEONE STEALS EVERYTHING YOU GOT AND BURNS DOWN YOUR HOUSE AND FRAMES YOU FOR INSURANCE FRAUD AND THEN YOU CAN SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH SOME CRIMINALS AND SOME BIG DUDE NAMED BUTCH MAKES YOU HIS LADY AND THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY DO GET OUT YOU CAN'T FIND A JOB THEN SOME MAN JUST LIKE YOU WILL SEE YOU AND TELL "YOU GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CRIMINAL" BUT THEN AGAIN YOU PROBABLY DON'T NEED ANYONE TO SET YOU UP YOU ARE PROBABLY A BIGGER CRIMINAL THEN ANY OF US ..... GOD WILL JUDGE YOU

Well, my son is still doing a ridiculous amount of time for what he did...but I have learned thst all guys in prison are not bad people.many end up with addictions and that leads to crimes. The most important thing we can do is help these people. . they need jobs add long add they are clean and willing to work. To treat them any other way is criminal. ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Port Angeles, Washington

11 months ago

A Real Person in Sacramento, California said: Here you go spreading the same ridiculous nonsense that causes this problem in the first place. "You need honest people?" Every person who has been convicted of a crime is dishonest? Every one who has been convicted of a crime is "criminal minded"? You are part of the problem.

You sound like a bigot, I am sure you have messed up in your life, God forgives why cant you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

not afraid in Anacortes, Washington

10 months ago

taryn in Jenkinsburg, Georgia said: Sir you are a ASS!

This guy talks all this tough talk, but wait until he/she or a family member gets a felony. Then we'll see which side of his mouth he talks out of. In our zeal to punish, we make getting a felony conviction easy. I have friends who were school teachers, and they changed careers because all a young teen had to do was get pissed off, and make sexual allegations. Crying "rape" is the biggest "get even" tactic of teens today. When your high school son turns 18, make damn sure he dumps his 14-15 year old girlfriend. If not, he suddenly becomes a "dangerous" sex offender.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Bloomfield, Connecticut

9 months ago

felonyhire.com/ they got offices all over the US. They're a national company.

I'm in Ct, but they have offices all over.

Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.