Degrees homologation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Iker in Grand Rapids, Michigan

96 months ago

Hello!I´m a spanish guy with my spanish land surveyor Engineering degree. I have 3 years of experience in doing tunnels, highway, and bridges and I´m now without work here in Michigan. Does anyones know what do I need to homologate my degree. And of course, does anyone know about any Land surveyor job here?

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.